No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PaddyPower Online activities contribute 70 percent of operating profit
The value of Internet gambling operations to Irish bookie group Paddy Power was powerfully illustrated this week in the company's full year report for 2008 - the Internet division of the firm contributed 70 percent of operating profit over the last six months of the year.
Highlights of the report, which covers the 12-month period to the end of December 2008, included:
* Growth in earnings per share of 10 percent to 140.5 cents.
* Operating profit of 5 percent to Euro 75.7 million, despite a Euro 5 million headwind due to adverse currency movements;
* Online operating profit growth of 34 percent to Euro 42.8 million, with online activities generating over 70 percent of Group operating profit in the second half of 2008;
* Growth in EBITDA per shop in Great Britain of 17 percent in constant currency to Euro 140 000.
* Market share growth in Irish retail, in spite of reduced operating profit of Euro 6 million as a result of less favourable sporting results and lower average turnover per shop;
* Ongoing investment in 15 shop openings, eight shops acquired in Northern Ireland, Paddy Power's newer online businesses and product development;
* Further squeezing of the cost base limiting cost growth in the second half of 2008 to just 6 percent in constant currency despite an 11 percent increase in average shop numbers;
* A strong cash balance of Euro 77 million as at 31 December 2008, after Euro 54 million of cash returns to shareholders in 2008.
* Group pre-tax profits were up 4 percent to Euro 79 million, compared with Euro 75.8 million last year.
"We have grown earnings per share by 10 percent in 2008 despite the challenging environment," said Paddy CEO Patrick Kennedy. "Our online operations performed particularly strongly with a 48 percent increase in operating profit in constant currency." The report observed that Paddy Power's share of the online market was still relatively small, indicating strong growth potential was possible in the sector.
"The results in the second half of 2008 also demonstrate the success of our strategy of geographic and channel expansion with online operating profit accounting for over 70 percent of Group profitability and profits from UK customers almost half of Group profitability," said Kennedy.
He added: "The Group faces a number of headwinds again in 2009, as has already been reflected in consensus expectations. In that context, the year has got off to a satisfactory start and we remain confident of the Group’s prospects."
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.