No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry Group Positive numbers in Q1-2016 report
Thursday May 12,2016 : GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY RISE AT CHERRY GROUP
Positive numbers in Q1-2016 report.
The Cherry online and land gambling group has posted its Q1-2016 results, highlighting the following achievements:
* 86 percent growth in revenue at SEK 177.5 million and a positive EBITDA of SEK 25.6 million;
* Online contributes 78 percent (Q1-2015: 63 percent) of group revenue;
* Profitability improved with after tax profit at SEK 17.5 million (Q1-2015: -11.8 million);
* Online gaming revenues grew by 118 percent with EBITDA at SEK 16.5 million (Q1-2015: -5.7 million);
* Yggdrasil Gaming grew by 519 percent with EBITDA at SEK 7.9 million (Q1-2015: -0.4);
* Restaurant casino increased turnover by 10 percent and EBITDA to SEK 4.5 million (Q1-2015: SEK 3.9 million).
* In January, the acquisition of Moorgate Media Ltd, a Malta-based affiliate company was finalised;
* Yggdrasil Gaming awarded the licenses by the UK Gambling Commission in late December 2015 and is now live in the UK with its full product suite. The subsidiary has already signed agreements with six operators in the UK, Management reports;
* Group consolidated cash was SEK 61.5 million (Q1-2015: SEK 28.9 million) on 31 March;
* Active customers increased by a total of 234 percent compared to the first quarter of 2015.
Events occurring after the close of the quarter included:
* In April, Cherry signed an agreement to acquire 49 percent of the shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd. with an option to acquire the remaining 51 percent. ComeOn markets games under several well-established brands such as ComeOn.com, Mobilbet.com, CasinoStugan.com, folkeautomaten.com, Suomikasino.com, GetLucky.com and Kasyno.pl.
ComeOn’s sales in 2015 were close to Euro 80 million, an increase of about 60 percent compared to the previous year. The operating profit grew to approximately EUR 13 million, an increase close to 70 percent compared with the previous year. ComeOn expects to have sales of Euro 100-120 million, with an operating profit of Euro 19-23 million, in 2016. The acquisition is expected to complete in June this year.
Cherry CEO Fredrik Burvall said in a statement that the group continues to deliver according to its strategy, which combines organic growth with strategic acquisitions.
"Cherry's online activities continue to grow very strongly," he said, predicting that this side of the business is expected to grow faster than the market.
Burvall revealed that a listing on the Stockholm Nasdaq remains an important goal for the company in 2016, and said the firm is also strengthening its customer base in sports betting, with the prospect of enhanced revenues from the ComeOn acquisition.
He noted that the group is strongly positioned as the only private gaming company participating in the reference group for a new gaming legislation in Sweden. Together with Visita, Cherry has met with the special investigator, Håkan Hallstedt, during the quarter, where a proposal for a change of the present legislation was presented.
Gambling News :
McGregor’s Odds vs. Mayweather Get Even Shorter -
Conor McGregor is still the underdog for his August 26 superfight in Las Vegas with Floyd Mayweather Jr., but his odds are improving. McGregor has shortened from +375 last week to +350 at press time, with Mayweather moving from –550 to –500.
Gemtopia Slot Launches -
This spectacular new slot from Real Time Gaming includes 2 glittering features, a Wild Re-Spin Feature and a Free Games with Bonus Picks Feature!
MLB Odds: Yankees vs. Jays at Rogers Centre -
The Toronto Blue Jays (56-61, –14.26 betting units) are moving slowly up the AL Wild Card standings, and they can get closer to the Promised Land by beating up on the injury-plagued Tampa Bay Rays (59-60, –2.79 units). Game 2 of their four-game series is Tuesday at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
2017 ACR Moss Sign Up Bonus -
The ACR MOSS kicks off this Sunday, August 13th at 1:00pm ET. If you’re new to the MOSS, it’s the Mini Online Super Series and the first part of our $6,700,000 GTD OSS Cub3d series.
New Microgaming HQ Opens -
Microgaming’s new purpose built HQ on the Isle of Man, adjacent to its existing office, officially opened on 31 July 2017.
EmotiCoins Slot Launches -
EmotiCoins is hosted by a crew of cheerful Emoticons that take you on a delightful ride of emotions. Watch the cheeky faces playfully bounce down the reels amidst bright, rich colours and a delightful sound track.
Oink: Country Love Slot -
Willy & Chancho are trying to win over the heart of the Sweet Country Pig, Miss Southern Charm... although her father old 'Bo isn't too pleased even the rest of the farm is falling for this Wild Duo!
Willy & Chancho the 'Wild Dueling Musicians' have single pays as well as Collaborative Pays during Wildly entertaining Banjo VS Violin showdowns.
Win up to 80 Free Spins if you land the Golden tickets to the Barnyard Bash Free Spin Feature! During this Feature the Wild Duo appear even more frequently to ensure it's a spectacle you will not forget, heck, the party may never end with the potential to retrigger keeping you on your toes.
This wild treat is available on both Desktop and Mobile devices.
PartyPoker Lobby and Table Update -
Partypoker releases first phase lobby and table upgrade for an improved player experience. Player feedback influences new darker colour scheme of partypoker client
Bitstarz Launches SlotWars -
BitStarz - the home of thrilling casino tournaments just launched Slot Battles with 48 battle rounds being played every day!
MLB Odds: Yankees-Jays at Rogers Centre -
At 52-59, the Toronto Blue Jays need a win this Tuesday (7:07 PM ET, SNET) when they host the 59-51 New York Yankees in their series opener. JA Happ is scheduled to start for Toronto against fellow southpaw CC Sabathia, who owns a team record of 2-1 versus the Jays.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.