No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BetatHome H1-2013 Results
Monday August 12,2013 : BET-AT-HOME HALF YEAR 2013 RESULTS
Feels impact of German Sportsbetting Tax
Online gaming and sportsbetting firm Bet-At-Home released its first half year 2013 results affected it says by the closure of unprofitable businesses in the first half of 2013, the introduction of the German sportsbetting tax and higher sales volumes recorded in the comparison period last year due to the European Football Championship.
Key performance highlights include for the six months ending June 30, 2013 include:
- Gross gaming revenue (Hold) of Euro 41.49 million (H1/2012: Euro 42.11 million), down 1.5 percent.
- Net gaming revenue amounted to Euro 35.97 million (H1/2012: Euro 38.24 million).
- Group result before taxes was Euro 7.39 million (H1/2012: Euro -3.34 million).
- Betting and gaming turnover of Euro 909.70 million (H1/2012: Euro 1,089.15 million).
- Group EBITDA amounted to Euro 7.25 million (Group EBITDA H1/2012: Euro -3.39 million).
- Group annual net income amounted to Euro 4.79 million (Group annual net loss H1/2012: Euro -3.52 million).
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities amounted to Euro 25.80 million as at 30 June 2013 (31 December 2012: Euro 39.60 million).
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Bahamas Main and High Roller Results -
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas saw two big winners crowned this weekend when Christian Harder won the main event for $429,664 and Luc Greenwood took home $779,268 after taking down the $25,750 High Roller event.
High Hopes For Pennsylvania Online Gambling -
Pennsylvania state politicians have wasted no time in getting back to work in the new legislative season, and there is renewed hope for a gambling expansion bill that includes online gambling and daily fantasy sports.
NJ Warns No Federal Online Gambling Ban -
New Jersey Senator and gubernatorial candidate Raymond Lesniak warned that any attempt to overturn a 2011 Department of Justice opinion that the federal Wire Act exclusively governs sports betting would be met with a hard-nosed reaction from his state.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.