No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Sports betting Results For French Online Market
Thursday July 24,2014 : SPORTS BETTING SAVES THE FRENCH ONLINE MARKET
Sports betting vertical the only one to deliver strong results in second quarter.
The situation for French online poker may be dire but the nation's online sports betting vertical - boosted by the World Cup football in Brazil - delivered strong results in the second quarter 2014, with regulator ARJEL reporting:
* Wagers up 44 percent y-o-y at Euro 286 million;
* Gross profit up 64 percent at Euro 59 million;
* Substantial World Cup football action which drove football wagers up 76 percent y-o-y.
* Wagering on basketball, rugby and volleyball up 30 percent, 14 percent and 75 percent respectively;
* H1-2014 wagers up 34 percent to Euro 540 million;
* For the first time since legalisation, online sports betting was higher than pari-mutuel racing, which delivered Euro 255 million in wagers, 7 percent down on a quarterly y-o-y basis;
* Outstanding results from World Cup live betting which came in at Euro 109 million - up 26 percent on the 2010 soccer spectacular and providing gross profits of Euro 31.2 million.
* Française des jeux, recorded a 30 percent improvement on World Cup wagers since 2010 through retail and online subsidiaries, with over 45 percent of its action coming though mobile devices. Betclic reported a similar breakthrough, with 53 percent of its wagers made through mobile channels, 25 percent on live bets;
* PMU said the World Cup had generated an extra Euro 1.2 million in wagers for it, and new punter sign-ups totalling 60,000;
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.