No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry AB has reported its half year results
Wednesday August 27,2014: CHERRY AB REPORTS MUTED HALF YEAR PERFORMANCE
Online gambling group achieves record turnover numbers, but EBITDA declines.
Stockholm-based online gambling group Cherry AB has reported its half year results to 30 June 2014, with record turnover numbers, but declines in EBITDA.
Highlights of the group's Q2-2014 include:
* Group turnover up by 24 percent to SEK 76.4 million (61.6).
* EBITDA down SEK 4.1 million (-9.2).
* Profit after tax down SEK 7.1 million (-9.3)
* During the quarter SEK 51.2 million (143.4) was transferred to shareholders, corresponding to SEK 4.00 per share (11.20).
* Online gaming up 38 percent with deposits increased by 38 percent.
* Restaurant Casino increased turnover by 9 percent and EBIT rose by 21 percent. Now commands 67 percent of that market segment.
* JPC Casino was acquired.
* Yggdrasil Gaming signed three new contracts during Q2 and went live with one new operator.
* Group cash amounted to SEK 54.8 million (106.7) at the end of the period.
Cherry's H1-2014 performance included the following:
* Strong growth within Online Gaming and Yggdrasil
* Group turnover up by 23 percent to SEK 149.4 million (121.4).
* EBITDA down at SEK -8.4 million (-8.9).
* Profit after tax SEK -15.2 million (-11.3)
* Online gaming grew by 40 percent and deposits increased by 43 percent.
* Yggdrasil Gaming signed seven new contracts and went live with three new operators.
Management said the first six months of 2014 had been generally positive, with new sales records set.
"Online Gaming continues to grow faster than the market and Yggdrasil has signed a number of new contracts," the report notes.
EuroLotto.com was migrated to Cherry's platform and the offer has been supplemented by a large number of new games, which resulted in an increased customer intake, contributing to substantial growth of 38 percent within the Online Gaming business area.
However, management warned that continued strong marketing investment and bonus expenses related to customer acquisition have "burdened" the result, although with increasing volumes the margins will continue to improve.
Yggdrasil products are now available on 15 different online casinos with six different operators, and growth is expected to continue.
Events after the end of the reporting period include:
* The Swedish Sports Alliance has received a license for the new lottery "Klubblo", which will be released in Q3.
* Yggdrasil Gaming went live with major operators Unibet and MrGreen.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.