No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PLAYTECH POSTS Q1-2011 REPORT
Written On 4/28/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Lenny Wasman :
Positive start to 2011 with strong pipeline despite an uncertain market environment
Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has released a healthy trading update for the three months ending 31 March 2011, highlighting the following key performance indicators:
On a like-for-like basis excluding France:
* Gross income up 20 percent and total revenues up 16 percent vs Q1/10
* Casino revenues up 23 percent on Q1/10 to Euro 25.4 million; but 2 percent lower than Q4/10
* Poker revenues down 25 percent on Q1/10 to Euro 5.7 million; and 3 percent lower than Q4/10
* Gross income up 7 percent to Euro 46.6 million, (Q1/10: Euro 43.4 million)
* Total revenues up 2 percent to Euro 36.7 million, (Q1/10: Euro 36.1 million)
* EBITDA for the three months ending 31 March 2011 expected to be not less than Euro 26.5 million
* Bingo revenues totalled Euro 3.5 million, up over 100 percent on Q1/10, (Q1/10: Euro 1.7 million) reflecting a partial contribution from subsidiary Virtue Fusion for comparable Q1/10 period; and up 4 percent on Q4/10
* Share of profit in William Hill Online up 34 percent to Euro 9.9 million, (Q1/10: €7.4 million) up 41 percent from Q4/10
* Net cash at 31 March of Euro 65 million, after acquisition consideration paid in the quarter for Virtue Fusion, GTS and IG, but before payment of proposed final dividend of approximately Euro 23.3 million
Management reports that daily activity for the first 23 days of Q2/11 is more than 13 percent ahead of Q2/10 (excluding France) and more than 1 percent ahead of Q2/10 on an absolute basis.
Daily activity in Q2/11 is over 1 percent above the daily average of the previous quarter.
Operational highlights of the quarter included:
* Videobet’s roll-out for Global Draw is on track to be substantially complete in Q2/11. Over 17,000 machines have already been converted, including many from the Ladbrokes contract signed in August 2010
* First network in Italy to launch Euro 250 buy-in poker tournaments under new Italian regulations
* Preparations well underway in advance of the introduction of the late Italian casino regulations
* Large number of PTEC casino games and casino products already approved and more in process
* Maltese license provisional approval received for Live Casino product
* Successful launch of Betfair live casino to complement web and download products
* Acquisition of Intelligent Gaming completed, bringing casino floor management system capability to complement the Videobet offering
* Completion of acquisition of PTTS Turnkey solution businesses on track for end-Q2 completion
* Licensee discussions underway in a number of regulated and soon to be regulated markets
* Strong pipeline of licensee prospects in both existing and newly regulating markets
Commenting on the KPI’s, Playtech’s chief executive, Mor Weizer, said:
“We have made a solid start to 2011. With the roll-out of Videobet’s UK contracts nearing completion, together with the long-awaited regulation of Italian casino and cash tables due this quarter, we continue to develop new sources of regulated market income. We are also in late stage discussions with a number of potential major new licensees across a number of jurisdictions both in Europe and elsewhere.
"While there remains some near term uncertainty as to the regulatory development in a number of jurisdictions, such as Germany, we continue to invest in positioning ourselves for whatever long term opportunities come out of such regulation. The recent acquisition of PTTS, with integration well under way, brings us key capabilities and relationships in this regard.
“The actions taken by the US Department of Justice against certain US-facing poker sites on 15 April has prompted considerable volatility, however Playtech believes that this action will in the longer term have a positive benefit to the iPoker networks both in the dot.com segment and also in the European regulated markets.
“We have made good progress on the appointment of a permanent CFO and will expect to update the market in due course.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.