No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bet365 Revenue Report
BET365 ENJOYS ANOTHER PROFITABLE YEAR
Revenues and profits soar at UK online gambling group.
Online gambling giant Bet365 has turned in another impressive annual set of results for the year ended March 27, reporting that revenue and profits both grew significantly, with the following highlights:
* Operating profit up at GBP456 million compared to the GBP 406 achieved in the preceding year;
* Pre-tax profit up GBP459 million (GBP409 million previously);
* Revenue of GBP1.55 billion - up 5 percent;
* Sportsbetting turnover up 6 percent at GBP 36.9 billion - up GBP2.3 million;
* Employee headcount now at 3,404 - up from 3,179 in the preceding year. This is in addition to 297 casual match-day staff employed during the period;
* The firm opening of the first Bet365 satellite office in Manchester, which will lead to the creation of 70 jobs;
* In-play betting channel delivered 72 percent of sports wagering, down 3 percent from the previous year, but mobile revenues were nevertheless up 36 percent y-o-y;
* Active customer numbers up 11 percent y-o-y, with lifetime signups over 23 million;
* Stoke City, a football club owned by Bet365, reported a GBP8.5 million profit - a significant improvement on the previous years GBP232 million loss, made more impressive by the annual employee expenses rising GBP14.3 million to GBP 77.2 million;
* Investments in other industries during the year totalled GBP 125 million;
* Cash reserves of GBP 1.1 billion.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.