No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
INTRALOT HITS EURO 1.5 BILLION REVENUE IN 2013
Wednesday March 26,2014 : INTRALOT HITS EURO 1.5 BILLION REVENUE IN 2013
To consolidate global operations
Greek-owned gaming firm INTRALOT's revenues for the full year 2013 period have exceeded Euro 1.5 Billion, a key milestone for the company.
Key performance highlights for the year ending December 31, 2013 include:
- INTRALOT Group Consolidated Revenues increased by 12 percent to Euro 1,539.4 billion compared to 2012.
- Net of a negative FX impact of Euro 80.1 million, revenues reached Euro 1,619.5 million, an increase of 17.9 percent y-o-y.
- EBITDA increased by 9.7 percent reaching Euro 194.8 million.
- Νet of a negative FX impact of Euro 8.9 million, EBITDA reached Euro 203.7 million, an increase of 14.7 percent y-o-y.
- EBT was shaped at Euro 53,6 million.
- EAT-am(Earnings After Taxes and after minorities) were shaped at Euro -4.6 million and was strongly affected by Euro 10.8 million of negative FX differences on an after tax and after minority level plus write-offs and provisions of Euro 13.7 million. Excluding such costs the Net Profit would have reached Euro 19.9 million in the FY 2013 period.
- Cash Flow from Operations reached Euro 81.3 million in the 12M, 2013 period.
- Net Debt in the same period decreased by Euro 30.7 million to Euro 397.2 million compared to 9M/2013, mainly due to improved operating cash-flow generation and capex easing in the last quarter of 2013. - FX impact on cash for FY 2013 was Euro 22.6 million.
- Revenues for the parent company during FY2013 increased by 8.1 percent, to Euro 150.9 million.
- EBITDA increased by 5.8 percent to Euro 23.1 million.
- Earnings After Taxes (EAT) were shaped at Euro -0.1million.
INTRALOT Group chief executive officer Constantinos Antonopoulos, noted: “2013 was an important year for the Group, since we won several new contracts in Europe, Asia and Australia, and we renewed major contracts in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, we launched innovative products in the interactive and retail fields, such as the Mobile Lottery, Virtual Games, the Multi-channel Lottery, DreamTouch, iGEM and DeepStack Casino.
"In 2013 INTRALOT managed to deliver a strong set of financial results across the board and we are very proud of this. As the CEO of the Group I would like to comment on the future for which we have redefined our key priorities and I would like to focus on our recent internal corporate reorganization, which was performed with the assistance of The Boston Consulting Group.
"After many years of enduring success and strong global growth, we have decided to consolidate the company's global operations, products and services and technology, in order to create a more flexible and effective structure.
"Our aim is to meet the needs of our customers, increase shareholder value, create robust financial results, and economies of scale, as we will become more innovative and also capitalize on our existing Global infrastructure and presence."
The company has been streamlined into four distinct divisions: Global Operations & Sales, Products & Services, Technology and Finance to create synergies between the Headquarters and the Group subsidiaries.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.