No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Antigua Gambling Law Reforms Criticized
ANTIGUA ONLINE GAMBLING LAW REFORMS CRITICIZED
New tax and licensing proposals will make this island jurisdiction less competitive with rivals.
Antigua's proposed revamp of its licensing and oversight laws has come in for criticism during industry consultations, and the government has been warned that its plans may make the regulatory less competitive vis-a-vis rivals like Malta and Gibraltar.
Aside from squeezing more tax out its much-reduced roster of operators, the government's principle goal appears to be job creation in order to boost the economy, but it has been cautioned that the current proposals are unlikely to achieve this.
Here are a few cliff notes on the government’s intentions:
* A new Gambling Act which will supersede previous interactive gaming laws dating back to 2007 and establish a new Gambling Authority Division to manage and supervise all gambling - including internet gambling - in Antigua and Barbuda. The proposal envisages a monitoring system embracing all licensees to be funded by land and online gambling operators, and a mandatory monthly system of operational and financial reportage to assist the Division.
* A revised "sliding scale" tax structure calculated on the number of locals a company employs, ranging from 2.5 percent of GGR for firms employing more than 100 islanders to 5 percent for those employing less than four people. The maximum operator tax payable will be capped at $750,000 a year.
Industry experts have pointed out that these rates are seriously uncompetitive compared to Malta and Gibraltar.
* Revised license fees designed to particularly encourage operators to select Antigua, thus creating more jobs.
* A requirement that operators must close all player accounts that are dormant for more than six months and remit any positive balances to government, save for a small administration fee ($120).
This has been criticized as a player-unfriendly move that is unlikely to benefit either the operator or the government in the long run.
* New rules designed to handle cyber currencies like Bitcoin with stricter customer due diligence and KYC requirements on transactions over $500, a move which critics say is the unnecessary creation of new legislation when existing laws perform the same function.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.