No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Sports betting Results For French Online Market
Thursday July 24,2014 : SPORTS BETTING SAVES THE FRENCH ONLINE MARKET
Sports betting vertical the only one to deliver strong results in second quarter.
The situation for French online poker may be dire but the nation's online sports betting vertical - boosted by the World Cup football in Brazil - delivered strong results in the second quarter 2014, with regulator ARJEL reporting:
* Wagers up 44 percent y-o-y at Euro 286 million;
* Gross profit up 64 percent at Euro 59 million;
* Substantial World Cup football action which drove football wagers up 76 percent y-o-y.
* Wagering on basketball, rugby and volleyball up 30 percent, 14 percent and 75 percent respectively;
* H1-2014 wagers up 34 percent to Euro 540 million;
* For the first time since legalisation, online sports betting was higher than pari-mutuel racing, which delivered Euro 255 million in wagers, 7 percent down on a quarterly y-o-y basis;
* Outstanding results from World Cup live betting which came in at Euro 109 million - up 26 percent on the 2010 soccer spectacular and providing gross profits of Euro 31.2 million.
* Française des jeux, recorded a 30 percent improvement on World Cup wagers since 2010 through retail and online subsidiaries, with over 45 percent of its action coming though mobile devices. Betclic reported a similar breakthrough, with 53 percent of its wagers made through mobile channels, 25 percent on live bets;
* PMU said the World Cup had generated an extra Euro 1.2 million in wagers for it, and new punter sign-ups totalling 60,000;
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.