No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BWIN-PARTY EARNINGS UP 2 PERCENT IN H1-2015
Friday August 28,2015 : BWIN-PARTY EARNINGS UP 2 PERCENT IN H1-2015
Cost savings help lift core earnings, but taxes take a toll and revenues declined.
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment plc, the online gambling group at the centre of a tug of war between potential buyers GVC Holdings and 888 Holdings, posted a 2 percent rise in first-half 2015 earnings Friday.
The small increase had been helped by cost savings, which lifted the core earnings for H1-2015 to Euro 45.4 million.
Along with other online gambling groups, the company felt the pain of increased UK and European taxation.
Bwin-Party chief executive Norbert Teufelberger, reported on what was achieved….and what could have been:
“Clean EBITDA increased by 2 percent year-on-year despite the introduction of VAT in a number of EU Member States and the new UK point of consumption tax. However, our progress on non-core asset disposals and other cost saving initiatives is running ahead of plan - excluding the impact of EU VAT and UK point of consumption tax, clean EBITDA would have increased by 24 percent;
“Based upon our progress in the year-to-date and with the further roll-out of our latest mobile products, the introduction of new CRM tools and planned entry into two new nationally regulated markets later this year, we remain confident about the full year outlook.”
Key points of the Bwin H1-2015 report included:
* Total revenue down at Euro 296.5 million (2014: Euro 317.1m) reflecting the absence of the FIFA World Cup, lower margins in sports, market declines in poker and the impact of EU VAT in certain markets; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets represented 60 percent of total revenue (2014: 56 percent);
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile/touch up by 50 percent and now represents 30 percent of overall GGR (2014: 19 percent) with growth across all verticals;
* Clean EBITDA up by 2 percent to Euro 47.3 million (2014: Euro 46.4m) despite being impacted by lower revenue and higher taxes. Excluding the impact of EU VAT and the POCT, Clean EBITDA would have increased by 24 percent to Euro 57.7 million (2014: €46.4m);
* Profit after tax of Euro 2.9 million (2014 - Euro 94 million);
* Sports betting revenue Euro 111.1 million (H1-2014: Euro 127.4 million);
* Casino and gaming revenue Euro 98.4 million (H1-2014: Euro 103.3 million);
* Poker Euro 33.9 million (H1-2014: Euro 44.1 million);
* Bingo Euro 26.9 million (H1-2014: Euro 26.7 million);
* Other Euro 26.2 million (H1-2014: Euro 15.6 million);
* On-track to meet or exceed Euro 15 million incremental cost saving target this year;
* Total consideration received from the sale of non-core assets of Euro 37.1 million;
* Net cash at 30 June 2015 of Euro 58.1 million (31 December 2014: Euro 34.6m);
* Basic EPS of 4 Euro cents (2014: loss of 11.4 Euro cents);
* Current trading: In the 8 weeks to 25 August 2015 average daily net revenue was down 9 percent versus the same period in 2014;
* Recommended half year dividend up 2 percent to 1.92 pence per share (2014: 1.89 pence)
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.