No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry AB has reported its half year results
Wednesday August 27,2014: CHERRY AB REPORTS MUTED HALF YEAR PERFORMANCE
Online gambling group achieves record turnover numbers, but EBITDA declines.
Stockholm-based online gambling group Cherry AB has reported its half year results to 30 June 2014, with record turnover numbers, but declines in EBITDA.
Highlights of the group's Q2-2014 include:
* Group turnover up by 24 percent to SEK 76.4 million (61.6).
* EBITDA down SEK 4.1 million (-9.2).
* Profit after tax down SEK 7.1 million (-9.3)
* During the quarter SEK 51.2 million (143.4) was transferred to shareholders, corresponding to SEK 4.00 per share (11.20).
* Online gaming up 38 percent with deposits increased by 38 percent.
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 9 percent and EBIT rose by 21 percent. Now commands 67 percent of that market segment.
* JPC Casino was acquired.
* Yggdrasil Gaming signed three new contracts during Q2 and went live with one new operator.
* Group cash amounted to SEK 54.8 million (106.7) at the end of the period.
Cherry's H1-2014 performance included the following:
* Strong growth within Online Gaming and Yggdrasil
* Group turnover up by 23 percent to SEK 149.4 million (121.4).
* EBITDA down at SEK -8.4 million (-8.9).
* Profit after tax SEK -15.2 million (-11.3)
* Online gaming grew by 40 percent and deposits increased by 43 percent.
* Yggdrasil Gaming signed seven new contracts and went live with three new operators.
Management said the first six months of 2014 had been generally positive, with new sales records set.
"Online Gaming continues to grow faster than the market and Yggdrasil has signed a number of new contracts," the report notes.
EuroLotto.com was migrated to Cherry's platform and the offer has been supplemented by a large number of new games, which resulted in an increased customer intake, contributing to substantial growth of 38 percent within the Online Gaming business area.
However, management warned that continued strong marketing investment and bonus expenses related to customer acquisition have "burdened" the result, although with increasing volumes the margins will continue to improve.
Yggdrasil products are now available on 15 different online casinos with six different operators, and growth is expected to continue.
Events after the end of the reporting period include:
* The Swedish Sports Alliance has received a license for the new lottery "Klubblo", which will be released in Q3.
* Yggdrasil Gaming went live with major operators Unibet and MrGreen.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.