No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
INTRALOT HITS EURO 1.5 BILLION REVENUE IN 2013
Wednesday March 26,2014 : INTRALOT HITS EURO 1.5 BILLION REVENUE IN 2013
To consolidate global operations
Greek-owned gaming firm INTRALOT's revenues for the full year 2013 period have exceeded Euro 1.5 Billion, a key milestone for the company.
Key performance highlights for the year ending December 31, 2013 include:
- INTRALOT Group Consolidated Revenues increased by 12 percent to Euro 1,539.4 billion compared to 2012.
- Net of a negative FX impact of Euro 80.1 million, revenues reached Euro 1,619.5 million, an increase of 17.9 percent y-o-y.
- EBITDA increased by 9.7 percent reaching Euro 194.8 million.
- Νet of a negative FX impact of Euro 8.9 million, EBITDA reached Euro 203.7 million, an increase of 14.7 percent y-o-y.
- EBT was shaped at Euro 53,6 million.
- EAT-am(Earnings After Taxes and after minorities) were shaped at Euro -4.6 million and was strongly affected by Euro 10.8 million of negative FX differences on an after tax and after minority level plus write-offs and provisions of Euro 13.7 million. Excluding such costs the Net Profit would have reached Euro 19.9 million in the FY 2013 period.
- Cash Flow from Operations reached Euro 81.3 million in the 12M, 2013 period.
- Net Debt in the same period decreased by Euro 30.7 million to Euro 397.2 million compared to 9M/2013, mainly due to improved operating cash-flow generation and capex easing in the last quarter of 2013. - FX impact on cash for FY 2013 was Euro 22.6 million.
- Revenues for the parent company during FY2013 increased by 8.1 percent, to Euro 150.9 million.
- EBITDA increased by 5.8 percent to Euro 23.1 million.
- Earnings After Taxes (EAT) were shaped at Euro -0.1million.
INTRALOT Group chief executive officer Constantinos Antonopoulos, noted: “2013 was an important year for the Group, since we won several new contracts in Europe, Asia and Australia, and we renewed major contracts in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, we launched innovative products in the interactive and retail fields, such as the Mobile Lottery, Virtual Games, the Multi-channel Lottery, DreamTouch, iGEM and DeepStack Casino.
"In 2013 INTRALOT managed to deliver a strong set of financial results across the board and we are very proud of this. As the CEO of the Group I would like to comment on the future for which we have redefined our key priorities and I would like to focus on our recent internal corporate reorganization, which was performed with the assistance of The Boston Consulting Group.
"After many years of enduring success and strong global growth, we have decided to consolidate the company's global operations, products and services and technology, in order to create a more flexible and effective structure.
"Our aim is to meet the needs of our customers, increase shareholder value, create robust financial results, and economies of scale, as we will become more innovative and also capitalize on our existing Global infrastructure and presence."
The company has been streamlined into four distinct divisions: Global Operations & Sales, Products & Services, Technology and Finance to create synergies between the Headquarters and the Group subsidiaries.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.