No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PROMISING RESULTS FROM BWIN
Vienna-listed gambling group releases YTD and third quarter results.
bwin Interactive, which has been much in the news lately due to its merger with PartyGaming, has released its 2010 YTD and Q3 results, reporting positive increases in business.
Highlights of business development in Q3 2010
- Growth of gross gaming revenues attributable to sound development of sports betting, poker and games
- Continuing increase in sports betting margin and customer volume
- Number of active poker customers up by 70 percent in France following regulation
- EBITDA impacted by one-off expenses associated with the market entry in France and preparations to take advantage of forthcoming regulation in number of jurisdictions
- Planned merger will create competitive advantage due to synergies and scale in a multi-jurisdictional regulated market environment
Q3 2010 (pro forma consolidated)
- Gross gaming revenues up 22.1 percent to Euro 123.3 million (Q3/2009: Euro 101.0 million)
- Sports betting margin 7.9 percent (Q3/2009: 7.1 percent)
- Net gaming revenues up 14.3 percent to Euro 95.3 million (Q3/2009: Euro 83.3 million)
- Active customers: 1,208,000 active and 299,000 new active real-money customers (plus 14.1 percent and plus 15.6 percent respectively)
- EBITDA (adjusted*) of Euro 9.8 million (Q3/2009: Euro 16.8 million)
- Result after tax of Euro -6.0 million (Q3/2009: Euro 7.9 million)
First nine months of 2010 (pro forma consolidated)
- Growth in all product segments
- Gross gaming revenues of Euro 383.7 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 313.7 million)
- Net gaming revenues of Euro 304.9 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 263.2 million)
- Active customers: 2,263,000 active and 978,000 new active real-money customers (plus 17.7 percent and plus 21.6 percent respectively)
- EBITDA (adjusted*) of Euro 51.1 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 67.9 million)
- Result after tax of Euro 8.7 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 26.9 million)
* Excluding non-cash expenses in connection with share-based payment (IFRS 2) and one-off effects in connection with proposed merger.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.