No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power plc has released its H1-2014 results
Thursday August 28,2014 : STRONG GROWTH AT PADDY POWER PLC
But adverse sports results have an impact on operating profit.
Online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc has released its H1-2014 results for the six months ended 30 June 2014, underlining strong growth but a decline in operating profit following adverse sports results.
Highlights from the report include:
* Strong and accelerated growth with sportsbook stakes up 17 percent;
* Online active customers up 25 percent and online customer acquisition up 35 percent compared with growth in the prior six months of 13 percent, 11 percent and 7 percent respectively;
* Net revenue growth of 7 percent;
* Operating profit reduction of 14 percent to Euro 60.1 million, reflecting adverse sports results with a gross impact of Euro 34 million;
* Successful FIFA World Cup with very strong brand exposure - 148,000 new online customers acquired and total group stakes of Euro 198 million (up 130 percent compared to the 2010 World Cup);
* Diluted EPS down 19 percent to 110.6 cent, including a 6 percent headwind from a stronger Euro;
* Interim dividend increased by 11 percent to 50 Euro cents per share;
* Strong balance sheet with net cash of Euro 244 million as at 30 June 2014 (including customer balances of Euro 69 million).
Online operations again produced good results, and included:
* Record new customer acquisition of 795,000 (up 35 percent), with no increase in marketing costs per new customer.
* Sportsbook amounts staked up 22 percent, and net revenue growth of 5 percent. Operating profit reduction of 18 percent to Euro 43 million, reflecting adverse sports results;
* Online (ex Australia) sportsbook amounts staked up 22 percent; active customers up 21 percent and 33 percent more new customers. Paddypower.com sportsbook acquired more customers in the period than in all of 2013. Operating profit decreased 44 percent to Euro 22 million.
* Online Australia: online amounts staked up 23 percent; active customers up 44 percent and 51 percent more new customers. Operating profit increased 57 percent to Euro 21.8 million.
* Mobile net revenue accounted for 52 percent of online revenue, with 73 percent of active sportsbook customers and 43 percent of active e-gaming customers transacting via mobile in June.
* Good progress in Italy with net revenue up 126 percent despite sluggish market growth. Online sportsbook market share of 13 percent in the last two months, making Paddy Power the leading and fastest growing brand.
Retail highlights in the report included:
* Strong topline and profit growth and a record number of new shop openings;
* UK Retail operating profit up 26 percent to Euro 9.5 million. Like-for-like net revenue up 5 prcent. Estate now 305 shops with 33 units opened in the period;
* Irish Retail operating profit up 13 percent to Euro 8.6 million. Like-for-like stakes up 5 percent and net revenue up 2 percent. Estate now 243 shops with a record 16 units opened in the period.
The Group reports a strong start to its third quarter and H2, with revenues soaring 45 percent.
CEO Patrick Kennedy said Thursday:
“The punter friendly results in football and racing which impacted the gross win percentage in the initial six months of 2014 failed to put a halt to our gallop with strong underlying performance and accelerating top line momentum delivered in the period.
"For example, we acquired more new sportsbook customers on paddypower.com in these six months than in all of 2013. We had a cracking World Cup which generated stakes of almost Euro 200 million, 130 percent ahead of the previous tournament. Australia continues to power ahead and Italy has made significant progress.
"The second half has started well with good stakes growth and a rebound in sports results. At this juncture, we expect mid-teen percentage growth in EPS for the full year, despite an Euro 11 million headwind from product fees, new taxes and currency translation.”
Gambling News :
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.