No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Betfair Half year Report 2015
Wednesday November 25,2015 : BETFAIR DELIVERS IN HALF YEAR REPORT
Mobile and sportsbook key drivers.
Online betting exchange Betfair’s half year fiscal period ending October 31, 2015 delivered strong results with a reported revenue rise of 15 percent to GBP 274.4 million against a strong comparative period that included the World Cup.
Results were driven by mobile and a 93 percent increase in Sportsbook stakes.
Key performance highlights for the period include:
- Revenue up 15 percent to GBP 274.4 million (HY1/2015: GBP 237.6 million).
- Sportsbook stakes up 93 percent.
- EBITDA up 9 percent to GBP 80.5 million (HY1/2015: GBP 73.9 million), notwithstanding GBP 26.8 million of additional POC tax
- Operating profit amounted to GBP 67.2 million (HY1/2015: GBP 59.9 million), up 12 percent.
- Gross profit increased 7 percent to GBP 214.0 million (HY1/2015: GBP 200.4 million).
- Interim dividend up 67 percent to 15.0 pence per share reflecting continued strong cash flow and the higher payout ratio target of 50 percent introduced in December 2014.
- Sports revenue increased 11 percent to GBP 184.8 million (HY1/2015: GBP 166.6 million).
- Gaming revenue increased 18 percent to GBP 49.7 million (HY1/2015: GBP 42 million).
- Mobile gaming revenue up 86 percent, accounts for 57 percent of gaming revenue.
- Betfair US revenues increased by 38 percent to GBP 39.3 million. Betfair US online casino revenues grew 100 percent to GBP 3.8 million (HY1/2015: GBP 1.9 million).
- Number of active customers in sustainable markets up 31 percent.
- Mobile remains the key growth driver across all products and now represents 76 percent of Sportsbook revenues
- Betfair US revenue up 35 percent following the successful integration of HRTV and strong casino growth.
"Betfair traded strongly in its key markets throughout the first half of FY16,” Breon Corcoran, Betfair's Chief Executive Officer, said. “These results, which came against a tough comparative period featuring last year's football World Cup, are ahead of our original expectations and demonstrate the Group's continued strong momentum.”
Gambling News :
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.