No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PaddyPower Online activities contribute 70 percent of operating profit
The value of Internet gambling operations to Irish bookie group Paddy Power was powerfully illustrated this week in the company's full year report for 2008 - the Internet division of the firm contributed 70 percent of operating profit over the last six months of the year.
Highlights of the report, which covers the 12-month period to the end of December 2008, included:
* Growth in earnings per share of 10 percent to 140.5 cents.
* Operating profit of 5 percent to Euro 75.7 million, despite a Euro 5 million headwind due to adverse currency movements;
* Online operating profit growth of 34 percent to Euro 42.8 million, with online activities generating over 70 percent of Group operating profit in the second half of 2008;
* Growth in EBITDA per shop in Great Britain of 17 percent in constant currency to Euro 140 000.
* Market share growth in Irish retail, in spite of reduced operating profit of Euro 6 million as a result of less favourable sporting results and lower average turnover per shop;
* Ongoing investment in 15 shop openings, eight shops acquired in Northern Ireland, Paddy Power's newer online businesses and product development;
* Further squeezing of the cost base limiting cost growth in the second half of 2008 to just 6 percent in constant currency despite an 11 percent increase in average shop numbers;
* A strong cash balance of Euro 77 million as at 31 December 2008, after Euro 54 million of cash returns to shareholders in 2008.
* Group pre-tax profits were up 4 percent to Euro 79 million, compared with Euro 75.8 million last year.
"We have grown earnings per share by 10 percent in 2008 despite the challenging environment," said Paddy CEO Patrick Kennedy. "Our online operations performed particularly strongly with a 48 percent increase in operating profit in constant currency." The report observed that Paddy Power's share of the online market was still relatively small, indicating strong growth potential was possible in the sector.
"The results in the second half of 2008 also demonstrate the success of our strategy of geographic and channel expansion with online operating profit accounting for over 70 percent of Group profitability and profits from UK customers almost half of Group profitability," said Kennedy.
He added: "The Group faces a number of headwinds again in 2009, as has already been reflected in consensus expectations. In that context, the year has got off to a satisfactory start and we remain confident of the Group’s prospects."
Gambling News :
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.