No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEtplay TV Earnings Reports
Tuesday September 10,2013 : INTERACTIVE T.V. GAMBLING FIRM CONTINUES TO PERFORM WELL
NetPlay TV plc mobile and online gambling strategy delivers good results.
The interactive television gambling company NetPlay TV plc has posted an impressive set of results for the six months ending 30 June 2013, flagging the following highlights:
* 36 percent increase in net revenue to GBP 14.2 million (H1 2012: GBP 10.4 million)
* 17 percent increase in EBITDA to GBP 2.7 million (H1 2012: GBP 2.3 million)
* Strong cash generation, cash and cash equivalents increasing by GBP 2.6 million to GBP 14.9 million from GBP 12.3 million (H1 2012: GBP 2.6 million increase to GBP 10.5 million from GBP 7.9 million)
* 47 percent increase in profit before tax to GBP 2.3 million (H1 2012: GBP 1.6 million)
* Interim dividend increased by 20 percent to 0.18p per share (H1 2012: 0.15p)
* ITV1 broadcast agreement renewed in April
Casino Key Performance indicators are listed as:
* 31 percent increase in new depositing players to 32,618 (H1 2012: 24,951)
* 32 percent increase in average quarterly active depositing players to 29,311 (H1 2012: 22,258)
* Mobile and tablet wagering now accounting for 28 percent of total net revenue and 34 percent of new depositing players (H1 2012: 10 percent of total net revenue and 18 percent of new depositing players)
* New online marketing strategy delivering positive results.
Current trading highlights include:
* Continued strong trading in Q3 with average daily net revenue up 17 percent on the same period last year
* Full year results expected to be in-line with current market expectations
Commenting on the results and the trading update, Charles Butler, NetPlay TV said:
“I am pleased to announce that following such a strong 2012, the company’s growth trajectory has continued with significant increases in all of the group’s KPIs.
"Our investment in mobile and tablet continues to deliver positive results, and accounted for 28 percent of net revenue during the period.
"In addition, our accelerated investment in pure online marketing is continuing to have a positive impact. This complements our existing TV marketing and represents the group’s broadened marketing strategy, which underpins both our current and future growth."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.