No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PROMISING RESULTS FROM BWIN
Vienna-listed gambling group releases YTD and third quarter results.
bwin Interactive, which has been much in the news lately due to its merger with PartyGaming, has released its 2010 YTD and Q3 results, reporting positive increases in business.
Highlights of business development in Q3 2010
- Growth of gross gaming revenues attributable to sound development of sports betting, poker and games
- Continuing increase in sports betting margin and customer volume
- Number of active poker customers up by 70 percent in France following regulation
- EBITDA impacted by one-off expenses associated with the market entry in France and preparations to take advantage of forthcoming regulation in number of jurisdictions
- Planned merger will create competitive advantage due to synergies and scale in a multi-jurisdictional regulated market environment
Q3 2010 (pro forma consolidated)
- Gross gaming revenues up 22.1 percent to Euro 123.3 million (Q3/2009: Euro 101.0 million)
- Sports betting margin 7.9 percent (Q3/2009: 7.1 percent)
- Net gaming revenues up 14.3 percent to Euro 95.3 million (Q3/2009: Euro 83.3 million)
- Active customers: 1,208,000 active and 299,000 new active real-money customers (plus 14.1 percent and plus 15.6 percent respectively)
- EBITDA (adjusted*) of Euro 9.8 million (Q3/2009: Euro 16.8 million)
- Result after tax of Euro -6.0 million (Q3/2009: Euro 7.9 million)
First nine months of 2010 (pro forma consolidated)
- Growth in all product segments
- Gross gaming revenues of Euro 383.7 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 313.7 million)
- Net gaming revenues of Euro 304.9 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 263.2 million)
- Active customers: 2,263,000 active and 978,000 new active real-money customers (plus 17.7 percent and plus 21.6 percent respectively)
- EBITDA (adjusted*) of Euro 51.1 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 67.9 million)
- Result after tax of Euro 8.7 million (Q1-Q3/2009: Euro 26.9 million)
* Excluding non-cash expenses in connection with share-based payment (IFRS 2) and one-off effects in connection with proposed merger.
Gambling News :
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.