No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile betting now 26 percent of Rank Group Revenue
Thursday August 14,2014 : MOBILE CONTINUES TO ENHANCE RANK GROUP RESULTS
Mobile betting now 26 percent of digital revenue.
The UK-listed Rank Group land and online gambling enterprise has posted its FY results for the 12 months ended June 30, showcasing a 43 percent growth in mobile betting, which now comprises 26 percent of group digital revenue.
Financial highlights of the report include:
* Group revenues up 13 percent at GBP 707.7 million;
* Group operating profit up 4 percent at GBP 72.4 million
* EBITDA up 7 percent at GBP 116 million;
* Adjusted profit before tax down 4 percent at 62.5 million;
* EPS up 32 percent at 12.4p;
* Net debt up 32 percent at GBP 137 million.
Henry Birch, chief executive of The Rank Group plc said:
"Performance improved in the second half of the year following a challenging first six months. The Group is well positioned for future growth with the cut in bingo duty, major capital investment programmes planned at Nottingham, Bournemouth and Luton casinos and full year benefits from the GBP 8.9 million investment into new product in the acquired casinos.
"In the short term the introduction of a digital point of consumption tax will impact performance but our strong brands and market leading positions ensure that the Group is well placed and provides long-term opportunities."
Birch flagged operational highlights as:
* Solid results with increases in revenue and operating profit driven by the acquired Gala casinos;
* Improved H2 performance following a challenging H1; H2 operating profit up 21 percent on H1 following the successful execution of sustainable profit improvement initiatives;
* Mobile revenue growth of 43 percent, now comprises 26 percent of digital revenue;
* Dividend growth with final dividend of 3.15p recommended and total dividend of 4.50p for the year, up 10 percent on 2012/13
* Successful integration of the acquired casinos, completed on budget and on time;
* Grosvenor Casinos has been awarded its first 2005 Act casino licence in Luton;
* Bingo duty halved to 10 percent following successful engagement with HM Treasury;
* Slots VAT repaid to HMRC following adverse ruling at Court of Appeal.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.