No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power Delivers 2015 HY1 Results
Wednesday August 26,2015 : PADDY POWER DELIVERS STRONG HY1 RESULTS
Australian market a standout performer.
On the back of a possible merger announcement with Betfair Paddy Power plc has reported a 33 percent rise in operating profit for the six months ended June 30, 2015.
Key group performance highlights include:
- Operating profit growth of 33 percent to Euro 80 million, or 68 percent before Euro 32 million in new taxes and product fees;
- Net revenue up 25 percent with strong double digit growth across all Online and Retail divisions;
- Diluted EPS up 31 percent to 144.8 cent;
- Euro 391 million returned to shareholders through B Share Scheme;
- Interim dividend up 20 percent to 60.0 cent per share;
- Net revenue growth of 34 percent to Euro 345 million, with sportsbook up 42 percent and eGaming up 14 percent. Operating profit up 45 percent to Euro 70 million:
- Online (ex Australia): net revenue up 26 percent to Euro 200 million with sportsbook up 37 percent and eGaming up 14 percent. Operating profit increased by 21 percent to Euro 31.6 million, despite Euro 28 million in new taxes;
- Online Australia: Sportsbet is now the largest online brand in Australia, driven by accelerated market share growth with sportsbook net revenue up 46 percent to Euro 151 million and stakes up 37 percent. Operating profit increased 69 percent to Euro 38.8 million;
- Italy: Substantial operational improvements in Italy, where net revenue grew by 24 percent, and operating costs fell by 19 percent. Operating loss reduced by Euro 4.2 million to Euro 4.7million;
- Mobile net revenue accounted for 67 percent of online revenue, with 78 percent of active customers transacting via mobile.
- UK Retail net revenue up 21 percent (9 percent like-for-like). Operating profit up 3 percent to Euro 12.0 million despite Euro 2 million of additional Machine Gaming Duty and the negative impact of new machine regulation. Estate now 336 shops with a net 13 units opened in the period;
- Irish Retail net revenue up 14 percent (10 percent like-for-like). Operating profit up 36 percent to Euro 10.6 million. Estate now 252 shops with 7 units opened in the period.
Paddy Power said it expected to be ahead of 2014 and market forecast in terms of operating profit for the full year 2015 period.
“We have made substantial progress implementing the strategy we set out in March, with further payback to come from new mobile product releases, refreshed marketing campaigns and efficiency gains,” commented Andy McCue, chief executive of Paddy Power plc.
Gambling News :
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.