No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betfair Half year Report 2015
Wednesday November 25,2015 : BETFAIR DELIVERS IN HALF YEAR REPORT
Mobile and sportsbook key drivers.
Online betting exchange Betfair’s half year fiscal period ending October 31, 2015 delivered strong results with a reported revenue rise of 15 percent to GBP 274.4 million against a strong comparative period that included the World Cup.
Results were driven by mobile and a 93 percent increase in Sportsbook stakes.
Key performance highlights for the period include:
- Revenue up 15 percent to GBP 274.4 million (HY1/2015: GBP 237.6 million).
- Sportsbook stakes up 93 percent.
- EBITDA up 9 percent to GBP 80.5 million (HY1/2015: GBP 73.9 million), notwithstanding GBP 26.8 million of additional POC tax
- Operating profit amounted to GBP 67.2 million (HY1/2015: GBP 59.9 million), up 12 percent.
- Gross profit increased 7 percent to GBP 214.0 million (HY1/2015: GBP 200.4 million).
- Interim dividend up 67 percent to 15.0 pence per share reflecting continued strong cash flow and the higher payout ratio target of 50 percent introduced in December 2014.
- Sports revenue increased 11 percent to GBP 184.8 million (HY1/2015: GBP 166.6 million).
- Gaming revenue increased 18 percent to GBP 49.7 million (HY1/2015: GBP 42 million).
- Mobile gaming revenue up 86 percent, accounts for 57 percent of gaming revenue.
- Betfair US revenues increased by 38 percent to GBP 39.3 million. Betfair US online casino revenues grew 100 percent to GBP 3.8 million (HY1/2015: GBP 1.9 million).
- Number of active customers in sustainable markets up 31 percent.
- Mobile remains the key growth driver across all products and now represents 76 percent of Sportsbook revenues
- Betfair US revenue up 35 percent following the successful integration of HRTV and strong casino growth.
"Betfair traded strongly in its key markets throughout the first half of FY16,” Breon Corcoran, Betfair's Chief Executive Officer, said. “These results, which came against a tough comparative period featuring last year's football World Cup, are ahead of our original expectations and demonstrate the Group's continued strong momentum.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Young Oilers Face Veteran Ducks in Round Two -
Game Two in Anaheim (10:30 PM ET on NBCSN) features the first and second ranked teams in the Pacific Division during the regular season, with only two points separating them. The Oilers edged the Ducks 3-2 in regular season games, outscoring them by a slim 14-12 margin. This series will be close, and Game Two will decide who has the edge heading back to Edmonton.
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.