No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power Delivers 2015 HY1 Results
Wednesday August 26,2015 : PADDY POWER DELIVERS STRONG HY1 RESULTS
Australian market a standout performer.
On the back of a possible merger announcement with Betfair Paddy Power plc has reported a 33 percent rise in operating profit for the six months ended June 30, 2015.
Key group performance highlights include:
- Operating profit growth of 33 percent to Euro 80 million, or 68 percent before Euro 32 million in new taxes and product fees;
- Net revenue up 25 percent with strong double digit growth across all Online and Retail divisions;
- Diluted EPS up 31 percent to 144.8 cent;
- Euro 391 million returned to shareholders through B Share Scheme;
- Interim dividend up 20 percent to 60.0 cent per share;
- Net revenue growth of 34 percent to Euro 345 million, with sportsbook up 42 percent and eGaming up 14 percent. Operating profit up 45 percent to Euro 70 million:
- Online (ex Australia): net revenue up 26 percent to Euro 200 million with sportsbook up 37 percent and eGaming up 14 percent. Operating profit increased by 21 percent to Euro 31.6 million, despite Euro 28 million in new taxes;
- Online Australia: Sportsbet is now the largest online brand in Australia, driven by accelerated market share growth with sportsbook net revenue up 46 percent to Euro 151 million and stakes up 37 percent. Operating profit increased 69 percent to Euro 38.8 million;
- Italy: Substantial operational improvements in Italy, where net revenue grew by 24 percent, and operating costs fell by 19 percent. Operating loss reduced by Euro 4.2 million to Euro 4.7million;
- Mobile net revenue accounted for 67 percent of online revenue, with 78 percent of active customers transacting via mobile.
- UK Retail net revenue up 21 percent (9 percent like-for-like). Operating profit up 3 percent to Euro 12.0 million despite Euro 2 million of additional Machine Gaming Duty and the negative impact of new machine regulation. Estate now 336 shops with a net 13 units opened in the period;
- Irish Retail net revenue up 14 percent (10 percent like-for-like). Operating profit up 36 percent to Euro 10.6 million. Estate now 252 shops with 7 units opened in the period.
Paddy Power said it expected to be ahead of 2014 and market forecast in terms of operating profit for the full year 2015 period.
“We have made substantial progress implementing the strategy we set out in March, with further payback to come from new mobile product releases, refreshed marketing campaigns and efficiency gains,” commented Andy McCue, chief executive of Paddy Power plc.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.