No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Social Gaming : Quarter 1 2012
03/14/2012 : Online gambling industry covering the period December 17, 2011 through March 17, 2012.
Another sector showing promise and increased convergence towards online gambling is the social gaming market. The possibilities of cross-platforming and monetizing casino-style games looks attractive to, amongst others, social gaming giant Zynga who has made clear its intention of tapping into this potentially lucrative market, launching several casino-style games and its own gaming platform during the period. On the reverse side the online gambling industry recognises the potential reach in the social gaming network sector and the period has seen a move towards covering that market in acquisitions, gaming platforms and game releases.
Social Gaming Industry Snapshot:
- Online, mobile and social gaming technology provider, Cozy Games, launched a U.S.-focused, fully managed, social gaming platform on Facebook comprising five variants of Bingo and over eighty side games.
- Berlin-based software developer, Crowdpark, launched a slot machine game and a peer-to-peer betting game branded AnteUp.
- US land games and machine developer International Game Technology acquired social gaming company DoubleDown Interactive for $500 million.
- Leander Games, the Argentina-based internet gambling software developer, signed an online slots supply agreement with Bejig, the creators of “Avatingo”, a virtual world of multiplayer slots, bingo and games on Facebook.
- Online portal and Facebook App TeePee Games partnered with Gibraltar-based gaming start up Nektan. Established by St Minver founder Gary Shaw, Nektan’s Click and Clear game is available via TeePee’s games portal. Nektan subsidiary St.Endellion is Gibraltar licenced and owns and operates sklots.com and skilljuice.com. It is also associated with game development studios ROOT9 and Arcadelia.
- Newco Entertainment Limited launched a Dragonfish-powered social network game titled “Gossip Bingo”.
- UK gaming company Praesepe in collaboration with Enteraction entered the social gaming sector using a vehicle titled "Beacon Bingo Special" with a planned Facebook launch date during Q1 2012.
- NYX Gaming Group launched 'SlotsPoint' on Facebook, the company's first social media customer, utilising its new social media gaming suite.
- Popcorn Games, a social gaming development start-up released its first social game for Facebook titled "BingoVillage" that includes, what the company claims to be, a new patent pending solution for virtual goods.
- Socialitize Ltd launched a new social betting game 2BET2 on Facebook. In essence the game provides players with an online sportsbook betting on current real-life sporting events using BB$, the game's virtual currency.
- Launched its own Zynga.com gaming platform in beta.
- Zynga Poker is to make its first direct foray into the smart TV market using the Google TV platform via a new native app.
- Went on an acquisition blitz acquiring social gaming giant Gamedoctors (the German-based developer of the hit mobile game "ZombieSmash"), San Francisco-based games companies Page44 Studios (who developed the iOS platform game "World of Goo"), mobile technology firm HipLogic and New York-based games development company Astro Ape Studios (the creators of "Mosterz Revenge", a free-to-play iOS social game). The terms of the deals and considerations paid for the four companies were undisclosed
- Launched Zynga Bingo, part of its new casino-style suite of games that includes Zynga Poker .
- Sports media firm PERFORM has developed multiple Google Chrome applications which will integrate sports content across Google platforms and YouTube channels for its LIVESPORT.tv and Goal.com.
InfoPowa Quarter 1/2012 Review: Dec 17 2011 to Mar 17 2012
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.