No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PROMISING RESULTS FROM BWIN
Vienna-listed gambling group releases YTD and third quarter results.
bwin Interactive, which has been much in the news lately due to its merger with PartyGaming, has released its 2010 YTD and Q3 results, reporting positive increases in business.
Highlights of business development in Q3 2010
- Growth of gross gaming revenues attributable to sound development of sports betting, poker and games
- Continuing increase in sports betting margin and customer volume
- Number of active poker customers up by 70 percent in France following regulation
- EBITDA impacted by one-off expenses associated with the market entry in France and preparations to take advantage of forthcoming regulation in number of jurisdictions
- Planned merger will create competitive advantage due to synergies and scale in a multi-jurisdictional regulated market environment
Q3 2010 (pro forma consolidated)
- Gross gaming revenues up 22.1 percent to Euro 123.3 million (Q3/2009: Euro 101.0 million)
- Sports betting margin 7.9 percent (Q3/2009: 7.1 percent)
- Net gaming revenues up 14.3 percent to Euro 95.3 million (Q3/2009: Euro 83.3 million)
- Active customers: 1,208,000 active and 299,000 new active real-money customers (plus 14.1 percent and plus 15.6 percent respectively)
- EBITDA (adjusted*) of Euro 9.8 million (Q3/2009: Euro 16.8 million)
- Result after tax of Euro -6.0 million (Q3/2009: Euro 7.9 million)
First nine months of 2010 (pro forma consolidated)
- Growth in all product segments
- Gross gaming revenues of Euro 383.7 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 313.7 million)
- Net gaming revenues of Euro 304.9 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 263.2 million)
- Active customers: 2,263,000 active and 978,000 new active real-money customers (plus 17.7 percent and plus 21.6 percent respectively)
- EBITDA (adjusted*) of Euro 51.1 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 67.9 million)
- Result after tax of Euro 8.7 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 26.9 million)
* Excluding non-cash expenses in connection with share-based payment (IFRS 2) and one-off effects in connection with proposed merger.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Amaya FY2016 Trading Update -
The Montreal-based Amaya online gambling group has issued a trading update covering FY 2016 and improving its forecast revenue and earnings numbers.
LeoVegas To Sponsor Leicester Tigers -
The agreement includes official partner accreditation, media space at Welford Road stadium and matchday tickets and VIP hospitality as well as two pitchside perimeter boards from the 2017/18 season and one for duration of the 2016/17 season.
Optima Information Services iShop -
Industry visitors to the recent TVC Bookmakers Trade Fair in Solihull, UK were much taken by Spanish betting technology firm Optima Information Services' iShop product, and the company went on to win the SBC Best Retail Betting Product award with it last month.
CAGAYAN CHIEF MOVES TO REASSURE LICENSEES -
Apparently $4 million is going into improvements of the Authority’s data centre in the Freeport at Cagayan, whilst another $3 million has been earmarked for an upgrade to data infrastructure located outside the Freeport.
New Massachusetts Online Gambling Bill -
It seems that every two years (give or take a few months) Massachusetts state Senator Bruce Tarr flights an online gambling legalization bill in the state Senate.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.