No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Antigua Gambling Law Reforms Criticized
ANTIGUA ONLINE GAMBLING LAW REFORMS CRITICIZED
New tax and licensing proposals will make this island jurisdiction less competitive with rivals.
Antigua's proposed revamp of its licensing and oversight laws has come in for criticism during industry consultations, and the government has been warned that its plans may make the regulatory less competitive vis-a-vis rivals like Malta and Gibraltar.
Aside from squeezing more tax out its much-reduced roster of operators, the government's principle goal appears to be job creation in order to boost the economy, but it has been cautioned that the current proposals are unlikely to achieve this.
Here are a few cliff notes on the government’s intentions:
* A new Gambling Act which will supersede previous interactive gaming laws dating back to 2007 and establish a new Gambling Authority Division to manage and supervise all gambling - including internet gambling - in Antigua and Barbuda. The proposal envisages a monitoring system embracing all licensees to be funded by land and online gambling operators, and a mandatory monthly system of operational and financial reportage to assist the Division.
* A revised "sliding scale" tax structure calculated on the number of locals a company employs, ranging from 2.5 percent of GGR for firms employing more than 100 islanders to 5 percent for those employing less than four people. The maximum operator tax payable will be capped at $750,000 a year.
Industry experts have pointed out that these rates are seriously uncompetitive compared to Malta and Gibraltar.
* Revised license fees designed to particularly encourage operators to select Antigua, thus creating more jobs.
* A requirement that operators must close all player accounts that are dormant for more than six months and remit any positive balances to government, save for a small administration fee ($120).
This has been criticized as a player-unfriendly move that is unlikely to benefit either the operator or the government in the long run.
* New rules designed to handle cyber currencies like Bitcoin with stricter customer due diligence and KYC requirements on transactions over $500, a move which critics say is the unnecessary creation of new legislation when existing laws perform the same function.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.