No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Social Gaming : Quarter 1 2012
03/14/2012 : Online gambling industry covering the period December 17, 2011 through March 17, 2012.
Another sector showing promise and increased convergence towards online gambling is the social gaming market. The possibilities of cross-platforming and monetizing casino-style games looks attractive to, amongst others, social gaming giant Zynga who has made clear its intention of tapping into this potentially lucrative market, launching several casino-style games and its own gaming platform during the period. On the reverse side the online gambling industry recognises the potential reach in the social gaming network sector and the period has seen a move towards covering that market in acquisitions, gaming platforms and game releases.
Social Gaming Industry Snapshot:
- Online, mobile and social gaming technology provider, Cozy Games, launched a U.S.-focused, fully managed, social gaming platform on Facebook comprising five variants of Bingo and over eighty side games.
- Berlin-based software developer, Crowdpark, launched a slot machine game and a peer-to-peer betting game branded AnteUp.
- US land games and machine developer International Game Technology acquired social gaming company DoubleDown Interactive for $500 million.
- Leander Games, the Argentina-based internet gambling software developer, signed an online slots supply agreement with Bejig, the creators of “Avatingo”, a virtual world of multiplayer slots, bingo and games on Facebook.
- Online portal and Facebook App TeePee Games partnered with Gibraltar-based gaming start up Nektan. Established by St Minver founder Gary Shaw, Nektan’s Click and Clear game is available via TeePee’s games portal. Nektan subsidiary St.Endellion is Gibraltar licenced and owns and operates sklots.com and skilljuice.com. It is also associated with game development studios ROOT9 and Arcadelia.
- Newco Entertainment Limited launched a Dragonfish-powered social network game titled “Gossip Bingo”.
- UK gaming company Praesepe in collaboration with Enteraction entered the social gaming sector using a vehicle titled "Beacon Bingo Special" with a planned Facebook launch date during Q1 2012.
- NYX Gaming Group launched 'SlotsPoint' on Facebook, the company's first social media customer, utilising its new social media gaming suite.
- Popcorn Games, a social gaming development start-up released its first social game for Facebook titled "BingoVillage" that includes, what the company claims to be, a new patent pending solution for virtual goods.
- Socialitize Ltd launched a new social betting game 2BET2 on Facebook. In essence the game provides players with an online sportsbook betting on current real-life sporting events using BB$, the game's virtual currency.
- Launched its own Zynga.com gaming platform in beta.
- Zynga Poker is to make its first direct foray into the smart TV market using the Google TV platform via a new native app.
- Went on an acquisition blitz acquiring social gaming giant Gamedoctors (the German-based developer of the hit mobile game "ZombieSmash"), San Francisco-based games companies Page44 Studios (who developed the iOS platform game "World of Goo"), mobile technology firm HipLogic and New York-based games development company Astro Ape Studios (the creators of "Mosterz Revenge", a free-to-play iOS social game). The terms of the deals and considerations paid for the four companies were undisclosed
- Launched Zynga Bingo, part of its new casino-style suite of games that includes Zynga Poker .
- Sports media firm PERFORM has developed multiple Google Chrome applications which will integrate sports content across Google platforms and YouTube channels for its LIVESPORT.tv and Goal.com.
InfoPowa Quarter 1/2012 Review: Dec 17 2011 to Mar 17 2012
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.