No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
E-sports Viewing Habits
MILLENNIALS AND E-SPORTS ARE A POWERFUL COMBINATION
New study finds that men aged between 21 and 35 watch eSports as much as they watch basketball or hockey.
A study by independent researcher Newzoo into viewing habits on traditional and eSports has found that the millennial demographic (defined as men aged between 21 and 35) watch eSports as often as they watch basketball or hockey.
Researchers report that 22 percent of males between 21 and 35 watch eSports, and of that number, 76 percent claim that viewing eSports is eating into the time they used to invest in watching more traditional sports.
The report notes that 40 percent of eSports fans dont even currently play the games theyre watching, and that traditional games like ice hockey and baseball are now playing second fiddle to the eSports events preferred by the millennial demographic.
This preference reverts to traditional sports for the 36 to 50 age group, but the researchers point out that this could change with time as the 21-35 group matures and transitions to the older group.
"If eSports generated as much in revenue per fan as the NBA, it would already be a $2.5 billion business," Newzoo observes.
Other interesting points from the report:
* The global eSports audience was 226 million and the number of Esports Enthusiasts reached 115 million in 2015, a YoY growth of 27.7 percent;
* Global revenues in 2015 reached $325 million, a growth rate of 67.4 percent. North America accounted for $121 million of this;
* The coming year will see the Esports Economy grow to $463 million, a year-on-year growth of 43 percent. North America will strengthen its lead in terms of revenues, whilst China and Korea together will represent 23 percent of global eSports revenues. The market will continue to experience rapid growth, crossing the $1 billion mark in 2016;
* In 2019, the eSports audience will have grown to 435 million worldwide;
* Trends behind eSports are redefining the DNA of future successful games and provide new opportunities for game companies big and small;
* Average spend per eSports fan is expected to reach $3.5 in 2016 - still almost five times lower than that of basketball ($15 per year) but up from $2.2 in 2014. Using a conservative scenario, Newzoo estimates the annual average spend per eSports fan will reach around $6 by 2019.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.