No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEtplay TV Earnings Reports
Tuesday September 10,2013 : INTERACTIVE T.V. GAMBLING FIRM CONTINUES TO PERFORM WELL
NetPlay TV plc mobile and online gambling strategy delivers good results.
The interactive television gambling company NetPlay TV plc has posted an impressive set of results for the six months ending 30 June 2013, flagging the following highlights:
* 36 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 14.2 million (H1 2012: GBP 10.4 million)
* 17 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 2.7 million (H1 2012: GBP 2.3 million)
* Strong cash generation, cash and cash equivalents increasing by GBP 2.6 million to GBP 14.9 million from GBP 12.3 million (H1 2012: GBP 2.6 million increase to GBP 10.5 million from GBP 7.9 million)
* 47 percent increase in profit before tax to GBP 2.3 million (H1 2012: GBP 1.6 million)
* Interim dividend increased by 20 percent to 0.18p per share (H1 2012: 0.15p)
* ITV1 broadcast agreement renewed in April
Casino Key Performance indicators are listed as:
* 31 percent increase in new depositing players to 32,618 (H1 2012: 24,951)
* 32 percent increase in average quarterly active depositing players to 29,311 (H1 2012: 22,258)
* Mobile and tablet wagering now accounting for 28 percent of total net revenue and 34 percent of new depositing players (H1 2012: 10 percent of total net revenue and 18 percent of new depositing players)
* New online marketing strategy delivering positive results.
Current trading highlights include:
* Continued strong trading in Q3 with average daily net revenue up 17 percent on the same period last year
* Full year results expected to be in-line with current market expectations
Commenting on the results and the trading update, Charles Butler, NetPlay TV said:
“I am pleased to announce that following such a strong 2012, the company’s growth trajectory has continued with significant increases in all of the group’s KPIs.
"Our investment in mobile and tablet continues to deliver positive results, and accounted for 28 percent of net revenue during the period.
"In addition, our accelerated investment in pure online marketing is continuing to have a positive impact. This complements our existing TV marketing and represents the group’s broadened marketing strategy, which underpins both our current and future growth."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.