No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
OPAP impacted by the 35 percent retroactive GGR tax
Wednesday August 31,2016 : OPAP FEELS THE RETROACTIVE TAX SQUEEZE
In tight economic conditions.
Greek gaming operator OPAP S.A., in delivering its consolidated financial report for the six month and second quarter period ending June 30, 2016, said results were negatively impacted by the 35 percent retroactive GGR tax imposed from January 1 2016 and stringent economic conditions.
Key performance indicators include:
- Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR) was down 2.6 percent at Euro 678.8 million (H1/2015: Euro 697.1 million).
- Q2/2016 GGR remained broadly stable at Euro 338.1 million (Q2/2015: Euro 340.8 million), aided by the performance of lottery games and the increased y-o-y contribution of sports betting, counterbalanced by the drop of Instant & Passives.
- Net gaming revenue (NGR) was down 10 percent to Euro 279 million (H1/2015: Euro 310 million).
- Q2/2016 net gaming revenue amounted to Euro 125 million, down 17.7 percent (Q2/2015: Euro 341 million).
- EBITDA at Euro 161.5 million (H1/2015: Euro 186.4 million) and in Q2 2016 at Euro 68.5 million (Q2/2015: Euro 93.2 million) was negatively impacted by the increased retroactive GGR contribution of 35 percent since January 1, 2016.
- Excluding the increase of the GGR contribution, adjusted EBITDA in H1/2016 and Q2/2016 increased by 1.7 percent and 3.7 percent respectively y-o-y, on the back of Management’s persistent cost containment efforts and one-off income of Euro 6.5 million related to legal provisions reversal, the company detailed.
- Adjusted Q2 2016 EBITDA margin was at 28.6 percent (Q2/2015: 27.4 percent)
- Net Profit came in at Euro 85.8 million (H1/2015: Euro 109.9 million) down 21.9 percent. Net profit in Q2/2016 reached Euro 33.0 million (Q2 2015: Euro 51.9 million). After adjusting for the increase of the GGR contribution, net profit in Q2 2016 stood at Euro 53 million, up 2.1 percent y-o-y.
“Our results for the second quarter of 2016 demonstrate a solid underlying performance despite the ongoing challenges we face from the economic environment,” Damian Cope, chief executive officer of OPAP commented.
“Consumers continue to experience increased financial pressures and this is expected to continue for the rest of 2016.
“In addition, our overall profitability was heavily impacted by the recently increased GGR participation rate to the Hellenic Republic, which at 35% is materially higher than the European markets’ norm”.
“Despite this OPAP managed to report broadly stable revenue trends, while our focus on cost efficiencies led to a resilient operating result.”
In closing, OPAP’s board of directors announced the distribution of an interim dividend payable to shareholders of Euro 0.12 per share.
New Racing UK free-to-watch show -
Wake up to Luck on Sunday – join Nick Luck and guests for new Racing UK free-to-watch show. BHA Chief Executive Nick Rust to appear on first broadcast this Sunday
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.