No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PaddyPower Online activities contribute 70 percent of operating profit
The value of Internet gambling operations to Irish bookie group Paddy Power was powerfully illustrated this week in the company's full year report for 2008 - the Internet division of the firm contributed 70 percent of operating profit over the last six months of the year.
Highlights of the report, which covers the 12-month period to the end of December 2008, included:
* Growth in earnings per share of 10 percent to 140.5 cents.
* Operating profit of 5 percent to Euro 75.7 million, despite a Euro 5 million headwind due to adverse currency movements;
* Online operating profit growth of 34 percent to Euro 42.8 million, with online activities generating over 70 percent of Group operating profit in the second half of 2008;
* Growth in EBITDA per shop in Great Britain of 17 percent in constant currency to Euro 140 000.
* Market share growth in Irish retail, in spite of reduced operating profit of Euro 6 million as a result of less favourable sporting results and lower average turnover per shop;
* Ongoing investment in 15 shop openings, eight shops acquired in Northern Ireland, Paddy Power's newer online businesses and product development;
* Further squeezing of the cost base limiting cost growth in the second half of 2008 to just 6 percent in constant currency despite an 11 percent increase in average shop numbers;
* A strong cash balance of Euro 77 million as at 31 December 2008, after Euro 54 million of cash returns to shareholders in 2008.
* Group pre-tax profits were up 4 percent to Euro 79 million, compared with Euro 75.8 million last year.
"We have grown earnings per share by 10 percent in 2008 despite the challenging environment," said Paddy CEO Patrick Kennedy. "Our online operations performed particularly strongly with a 48 percent increase in operating profit in constant currency." The report observed that Paddy Power's share of the online market was still relatively small, indicating strong growth potential was possible in the sector.
"The results in the second half of 2008 also demonstrate the success of our strategy of geographic and channel expansion with online operating profit accounting for over 70 percent of Group profitability and profits from UK customers almost half of Group profitability," said Kennedy.
He added: "The Group faces a number of headwinds again in 2009, as has already been reflected in consensus expectations. In that context, the year has got off to a satisfactory start and we remain confident of the Group’s prospects."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to Kingís Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.