No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
UK Bookies Figh Back On FOBT
Sunday February 23,2014 : BRITAIN'S BOOKIES FIGHT BACK ON F.O.B.T.s
New restrictive measures for users.
The chief executives of five of the UK's biggest betting groups fronted for the industry over the weekend in presenting new measures to ameliorate the political and media fall-out over the allegedly predatory use of Fixed Odds Betting Terminals in High Street retail betting shops.
In an open letter, the bosses of Gala Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfred detailed measures being introduced this week to ensure that punters who use FOBTs do so “responsibly”.
The CEOs claim that objective facts on FOBTs and problem gambling are being obscured by the increasingly emotional and media-fuelled public debate.
They make the following factual points:
* The "overwhelming majority" of FOBT users gamble responsibly, and problem gambling levels in the UK are low by international standards...and these have not grown since FOBTs and for that matter online gambling were introduced.
* That said, the betting companies are not complacent and have taken extensive player protection measures. These include enforced breaks and automatic on-screen player alerts on money deposited and time spent, simultaneously relayed to shop staff monitoring screens.
* The bookmakers' trade body, the Association of British Bookmakers, has drawn up a code for responsible gambling and will enforce measures on FOBTs this week. The Association acknowledges concerns around the machines, which account for about half of bookies’ profits. The code allows players to set a maximum amount they are prepared to lose during a single session.
* Betting companies have trained nearly 40,000 staff to look out for signs of problem gambling behaviour and how best to approach customers who might need help.
* The ABB code is just a first step, to be followed by an independent review on FOBTs that is being carried out by the Responsible Gambling Trust and will be published in October.
* Whilst the last thing that betting companies want to see are problem gamblers, they contend that restrictions on FOBTs must be based on solid evidence.
William Hill plc's always voluble CEO Ralph Topping said in a separate interview with the Sunday Telegraph that restrictions that were too heavy ran the risk of creating unintended and negative consequences for Britain's greyhound and horse racing industries, which are supported by levies from bookmakers.
“What funds greyhound racing and horse racing?", Topping asked rhetorically, answering: "Retail betting."
"If you hit that you might as well get the stun guns ready and start shooting the horse population and the greyhound population, because horse racing isn’t going to survive in its current form.”
Gambling News :
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.