No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherry Group Positive numbers in Q1-2016 report
Thursday May 12,2016 : GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY RISE AT CHERRY GROUP
Positive numbers in Q1-2016 report.
The Cherry online and land gambling group has posted its Q1-2016 results, highlighting the following achievements:
* 86 percent growth in revenue at SEK 177.5 million and a positive EBITDA of SEK 25.6 million;
* Online contributes 78 percent (Q1-2015: 63 percent) of group revenue;
* Profitability improved with after tax profit at SEK 17.5 million (Q1-2015: -11.8 million);
* Online gaming revenues grew by 118 percent with EBITDA at SEK 16.5 million (Q1-2015: -5.7 million);
* Yggdrasil Gaming grew by 519 percent with EBITDA at SEK 7.9 million (Q1-2015: -0.4);
* Restaurant casino increased turnover by 10 percent and EBITDA to SEK 4.5 million (Q1-2015: SEK 3.9 million).
* In January, the acquisition of Moorgate Media Ltd, a Malta-based affiliate company was finalised;
* Yggdrasil Gaming awarded the licenses by the UK Gambling Commission in late December 2015 and is now live in the UK with its full product suite. The subsidiary has already signed agreements with six operators in the UK, Management reports;
* Group consolidated cash was SEK 61.5 million (Q1-2015: SEK 28.9 million) on 31 March;
* Active customers increased by a total of 234 percent compared to the first quarter of 2015.
Events occurring after the close of the quarter included:
* In April, Cherry signed an agreement to acquire 49 percent of the shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd. with an option to acquire the remaining 51 percent. ComeOn markets games under several well-established brands such as ComeOn.com, Mobilbet.com, CasinoStugan.com, folkeautomaten.com, Suomikasino.com, GetLucky.com and Kasyno.pl.
ComeOn’s sales in 2015 were close to Euro 80 million, an increase of about 60 percent compared to the previous year. The operating profit grew to approximately EUR 13 million, an increase close to 70 percent compared with the previous year. ComeOn expects to have sales of Euro 100-120 million, with an operating profit of Euro 19-23 million, in 2016. The acquisition is expected to complete in June this year.
Cherry CEO Fredrik Burvall said in a statement that the group continues to deliver according to its strategy, which combines organic growth with strategic acquisitions.
"Cherry's online activities continue to grow very strongly," he said, predicting that this side of the business is expected to grow faster than the market.
Burvall revealed that a listing on the Stockholm Nasdaq remains an important goal for the company in 2016, and said the firm is also strengthening its customer base in sports betting, with the prospect of enhanced revenues from the ComeOn acquisition.
He noted that the group is strongly positioned as the only private gaming company participating in the reference group for a new gaming legislation in Sweden. Together with Visita, Cherry has met with the special investigator, Håkan Hallstedt, during the quarter, where a proposal for a change of the present legislation was presented.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Ninja Power Slot Launched By Slotland -
I think our players will be inspired by the ninja warrior characters the game designers have created,” said Slotland manager Michael Hilary. “These warriors fought hard, gave it all they had. Quitting wasn’t an option.
WILL JACK LAM RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES TO TURN HIMSELF IN? -
The Philippines online gambling and bribery scandal keeps throwing up new developments almost daily, with the latest a report that Macau-based online gambling tycoon - the man at the centre of the furore - has put out tentative "surrender" feelers.
Stephen Conroy appointed head of new responsible gambling grou -
Conroy retired from politics in September after a 20 year career, and has now been appointed head of Responsible Wagering Australia, a new responsible gambling industry body backed by online gambling operators CrownBet, Sportsbet, Betfair, Unibet and Bet365.
SquwaKa To Enter sports betting sector -
Football digital content platform SquwaKa will be entering the sports betting sector with the launch of a new FSB Technology built and powered sports betting service to sit alongside its fantasy sports offer.
RaceBets Acquired by Betsson -
Niche operator #RaceBets complements #Betsson offering with a proprietary horse racing product and an experienced horse betting trading team.
Playtech buys back 780,000 shares -
Playtech's advisory earlier this week that it is to embark on a Euro 50 million share re-purchase initiative has been quickly followed by a notification from the company that it has bought an initial tranche of 780,000 shares at prices ranging between 797.75 and 816.63.
Cash In Roulette -
The relatively new online gambling games developer Be The House, has announced that it is to launch its unique Cash In Roulette product with William Hill Online.
EveryMatrix in game deal with Endorphina -
#EveryMatrix Prague-based online slot developer Endorphina has found a new outlet for its games, signing a content supply agreement with white label provider EveryMatrix.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.