No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
OPAP impacted by the 35 percent retroactive GGR tax
Wednesday August 31,2016 : OPAP FEELS THE RETROACTIVE TAX SQUEEZE
In tight economic conditions.
Greek gaming operator OPAP S.A., in delivering its consolidated financial report for the six month and second quarter period ending June 30, 2016, said results were negatively impacted by the 35 percent retroactive GGR tax imposed from January 1 2016 and stringent economic conditions.
Key performance indicators include:
- Gross Gaming Revenue (GGR) was down 2.6 percent at Euro 678.8 million (H1/2015: Euro 697.1 million).
- Q2/2016 GGR remained broadly stable at Euro 338.1 million (Q2/2015: Euro 340.8 million), aided by the performance of lottery games and the increased y-o-y contribution of sports betting, counterbalanced by the drop of Instant & Passives.
- Net gaming revenue (NGR) was down 10 percent to Euro 279 million (H1/2015: Euro 310 million).
- Q2/2016 net gaming revenue amounted to Euro 125 million, down 17.7 percent (Q2/2015: Euro 341 million).
- EBITDA at Euro 161.5 million (H1/2015: Euro 186.4 million) and in Q2 2016 at Euro 68.5 million (Q2/2015: Euro 93.2 million) was negatively impacted by the increased retroactive GGR contribution of 35 percent since January 1, 2016.
- Excluding the increase of the GGR contribution, adjusted EBITDA in H1/2016 and Q2/2016 increased by 1.7 percent and 3.7 percent respectively y-o-y, on the back of Management’s persistent cost containment efforts and one-off income of Euro 6.5 million related to legal provisions reversal, the company detailed.
- Adjusted Q2 2016 EBITDA margin was at 28.6 percent (Q2/2015: 27.4 percent)
- Net Profit came in at Euro 85.8 million (H1/2015: Euro 109.9 million) down 21.9 percent. Net profit in Q2/2016 reached Euro 33.0 million (Q2 2015: Euro 51.9 million). After adjusting for the increase of the GGR contribution, net profit in Q2 2016 stood at Euro 53 million, up 2.1 percent y-o-y.
“Our results for the second quarter of 2016 demonstrate a solid underlying performance despite the ongoing challenges we face from the economic environment,” Damian Cope, chief executive officer of OPAP commented.
“Consumers continue to experience increased financial pressures and this is expected to continue for the rest of 2016.
“In addition, our overall profitability was heavily impacted by the recently increased GGR participation rate to the Hellenic Republic, which at 35% is materially higher than the European markets’ norm”.
“Despite this OPAP managed to report broadly stable revenue trends, while our focus on cost efficiencies led to a resilient operating result.”
In closing, OPAP’s board of directors announced the distribution of an interim dividend payable to shareholders of Euro 0.12 per share.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.