No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Imperus Technologies Changes Name Again
IMPERUS CHANGES ITS NAME....AGAIN
Tangelo is the new company title, effective today.
For the second time in as many years the Canadian social gaming company Imperus Technologies (formerly ISIS Labs) has changed its company title, and from June 28 will be rebranded Tangelo Games Corp.
The company is listed on the Toronto exchange under the symbol (TSX VENTURE:GEL).
In a rather rambling press statement Tuesday, chief executive James Lanthier detailed changes in the company, particularly those regarding amendments to the acquisition agreement on social games developer DiWip. These included:
* The amended DiWip agreement will see the founders, Yaniv Gamzo and Udi Kantzuker, exit and resign from their full time roles as managers of the Diwip business.
The quid pro quo for this will be the reward of a portion of the year-one earnout originally owed in cash to the Diwip founders but instead paid in shares in the combined company.
Each Diwip founder will be issued the number of Common Shares equal to the Canadian dollar equivalent of US$113,010 divided by $0.10 (the "Earnout Shares") rather than receiving a cash payment. of US$113,010. The remaining portion of the year-one earnout owed to the Diwip founders will be paid in cash and Common Shares pursuant to the original terms of the Diwip acquisition agreement.
All further potential payments to the Diwip founders, other than the year-one earnout, to be paid pursuant to the Diwip acquisition agreement, including the year-two earnout, are cancelled.
* Thanks to the amendment to the Diwip acquisition agreement Tangelo now has full control of development resources and management intends to prioritise accordingly on maintaining aggressive mobile growth, particularly in emerging markets where the competitive conditions are more favourable than the US market.
* The amendment to the Diwip acquisition agreement permits Tangelo to more effectively integrate its operating businesses and begin to realise related savings.
"We did not have the ability to fully integrate the businesses under the original Diwip acquisition agreement [but] we are now moving to centralize management in Barcelona, while maintaining certain development functions in Tel Aviv, and as such, will now begin to realize the cost savings that were part of the original investment case for combining these businesses," Lanthier said.
* Tangelo has reached an agreement with its lenders to slightly amend the terms of its amended credit agreement, with the remaining conditions of the Amended Credit Agreement waived. Tangelo has agreed to amend the exercise price for 35,000,000 non-transferrable warrants to its lenders to $0.09.
* The company has granted a total of 1,097,000 stock options under its stock option plan to various individuals including employees, consultants and officers, vesting quarterly over two years and subject to a four month regulatory hold period. All options are exercisable at a price of $0.10 per option for a period of five years.
* Tangelo has entered into a new consulting agreement with the president of the company, Vicenc Marti, to amend, among other things, responsibilities, salary and option entitlements. The agreement also provides for the granting and payment of certain advanced bonuses to the president.
*Significant progress in shifting the companys focus to the mobile environment has been made, a strategy that is viewed by management as vital to Tangelos success.
* The companys desktop - Facebook business has been outperforming the market standard and is experiencing strong mobile growth.
"Revenue from our Spanish and Portuguese language mobile games in Q1 2016, grew 60 percent from Q1 2015, and Spanish language mobile game revenue is also growing at an accelerating rate," Lanthier said, predicting that this would continue.
* Viva Mobile, the companys multi-game app, reached #5 in Brazil on Android, and Bingo Rider reached #12.
*Googles recent decision to discontinue support for Flash technogy has prompted Tangelo to switch development resources to the re-development of products in HTML5, but this will have a short-term impact on revenue.
Despite these new developments, the company expects that the consolidated businesses will achieve targets in line with previous guidance for Q4-2016.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.