No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK Bookies Figh Back On FOBT
Sunday February 23,2014 : BRITAIN'S BOOKIES FIGHT BACK ON F.O.B.T.s
New restrictive measures for users.
The chief executives of five of the UK's biggest betting groups fronted for the industry over the weekend in presenting new measures to ameliorate the political and media fall-out over the allegedly predatory use of Fixed Odds Betting Terminals in High Street retail betting shops.
In an open letter, the bosses of Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfred detailed measures being introduced this week to ensure that punters who use FOBTs do so “responsibly”.
The CEOs claim that objective facts on FOBTs and problem gambling are being obscured by the increasingly emotional and media-fuelled public debate.
They make the following factual points:
* The "overwhelming majority" of FOBT users gamble responsibly, and problem gambling levels in the UK are low by international standards...and these have not grown since FOBTs and for that matter online gambling were introduced.
* That said, the betting companies are not complacent and have taken extensive player protection measures. These include enforced breaks and automatic on-screen player alerts on money deposited and time spent, simultaneously relayed to shop staff monitoring screens.
* The bookmakers' trade body, the Association of British Bookmakers, has drawn up a code for responsible gambling and will enforce measures on FOBTs this week. The Association acknowledges concerns around the machines, which account for about half of bookies’ profits. The code allows players to set a maximum amount they are prepared to lose during a single session.
* Betting companies have trained nearly 40,000 staff to look out for signs of problem gambling behaviour and how best to approach customers who might need help.
* The ABB code is just a first step, to be followed by an independent review on FOBTs that is being carried out by the Responsible Gambling Trust and will be published in October.
* Whilst the last thing that betting companies want to see are problem gamblers, they contend that restrictions on FOBTs must be based on solid evidence.
William Hill plc's always voluble CEO Ralph Topping said in a separate interview with the Sunday Telegraph that restrictions that were too heavy ran the risk of creating unintended and negative consequences for Britain's greyhound and horse racing industries, which are supported by levies from bookmakers.
“What funds greyhound racing and horse racing?", Topping asked rhetorically, answering: "Retail betting."
"If you hit that you might as well get the stun guns ready and start shooting the horse population and the greyhound population, because horse racing isn’t going to survive in its current form.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.