No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
OPAP impacted by the 35 percent retroactive GGR tax
Wednesday August 31,2016 : OPAP FEELS THE RETROACTIVE TAX SQUEEZE
In tight economic conditions.
Greek gaming operator OPAP S.A., in delivering its consolidated financial report for the six month and second quarter period ending June 30, 2016, said results were negatively impacted by the 35 percent retroactive GGR tax imposed from January 1 2016 and stringent economic conditions.
Key performance indicators include:
- Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR) was down 2.6 percent at Euro 678.8 million (H1/2015: Euro 697.1 million).
- Q2/2016 GGR remained broadly stable at Euro 338.1 million (Q2/2015: Euro 340.8 million), aided by the performance of lottery games and the increased y-o-y contribution of sports betting, counterbalanced by the drop of Instant & Passives.
- Net gaming revenue (NGR) was down 10 percent to Euro 279 million (H1/2015: Euro 310 million).
- Q2/2016 net gaming revenue amounted to Euro 125 million, down 17.7 percent (Q2/2015: Euro 341 million).
- EBITDA at Euro 161.5 million (H1/2015: Euro 186.4 million) and in Q2 2016 at Euro 68.5 million (Q2/2015: Euro 93.2 million) was negatively impacted by the increased retroactive GGR contribution of 35 percent since January 1, 2016.
- Excluding the increase of the GGR contribution, adjusted EBITDA in H1/2016 and Q2/2016 increased by 1.7 percent and 3.7 percent respectively y-o-y, on the back of Management’s persistent cost containment efforts and one-off income of Euro 6.5 million related to legal provisions reversal, the company detailed.
- Adjusted Q2 2016 EBITDA margin was at 28.6 percent (Q2/2015: 27.4 percent)
- Net Profit came in at Euro 85.8 million (H1/2015: Euro 109.9 million) down 21.9 percent. Net profit in Q2/2016 reached Euro 33.0 million (Q2 2015: Euro 51.9 million). After adjusting for the increase of the GGR contribution, net profit in Q2 2016 stood at Euro 53 million, up 2.1 percent y-o-y.
“Our results for the second quarter of 2016 demonstrate a solid underlying performance despite the ongoing challenges we face from the economic environment,” Damian Cope, chief executive officer of OPAP commented.
“Consumers continue to experience increased financial pressures and this is expected to continue for the rest of 2016.
“In addition, our overall profitability was heavily impacted by the recently increased GGR participation rate to the Hellenic Republic, which at 35% is materially higher than the European markets’ norm”.
“Despite this OPAP managed to report broadly stable revenue trends, while our focus on cost efficiencies led to a resilient operating result.”
In closing, OPAP’s board of directors announced the distribution of an interim dividend payable to shareholders of Euro 0.12 per share.
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.