No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech's principal shareholder attacked over past history
Saturday April 19,2014 : PERSONAL ATTACK LAUNCHED ON INTERNET GAMBLING INVESTOR
Playtech's principal shareholder attacked over past history and involvement in FOBTs.
Teddy Sagi, the forty-two year old Israeli billionaire and main shareholder in the Playtech online gambling technology empire was the target of a highly personal attack published by the UK newspaper The Daily Mail Saturday.
The Mail is well known for its anti-gambling crusades and in particular its vehement opposition to the Fixed Odds Betting Terminals available in retail betting shops throughout Britain, and its ad hominem attack on Sagi appears to have been triggered by his involvement in that sector of the industry, which the Mail frequently characterises as the "crack cocaine of gambling."
The article makes much of his playboy lifestyle, appetite for risk and relationships with beautiful women, and recalls aspects of his history that it suggests are questionable, for example:
* His association with FOBTs through Playtech, which the Mail alleges is the software developer and supplier for the "...majority of software used by High Street bookmakers where people, often from the most deprived areas, pump billions of pounds a year into the machines."
* Expanding the FOBT experience to mobile and online gambling; the article claims: "Teddy Sagi’s company Playtech unashamedly states its software can help bookmakers ‘manage your players throughout the player’s life-cycle, describing how a gambler can play on a machine in a betting shop, and then ‘when he is ready to move on, he can continue the game on his smartphone and tablet device in the comfort of his own home’.
* Accuses Sagi of a past involvement in pornography through his 1999 (the same year that he founded Playtech) investment in Unlimited9, a company that was allegedly involved in setting up porn sites. Seven years later Unlimited9 was valued at GBP 550 million when it floated on the London Stock Exchange, making Sagi - then in his early thirties - a wealthy man.
* The writer of the piece, Steven Bird, claims that Sagi is "...a convicted criminal who comes from a family with a murderous past," going on to reveal that in 1994 at age 22 Sagi was arrested with seven other businessmen on suspicion of insider trading. They were charged with buying and then manipulating the value of stock in a widespread banking fraud. Sagi, the Mail claims, admitted grave deceit, bribery and insider trading, and was jailed for nine months. Bird also alleges that Sagi's brother Ronen was involved in a violent crime.
* Today, Sagi is estimated to be worth more than GBP 1 billion; has a wide spread of interests including investments in UK bookmaking firms; homes in Knightsbridge, Cyprus, Berlin, Israel and the U.S., and recently bought a Bombardier luxury private jet.
* In one of his recent deals, Sagi spent GBP 400 million to buy London’s iconic Camden Market.
* He had a child, now aged eight, with a former beauty queen, and is now seeing a former Miss Israel, with whom he’s had a second child.
Bird quotes an unnamed Sagi associate as saying: "He likes to have fun. He likes the good life. He takes long holidays and likes to spend his leisure time watching football or films. He enjoys playing the piano and ping pong."
Sagi was not available for interview when Bird attempted to talk to him, and the article carries only the conclusions reached by its author.
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.