No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTECH TURNS IN POSITIVE RESULTS
03/07/2012 : SPORTECH TURNS IN POSITIVE RESULTS
Diversification paying off
Pool and tote betting organisation Sportech presented its preliminary results for the year ended December 31, 2011 - showing pleasing progress on the road towards a return to profit.
The group is bullish on the year ahead and says it is well positioned for continued growth in 2012 and beyond.
Financial highlights include:
- Revenue increased by 66 percent to GBP 118.2 million (2010: GBP 71.2 million)
- EBITDA increased by 33 percent to GBP 26.1 million (2010: GBP 19.7 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax increased by 33 percent to GBP 15.8 million (2010: GBP 11.9 million)
- A return to profit, with profit before tax of GBP 8.0 million (2010: loss of GBP 5.9 million)
- Adjusted earnings per share ("EPS") of 5.7p (2010: 5.4p)
- Basic EPS of 2.6p (2010: loss per share of 3.9p)
- Net bank debt reduced by 18 percent to GBP 59.2 million (2010: GBP 72.2 million)
These results include the first full twelve months' contribution from Sportech Racing, which was acquired in October 2010.
Strategic and operational highlights over the period:
- Continued refinement of product offering, leading to an increase in spend per customer and enhanced distribution.
- Initial entry into social gaming through a white label distribution agreement with Bodugi Limited.
- Subject to the award of a full licence, cricket pools ready for launch in India by the Essel Group, Playwin's parent company and Sportech's joint venture partner. Provisional gaming licence awarded to the Essel Group.
- Appeal on VAT claim, which could exceed GBP 80 million with simple interest applied, expected to be heard by the First Tier Tax Tribunal in the summer.
- Completed the integration of the Sportech Racing business into the Sportech Group, across all offices in the UK, USA, Netherlands, Ireland, France and Germany.
- Established an interactive division in the USA to focus on the current, and future, online opportunities.
- Invested GBP 2.2 million in refurbishing the venues business in Connecticut where we have gross betting revenues ("handle") of $180 million, reversing four years of decline in betting handle and outperforming industry trends.
- Successful migration of the casino and poker customer base onto Playtech gaming software at end of 2011.
- Division moving to growth phase, ending 18 months of transition.
- Concentration of promotion on the Vernons brand including launch of television advertising campaign.
- A unique and leading position in the USA.
Ian Penrose, Chief Executive of Sportech PLC, commenting on the results, said:
"We are continuing to make good progress.
“We have diversified our business interests and revenue streams from a focus on the UK market, in which pools betting has a small market share, to establishing business interests where pools and tote (pari-mutuel) betting is a significant form of betting, and in those markets which are exploring the liberalisation of betting and gaming.
“Our acquisition of one of the oldest gaming businesses in the USA has given us a unique and leading licensed position in North America, expected to be one of the world's largest gaming markets.
“We have invested in technology, facilities and our people as we improve our focus and delivery to the customer in order to drive improved profitability.
“Our financial results for 2011 highlight the significant improvement in the financial position of Sportech. Whilst we are conscious of the ongoing economic uncertainties in our two principal markets of the UK and USA, we have started 2012 well, with trading for the first two months in line with management's expectations."
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.