No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEtplay TV Earnings Reports
Tuesday September 10,2013 : INTERACTIVE T.V. GAMBLING FIRM CONTINUES TO PERFORM WELL
NetPlay TV plc mobile and online gambling strategy delivers good results.
The interactive television gambling company NetPlay TV plc has posted an impressive set of results for the six months ending 30 June 2013, flagging the following highlights:
* 36 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 14.2 million (H1 2012: GBP 10.4 million)
* 17 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 2.7 million (H1 2012: GBP 2.3 million)
* Strong cash generation, cash and cash equivalents increasing by GBP 2.6 million to GBP 14.9 million from GBP 12.3 million (H1 2012: GBP 2.6 million increase to GBP 10.5 million from GBP 7.9 million)
* 47 percent increase in profit before tax to GBP 2.3 million (H1 2012: GBP 1.6 million)
* Interim dividend increased by 20 percent to 0.18p per share (H1 2012: 0.15p)
* ITV1 broadcast agreement renewed in April
Casino Key Performance indicators are listed as:
* 31 percent increase in new depositing players to 32,618 (H1 2012: 24,951)
* 32 percent increase in average quarterly active depositing players to 29,311 (H1 2012: 22,258)
* Mobile and tablet wagering now accounting for 28 percent of total net revenue and 34 percent of new depositing players (H1 2012: 10 percent of total net revenue and 18 percent of new depositing players)
* New online marketing strategy delivering positive results.
Current trading highlights include:
* Continued strong trading in Q3 with average daily net revenue up 17 percent on the same period last year
* Full year results expected to be in-line with current market expectations
Commenting on the results and the trading update, Charles Butler, NetPlay TV said:
“I am pleased to announce that following such a strong 2012, the company’s growth trajectory has continued with significant increases in all of the group’s KPIs.
"Our investment in mobile and tablet continues to deliver positive results, and accounted for 28 percent of net revenue during the period.
"In addition, our accelerated investment in pure online marketing is continuing to have a positive impact. This complements our existing TV marketing and represents the group’s broadened marketing strategy, which underpins both our current and future growth."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.