No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK Bookies Figh Back On FOBT
Sunday February 23,2014 : BRITAIN'S BOOKIES FIGHT BACK ON F.O.B.T.s
New restrictive measures for users.
The chief executives of five of the UK's biggest betting groups fronted for the industry over the weekend in presenting new measures to ameliorate the political and media fall-out over the allegedly predatory use of Fixed Odds Betting Terminals in High Street retail betting shops.
In an open letter, the bosses of Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfred detailed measures being introduced this week to ensure that punters who use FOBTs do so “responsibly”.
The CEOs claim that objective facts on FOBTs and problem gambling are being obscured by the increasingly emotional and media-fuelled public debate.
They make the following factual points:
* The "overwhelming majority" of FOBT users gamble responsibly, and problem gambling levels in the UK are low by international standards...and these have not grown since FOBTs and for that matter online gambling were introduced.
* That said, the betting companies are not complacent and have taken extensive player protection measures. These include enforced breaks and automatic on-screen player alerts on money deposited and time spent, simultaneously relayed to shop staff monitoring screens.
* The bookmakers' trade body, the Association of British Bookmakers, has drawn up a code for responsible gambling and will enforce measures on FOBTs this week. The Association acknowledges concerns around the machines, which account for about half of bookies’ profits. The code allows players to set a maximum amount they are prepared to lose during a single session.
* Betting companies have trained nearly 40,000 staff to look out for signs of problem gambling behaviour and how best to approach customers who might need help.
* The ABB code is just a first step, to be followed by an independent review on FOBTs that is being carried out by the Responsible Gambling Trust and will be published in October.
* Whilst the last thing that betting companies want to see are problem gamblers, they contend that restrictions on FOBTs must be based on solid evidence.
William Hill plc's always voluble CEO Ralph Topping said in a separate interview with the Sunday Telegraph that restrictions that were too heavy ran the risk of creating unintended and negative consequences for Britain's greyhound and horse racing industries, which are supported by levies from bookmakers.
“What funds greyhound racing and horse racing?", Topping asked rhetorically, answering: "Retail betting."
"If you hit that you might as well get the stun guns ready and start shooting the horse population and the greyhound population, because horse racing isn’t going to survive in its current form.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.