No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile Gambling : Quarter 1 2012
03/14/2012 : Online gambling industry covering the period December 17, 2011 through March 17, 2012.
ALL THINGS MOBILE IN THE ONLINE GAMBLING SECTOR:
The development and rapid growth of the smartphone and tablet market has fuelled the interest and popularity of mobile gaming which is now estimated at 50 percent of the global gaming space. Showing little sign of slowing, gaming operators are increasingly expanding their offering to include the channel which are delivering strong results as reported by William Hill Online, Betfair, Paddy Power and a host of other big players.
Movements in the mobile arena over the period of review included:
- Working through the Ongame internet poker network, the Nordic-focused online poker operator Bet24 widened its offering by going mobile.
- Betfred.com launched its new mobile casino betfred.mobi and underwent an overall re-vamp of its complete mobile product offering.
- CTXM augmented its Mobile Casino game portfolio with additional games including card, slot, table and video poker offerings compatible on the iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry platforms.
- New Russian mobile gambling technology, a company called Enterra (enterra-poker.com) offering what appears to be a versatile new HTML5 poker offering that can be used across most platforms.
- Slovakian firm FMA s.r.o. is punting its iGaming2go mobile product with what is billed as an easily integrated web-based HTML5 mobile gaming option for online casino operators looking to expand their offering. A new white label product providing casino games compatible with any mobile device supporting HTML5 technology, such as iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and other operating systems.
- Net Entertainment launched its innovative iOS mobile portfolio of games to the market under the name NetEnt Touch.
- NYX Gaming Group:
- The newly merged gaming company following NYX Interactive's acquisition of Australian NextGen Gaming launched its new mobile gaming system NYX MOVE.
- Launched a new Swedish-facing mobile casino on its Rapid Platform Leo Vegas.com.
- OnLive, a US technology company, claims it brings console-class gaming to tablets and phones with a revolutionary OnLive app for tablet and mobile platforms. The latest high-performance games -- previously limited to consoles and computers -- will be available for instant play via the free OnLive app on over 500 million mobile devices over Wi-Fi or mobile networks in the US and UK.
- OpenBet entered into a supply deal with Zukido for the integration of its HTML5 mobile games suite into OpenBet Casino supporting Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows mobile platforms.
- Digital sports media group PERFORM partnered with mobile ad network InMobi to cover all African traffic to m.goal.com, the mobile version of PERFORM's football news site Goal.com.
- Play’n GO to provide a range of web-based and mobile games on Vera&John Casino.
- Interactive sports betting provider Sports Betting Tech (SBTECH) launched its first HTML5 mobile betting platform for smart phones and tablet devices.
- Sporting Index followed its launch of a suite of cloud-based trading tools with a new in-house developed mobile spread betting platform.
- Finnish lottery operator Veikkaus launched a new mobile channel in conjunction with Nokia and digital services company Great Apes that will allow its customers to play games and the lottery using their Nokia smart phone mobile device.
Operational applications released over the period included:
- “All Vegas Poker” - An app providing schedules for all daily poker tournaments in Vegas along with cash game information for the Vegas area.
- “Bravo Poker Live” - a GPS-powered offering that helps mobile users find close by poker rooms in various US cities, including Atlantic City, Tunica, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The app provides realtime information on available tables and games, along with table limits
- “Bet 24” – Following its mobile launch through the Ongame Network at the end of 2011 with the expansion of its real-money mobile poker application to fourteen new countries.
- “Betfair” launched its next generation iPad App into the Apple store.
- “Bwin Sports” launched. It is a universal sports betting app for both Android devices and the iPhone.
- “MegaJackpots” Mobile app was released by IGT in collaboration with Joingo. The App gives IGT players immediate access to real time jackpot levels and information on their favourite IGT games.
- “Health e-gambling” application was launched by the Las Vegas-based International Gaming Institute to help foster responsible gambling and assist problem gamblers. Provides comprehensive data on the player’s gambling activity.
- “William Hill” – launched its latest Mobenga-developed mobile sportsbook application which has been approved by Apple. Provides complete sports coverage, full in-play betting, quick links to popular bets and a user-friendly design.
- “MPC”. The Mobile Poker Club’s mobile poker network launched its new real-money poker apps for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Poker Planner - On-Mobi.com released a useful iOS app for poker players who want to keep track of their tournaments. The mobile reminder alerts the player just prior to the start of selected tournaments.
- PokerStars launched its iOS mobile application followed by an Android real-money-play version for the Italian market. The application was then released to UK players shortly afterwards.
- Switch Poker.com launched its real-money poker app for Android mobile devices.
- Betchoice launched a Mobenga-developed mobile sports betting service on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Sky Bet launched scorecast betting on its mobile platform, developed in conjunction with Mobenga.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.