No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Sports betting Results For French Online Market
Thursday July 24,2014 : SPORTS BETTING SAVES THE FRENCH ONLINE MARKET
Sports betting vertical the only one to deliver strong results in second quarter.
The situation for French online poker may be dire but the nation's online sports betting vertical - boosted by the World Cup football in Brazil - delivered strong results in the second quarter 2014, with regulator ARJEL reporting:
* Wagers up 44 percent y-o-y at Euro 286 million;
* Gross profit up 64 percent at Euro 59 million;
* Substantial World Cup football action which drove football wagers up 76 percent y-o-y.
* Wagering on basketball, rugby and volleyball up 30 percent, 14 percent and 75 percent respectively;
* H1-2014 wagers up 34 percent to Euro 540 million;
* For the first time since legalisation, online sports betting was higher than pari-mutuel racing, which delivered Euro 255 million in wagers, 7 percent down on a quarterly y-o-y basis;
* Outstanding results from World Cup live betting which came in at Euro 109 million - up 26 percent on the 2010 soccer spectacular and providing gross profits of Euro 31.2 million.
* Française des jeux, recorded a 30 percent improvement on World Cup wagers since 2010 through retail and online subsidiaries, with over 45 percent of its action coming though mobile devices. Betclic reported a similar breakthrough, with 53 percent of its wagers made through mobile channels, 25 percent on live bets;
* PMU said the World Cup had generated an extra Euro 1.2 million in wagers for it, and new punter sign-ups totalling 60,000;
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.