No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG Q3 FROM PLAYTECH
Despite French changes, online software provider turns in a creditable performance.
Playtech PLC published its third quarter and year to date figures this week, turning in a strong performance through a traditionally quiet period of the year.
Operation and Financial highlights for the period ending 30 September 2010 included:
- Gross income for the quarter up 30 percent to Euro 41.3 million (Q3/09: Euro 31.9 million)
- Total revenues up 17 percent to Euro 32.5 million (Q3/09: Euro 27.7 million)
- For the nine months to 30 September 2010, gross income up 31 percent to Euro 129.2 million (2009: Euro 98.8 million) and total revenues up 25 percent to Euro 105.4 million (2009: Euro 84.4 million)
- Excluding impact of France closure: gross income vs Q2/10 was up 1 percent, total revenues down 2 percent
- On absolute basis, gross income down 7 percent, total revenues 12 percent below Q2/10
Looking across the products of the group, casino revenues are up 17 percent to Euro 21.7 million (Q3/09: Euro 18.5 million) and down 13 percent on Q2/10. Bingo revenues totaled Euro 3.1 million, up 11 percent on Q2/10, reflecting strong growth from Virtue Fusion, reinforced by the new Italian bingo network.
Poker revenues reflected a disappointing performance, down 30 percent to Euro 5.7 million (Q3/09: Euro 8.2 million) and 21 percent lower than Q2/10. Share of profit in William Hill Online up 111 percent to Euro 8.8 million (Q3/09: Euro 4.2 million), up 15 percent from Q2/10.
Excluding impact of France closure, casino revenues are down Q3 vs Q2 by 2 percent and poker revenues down 13 percent. EBITDA for the nine months to 30 September 2010 expected to be not less than Euro 77.7 million
In a trading update, the company revealed that daily activity for the first 31 days of Q4/10 is more than 25 percent ahead of Q4/09 on a like for like basis (excluding France) and more than 12 percent ahead of Q4/09 on an absolute basis.
Activity in Q4/10 is over 7 percent above the daily average of the previous quarter.
- Betfair Casino performing strongly since launch of web-based format at the end of August
- Final launch preparations for Finnish monopoly, RAY, underway with launch in Q4
- French poker network launched at the end of June. Further licensees signed up and ready to launch in Q4 and beyond. Additional licensees in the process of obtaining regulatory approval
- Italian Bingo network growing well ahead of market, achieving market share in excess of 25 percent in September with additional licensees commencing in Q4
- Strong growth in Virtue Fusion bingo network, notable potential to expand European profile
- Videobet’s Global Draw migration project progressing well; Ladbrokes gaming machine contract won by Global Draw in August will be deployed with Videobet platform early next year
- Playtech’s strategic partner, Sportech plc, cleared as a gaming operator in New Jersey, Maine and Connecticut following detailed regulatory process.
Commenting on the KPI’s, Playtech’s Chief Executive, Mor Weizer, said:
“Gross income and total revenues for the quarter held up well over the traditionally quiet summer period, especially when excluding the impact of the closure of the French offshore market, which distorts the historic comparisons. After the seasonal slowdown and the aftermath of the World Cup, September as expected was a stronger month, and we see this positive trend continuing.”
“The recent launches of Betfair casino and our Italian Bingo licensees have performed very well from soon after launch, and will be joined by RAY in the coming months. I am also encouraged by discussions with a number of notable operators which should deliver a strong pipeline across the product range. We are making progress with work streams focused on the move to the main list and the appointment of a new CFO.”
“We are encouraged by current trading and remain confident that the Company will meet its expectations for 2010.”
Gambling News :
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.