No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BWIN-PARTY EARNINGS UP 2 PERCENT IN H1-2015
Friday August 28,2015 : BWIN-PARTY EARNINGS UP 2 PERCENT IN H1-2015
Cost savings help lift core earnings, but taxes take a toll and revenues declined.
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment plc, the online gambling group at the centre of a tug of war between potential buyers GVC Holdings and 888 Holdings, posted a 2 percent rise in first-half 2015 earnings Friday.
The small increase had been helped by cost savings, which lifted the core earnings for H1-2015 to Euro 45.4 million.
Along with other online gambling groups, the company felt the pain of increased UK and European taxation.
Bwin-Party chief executive Norbert Teufelberger, reported on what was achieved….and what could have been:
“Clean EBITDA increased by 2 percent year-on-year despite the introduction of VAT in a number of EU Member States and the new UK point of consumption tax. However, our progress on non-core asset disposals and other cost saving initiatives is running ahead of plan - excluding the impact of EU VAT and UK point of consumption tax, clean EBITDA would have increased by 24 percent;
“Based upon our progress in the year-to-date and with the further roll-out of our latest mobile products, the introduction of new CRM tools and planned entry into two new nationally regulated markets later this year, we remain confident about the full year outlook.”
Key points of the Bwin H1-2015 report included:
* Total revenue down at Euro 296.5 million (2014: Euro 317.1m) reflecting the absence of the FIFA World Cup, lower margins in sports, market declines in poker and the impact of EU VAT in certain markets; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets represented 60 percent of total revenue (2014: 56 percent);
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile/touch up by 50 percent and now represents 30 percent of overall GGR (2014: 19 percent) with growth across all verticals;
* Clean EBITDA up by 2 percent to Euro 47.3 million (2014: Euro 46.4m) despite being impacted by lower revenue and higher taxes. Excluding the impact of EU VAT and the POCT, Clean EBITDA would have increased by 24 percent to Euro 57.7 million (2014: €46.4m);
* Profit after tax of Euro 2.9 million (2014 - Euro 94 million);
* Sports betting revenue Euro 111.1 million (H1-2014: Euro 127.4 million);
* Casino and gaming revenue Euro 98.4 million (H1-2014: Euro 103.3 million);
* Poker Euro 33.9 million (H1-2014: Euro 44.1 million);
* Bingo Euro 26.9 million (H1-2014: Euro 26.7 million);
* Other Euro 26.2 million (H1-2014: Euro 15.6 million);
* On-track to meet or exceed Euro 15 million incremental cost saving target this year;
* Total consideration received from the sale of non-core assets of Euro 37.1 million;
* Net cash at 30 June 2015 of Euro 58.1 million (31 December 2014: Euro 34.6m);
* Basic EPS of 4 Euro cents (2014: loss of 11.4 Euro cents);
* Current trading: In the 8 weeks to 25 August 2015 average daily net revenue was down 9 percent versus the same period in 2014;
* Recommended half year dividend up 2 percent to 1.92 pence per share (2014: 1.89 pence)
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.