No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power Delivers 2015 HY1 Results
Wednesday August 26,2015 : PADDY POWER DELIVERS STRONG HY1 RESULTS
Australian market a standout performer.
On the back of a possible merger announcement with Betfair Paddy Power plc has reported a 33 percent rise in operating profit for the six months ended June 30, 2015.
Key group performance highlights include:
- Operating profit growth of 33 percent to Euro 80 million, or 68 percent before Euro 32 million in new taxes and product fees;
- Net revenue up 25 percent with strong double digit growth across all Online and Retail divisions;
- Diluted EPS up 31 percent to 144.8 cent;
- Euro 391 million returned to shareholders through B Share Scheme;
- Interim dividend up 20 percent to 60.0 cent per share;
- Net revenue growth of 34 percent to Euro 345 million, with sportsbook up 42 percent and eGaming up 14 percent. Operating profit up 45 percent to Euro 70 million:
- Online (ex Australia): net revenue up 26 percent to Euro 200 million with sportsbook up 37 percent and eGaming up 14 percent. Operating profit increased by 21 percent to Euro 31.6 million, despite Euro 28 million in new taxes;
- Online Australia: Sportsbet is now the largest online brand in Australia, driven by accelerated market share growth with sportsbook net revenue up 46 percent to Euro 151 million and stakes up 37 percent. Operating profit increased 69 percent to Euro 38.8 million;
- Italy: Substantial operational improvements in Italy, where net revenue grew by 24 percent, and operating costs fell by 19 percent. Operating loss reduced by Euro 4.2 million to Euro 4.7million;
- Mobile net revenue accounted for 67 percent of online revenue, with 78 percent of active customers transacting via mobile.
- UK Retail net revenue up 21 percent (9 percent like-for-like). Operating profit up 3 percent to Euro 12.0 million despite Euro 2 million of additional Machine Gaming Duty and the negative impact of new machine regulation. Estate now 336 shops with a net 13 units opened in the period;
- Irish Retail net revenue up 14 percent (10 percent like-for-like). Operating profit up 36 percent to Euro 10.6 million. Estate now 252 shops with 7 units opened in the period.
Paddy Power said it expected to be ahead of 2014 and market forecast in terms of operating profit for the full year 2015 period.
“We have made substantial progress implementing the strategy we set out in March, with further payback to come from new mobile product releases, refreshed marketing campaigns and efficiency gains,” commented Andy McCue, chief executive of Paddy Power plc.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
FanDuel adds English Premier League action -
Daily fantasy sports operator FanDuel, which is now additionally active in the UK market, has announced the inclusion on its roster of English Premier League action, with associated contests scheduled for roll-out next week.
Coral Q4-2016 earnings reports -
Ahead of its forthcoming merge with Ladbrokes, the online and land gambling group Coral published its Q4-2016 financial numbers Thursday, detailing the twelve week period ended September 25 2016.
Unibet in cooperation with -
Online gambling operator Unibet Group has signed a cooperation agreement with the FIFA subsidiary Early Warning System GmbH (EWS).
Kiron Interactive in deal with Digitain -
The online gambling expo and conference EiG 2016 has enabled two online gambling companies to come together in a commercial deal; specialist virtual games supplier Kiron Interactive has inked an agreement to distribute its virtual games via Armenia’s Digitain.
GLOBAL SPORTS BETTING WORTH $253.3 BILLION BY 2020 -
Ujjwal Doshi, lead analyst at the research firm, says, “Low-cost cross-border service delivery is opening up sports betting markets, which were previously protected by state-regulated monopolies or dominant local operators.”
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.