No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTECH TURNS IN POSITIVE RESULTS
03/07/2012 : SPORTECH TURNS IN POSITIVE RESULTS
Diversification paying off
Pool and tote betting organisation Sportech presented its preliminary results for the year ended December 31, 2011 - showing pleasing progress on the road towards a return to profit.
The group is bullish on the year ahead and says it is well positioned for continued growth in 2012 and beyond.
Financial highlights include:
- Revenue increased by 66 percent to GBP 118.2 million (2010: GBP 71.2 million)
- EBITDA increased by 33 percent to GBP 26.1 million (2010: GBP 19.7 million)
- Adjusted profit before tax increased by 33 percent to GBP 15.8 million (2010: GBP 11.9 million)
- A return to profit, with profit before tax of GBP 8.0 million (2010: loss of GBP 5.9 million)
- Adjusted earnings per share ("EPS") of 5.7p (2010: 5.4p)
- Basic EPS of 2.6p (2010: loss per share of 3.9p)
- Net bank debt reduced by 18 percent to GBP 59.2 million (2010: GBP 72.2 million)
These results include the first full twelve months' contribution from Sportech Racing, which was acquired in October 2010.
Strategic and operational highlights over the period:
- Continued refinement of product offering, leading to an increase in spend per customer and enhanced distribution.
- Initial entry into social gaming through a white label distribution agreement with Bodugi Limited.
- Subject to the award of a full licence, cricket pools ready for launch in India by the Essel Group, Playwin's parent company and Sportech's joint venture partner. Provisional gaming licence awarded to the Essel Group.
- Appeal on VAT claim, which could exceed GBP 80 million with simple interest applied, expected to be heard by the First Tier Tax Tribunal in the summer.
- Completed the integration of the Sportech Racing business into the Sportech Group, across all offices in the UK, USA, Netherlands, Ireland, France and Germany.
- Established an interactive division in the USA to focus on the current, and future, online opportunities.
- Invested GBP 2.2 million in refurbishing the venues business in Connecticut where we have gross betting revenues ("handle") of $180 million, reversing four years of decline in betting handle and outperforming industry trends.
- Successful migration of the casino and poker customer base onto Playtech gaming software at end of 2011.
- Division moving to growth phase, ending 18 months of transition.
- Concentration of promotion on the Vernons brand including launch of television advertising campaign.
- A unique and leading position in the USA.
Ian Penrose, Chief Executive of Sportech PLC, commenting on the results, said:
"We are continuing to make good progress.
“We have diversified our business interests and revenue streams from a focus on the UK market, in which pools betting has a small market share, to establishing business interests where pools and tote (pari-mutuel) betting is a significant form of betting, and in those markets which are exploring the liberalisation of betting and gaming.
“Our acquisition of one of the oldest gaming businesses in the USA has given us a unique and leading licensed position in North America, expected to be one of the world's largest gaming markets.
“We have invested in technology, facilities and our people as we improve our focus and delivery to the customer in order to drive improved profitability.
“Our financial results for 2011 highlight the significant improvement in the financial position of Sportech. Whilst we are conscious of the ongoing economic uncertainties in our two principal markets of the UK and USA, we have started 2012 well, with trading for the first two months in line with management's expectations."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.