No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech's principal shareholder attacked over past history
Saturday April 19,2014 : PERSONAL ATTACK LAUNCHED ON INTERNET GAMBLING INVESTOR
Playtech's principal shareholder attacked over past history and involvement in FOBTs.
Teddy Sagi, the forty-two year old Israeli billionaire and main shareholder in the Playtech online gambling technology empire was the target of a highly personal attack published by the UK newspaper The Daily Mail Saturday.
The Mail is well known for its anti-gambling crusades and in particular its vehement opposition to the Fixed Odds Betting Terminals available in retail betting shops throughout Britain, and its ad hominem attack on Sagi appears to have been triggered by his involvement in that sector of the industry, which the Mail frequently characterises as the "crack cocaine of gambling."
The article makes much of his playboy lifestyle, appetite for risk and relationships with beautiful women, and recalls aspects of his history that it suggests are questionable, for example:
* His association with FOBTs through Playtech, which the Mail alleges is the software developer and supplier for the "...majority of software used by High Street bookmakers where people, often from the most deprived areas, pump billions of pounds a year into the machines."
* Expanding the FOBT experience to mobile and online gambling; the article claims: "Teddy Sagi’s company Playtech unashamedly states its software can help bookmakers ‘manage your players throughout the player’s life-cycle, describing how a gambler can play on a machine in a betting shop, and then ‘when he is ready to move on, he can continue the game on his smartphone and tablet device in the comfort of his own home’.
* Accuses Sagi of a past involvement in pornography through his 1999 (the same year that he founded Playtech) investment in Unlimited9, a company that was allegedly involved in setting up porn sites. Seven years later Unlimited9 was valued at GBP 550 million when it floated on the London Stock Exchange, making Sagi - then in his early thirties - a wealthy man.
* The writer of the piece, Steven Bird, claims that Sagi is "...a convicted criminal who comes from a family with a murderous past," going on to reveal that in 1994 at age 22 Sagi was arrested with seven other businessmen on suspicion of insider trading. They were charged with buying and then manipulating the value of stock in a widespread banking fraud. Sagi, the Mail claims, admitted grave deceit, bribery and insider trading, and was jailed for nine months. Bird also alleges that Sagi's brother Ronen was involved in a violent crime.
* Today, Sagi is estimated to be worth more than GBP 1 billion; has a wide spread of interests including investments in UK bookmaking firms; homes in Knightsbridge, Cyprus, Berlin, Israel and the U.S., and recently bought a Bombardier luxury private jet.
* In one of his recent deals, Sagi spent GBP 400 million to buy London’s iconic Camden Market.
* He had a child, now aged eight, with a former beauty queen, and is now seeing a former Miss Israel, with whom he’s had a second child.
Bird quotes an unnamed Sagi associate as saying: "He likes to have fun. He likes the good life. He takes long holidays and likes to spend his leisure time watching football or films. He enjoys playing the piano and ping pong."
Sagi was not available for interview when Bird attempted to talk to him, and the article carries only the conclusions reached by its author.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.