No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech's principal shareholder attacked over past history
Saturday April 19,2014 : PERSONAL ATTACK LAUNCHED ON INTERNET GAMBLING INVESTOR
Playtech's principal shareholder attacked over past history and involvement in FOBTs.
Teddy Sagi, the forty-two year old Israeli billionaire and main shareholder in the Playtech online gambling technology empire was the target of a highly personal attack published by the UK newspaper The Daily Mail Saturday.
The Mail is well known for its anti-gambling crusades and in particular its vehement opposition to the Fixed Odds Betting Terminals available in retail betting shops throughout Britain, and its ad hominem attack on Sagi appears to have been triggered by his involvement in that sector of the industry, which the Mail frequently characterises as the "crack cocaine of gambling."
The article makes much of his playboy lifestyle, appetite for risk and relationships with beautiful women, and recalls aspects of his history that it suggests are questionable, for example:
* His association with FOBTs through Playtech, which the Mail alleges is the software developer and supplier for the "...majority of software used by High Street bookmakers where people, often from the most deprived areas, pump billions of pounds a year into the machines."
* Expanding the FOBT experience to mobile and online gambling; the article claims: "Teddy Sagi’s company Playtech unashamedly states its software can help bookmakers ‘manage your players throughout the player’s life-cycle, describing how a gambler can play on a machine in a betting shop, and then ‘when he is ready to move on, he can continue the game on his smartphone and tablet device in the comfort of his own home’.
* Accuses Sagi of a past involvement in pornography through his 1999 (the same year that he founded Playtech) investment in Unlimited9, a company that was allegedly involved in setting up porn sites. Seven years later Unlimited9 was valued at GBP 550 million when it floated on the London Stock Exchange, making Sagi - then in his early thirties - a wealthy man.
* The writer of the piece, Steven Bird, claims that Sagi is "...a convicted criminal who comes from a family with a murderous past," going on to reveal that in 1994 at age 22 Sagi was arrested with seven other businessmen on suspicion of insider trading. They were charged with buying and then manipulating the value of stock in a widespread banking fraud. Sagi, the Mail claims, admitted grave deceit, bribery and insider trading, and was jailed for nine months. Bird also alleges that Sagi's brother Ronen was involved in a violent crime.
* Today, Sagi is estimated to be worth more than GBP 1 billion; has a wide spread of interests including investments in UK bookmaking firms; homes in Knightsbridge, Cyprus, Berlin, Israel and the U.S., and recently bought a Bombardier luxury private jet.
* In one of his recent deals, Sagi spent GBP 400 million to buy London’s iconic Camden Market.
* He had a child, now aged eight, with a former beauty queen, and is now seeing a former Miss Israel, with whom he’s had a second child.
Bird quotes an unnamed Sagi associate as saying: "He likes to have fun. He likes the good life. He takes long holidays and likes to spend his leisure time watching football or films. He enjoys playing the piano and ping pong."
Sagi was not available for interview when Bird attempted to talk to him, and the article carries only the conclusions reached by its author.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.