No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paddy Power plc has released its H1-2014 results
Thursday August 28,2014 : STRONG GROWTH AT PADDY POWER PLC
But adverse sports results have an impact on operating profit.
Online and land gambling group Paddy Power plc has released its H1-2014 results for the six months ended 30 June 2014, underlining strong growth but a decline in operating profit following adverse sports results.
Highlights from the report include:
* Strong and accelerated growth with sportsbook stakes up 17 percent;
* Online active customers up 25 percent and online customer acquisition up 35 percent compared with growth in the prior six months of 13 percent, 11 percent and 7 percent respectively;
* Net revenue growth of 7 percent;
* Operating profit reduction of 14 percent to Euro 60.1 million, reflecting adverse sports results with a gross impact of Euro 34 million;
* Successful FIFA World Cup with very strong brand exposure - 148,000 new online customers acquired and total group stakes of Euro 198 million (up 130 percent compared to the 2010 World Cup);
* Diluted EPS down 19 percent to 110.6 cent, including a 6 percent headwind from a stronger Euro;
* Interim dividend increased by 11 percent to 50 Euro cents per share;
* Strong balance sheet with net cash of Euro 244 million as at 30 June 2014 (including customer balances of Euro 69 million).
Online operations again produced good results, and included:
* Record new customer acquisition of 795,000 (up 35 percent), with no increase in marketing costs per new customer.
* Sportsbook amounts staked up 22 percent, and net revenue growth of 5 percent. Operating profit reduction of 18 percent to Euro 43 million, reflecting adverse sports results;
* Online (ex Australia) sportsbook amounts staked up 22 percent; active customers up 21 percent and 33 percent more new customers. Paddypower.com sportsbook acquired more customers in the period than in all of 2013. Operating profit decreased 44 percent to Euro 22 million.
* Online Australia: online amounts staked up 23 percent; active customers up 44 percent and 51 percent more new customers. Operating profit increased 57 percent to Euro 21.8 million.
* Mobile net revenue accounted for 52 percent of online revenue, with 73 percent of active sportsbook customers and 43 percent of active e-gaming customers transacting via mobile in June.
* Good progress in Italy with net revenue up 126 percent despite sluggish market growth. Online sportsbook market share of 13 percent in the last two months, making Paddy Power the leading and fastest growing brand.
Retail highlights in the report included:
* Strong topline and profit growth and a record number of new shop openings;
* UK Retail operating profit up 26 percent to Euro 9.5 million. Like-for-like net revenue up 5 prcent. Estate now 305 shops with 33 units opened in the period;
* Irish Retail operating profit up 13 percent to Euro 8.6 million. Like-for-like stakes up 5 percent and net revenue up 2 percent. Estate now 243 shops with a record 16 units opened in the period.
The Group reports a strong start to its third quarter and H2, with revenues soaring 45 percent.
CEO Patrick Kennedy said Thursday:
“The punter friendly results in football and racing which impacted the gross win percentage in the initial six months of 2014 failed to put a halt to our gallop with strong underlying performance and accelerating top line momentum delivered in the period.
"For example, we acquired more new sportsbook customers on paddypower.com in these six months than in all of 2013. We had a cracking World Cup which generated stakes of almost Euro 200 million, 130 percent ahead of the previous tournament. Australia continues to power ahead and Italy has made significant progress.
"The second half has started well with good stakes growth and a rebound in sports results. At this juncture, we expect mid-teen percentage growth in EPS for the full year, despite an Euro 11 million headwind from product fees, new taxes and currency translation.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.