No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Optima to Showcase at 2016 ICE
Monday, January 25, 2016 : OPTIMA TO SHOWCASE A RANGE OF SPORTS BETTING AND GAMING PRODUCTS AT I.C.E.
Cadiz-based company will conduct full demos on its stand at London expo.
There's likely to be plenty to see at the Optima Information Services stand at the International Ice Show in London next week; the Cadiz-based turnkey and bespoke sports betting and gaming provider has a slew of new products to show off, and will be conducting full-on demonstrations of its capabilities at its "The Power to Control" presence throughout the show.
The lineup includes:
* OptimaMGS, a multi-channel sports betting and gaming suite for Retail, Web, Mobile and Call Centre operations;
* Hermes - a new trading engine with innovative automated derivative pricing capabilities for horse racing, dogs, football , basketball, GAA, darts, cricket, snooker and other sports;
* Poseidon, a new bi-directional internet messaging system, together with new in-play products for mobile and web that include HTML5 widgets that consume in-play content and present betting opportunities to web and mobile apps with millisecond update times;
* Hydra, a content and betting opportunities, multi-sport, real time feed aggregator service, running together with the MM2 event builder and risk manager, allowing operators to take over the feed content and create individual betting opportunities over and above standard feeds;
* New betting and e-gaming elements for all major browsers and mobile apps for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone;
* New rule-based bonus and promotions engine for the OptimaMGS product line. This includes sports book promotion rules which recognize customer value segment, sports, market and the price and the channel where they are applied, and react accordingly and in real time. Operators can set up specific promotions by sport, and casino bonuses can be targeted to any game from any supplier that is integrated with the Optima single shared wallet system;
* The iShop and Retail2web platform - radical new approach to retail betting using cutting edge technology allied to the latest in social media trends, including SSBT and PSBT;
* New generation of MGS and MM2 .net backend and frontend applications;
* New version of the popular renowned Optima Margin Maker 2 EPOS software, now in a shop server-less architecture designed to significantly reduce operational costs;
* Access to the extensive knowledge and experience of Optima's management team, who have comprehensive backgrounds in senior management positions at major online gambling and technology companies;
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.