No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Mobile betting now 26 percent of Rank Group Revenue
Thursday August 14,2014 : MOBILE CONTINUES TO ENHANCE RANK GROUP RESULTS
Mobile betting now 26 percent of digital revenue.
The UK-listed Rank Group land and online gambling enterprise has posted its FY results for the 12 months ended June 30, showcasing a 43 percent growth in mobile betting, which now comprises 26 percent of group digital revenue.
Financial highlights of the report include:
* Group revenues up 13 percent at GBP 707.7 million;
* Group operating profit up 4 percent at GBP 72.4 million
* EBITDA up 7 percent at GBP 116 million;
* Adjusted profit before tax down 4 percent at 62.5 million;
* EPS up 32 percent at 12.4p;
* Net debt up 32 percent at GBP 137 million.
Henry Birch, chief executive of The Rank Group plc said:
"Performance improved in the second half of the year following a challenging first six months. The Group is well positioned for future growth with the cut in bingo duty, major capital investment programmes planned at Nottingham, Bournemouth and Luton casinos and full year benefits from the GBP 8.9 million investment into new product in the acquired casinos.
"In the short term the introduction of a digital point of consumption tax will impact performance but our strong brands and market leading positions ensure that the Group is well placed and provides long-term opportunities."
Birch flagged operational highlights as:
* Solid results with increases in revenue and operating profit driven by the acquired Gala casinos;
* Improved H2 performance following a challenging H1; H2 operating profit up 21 percent on H1 following the successful execution of sustainable profit improvement initiatives;
* Mobile revenue growth of 43 percent, now comprises 26 percent of digital revenue;
* Dividend growth with final dividend of 3.15p recommended and total dividend of 4.50p for the year, up 10 percent on 2012/13
* Successful integration of the acquired casinos, completed on budget and on time;
* Grosvenor Casinos has been awarded its first 2005 Act casino licence in Luton;
* Bingo duty halved to 10 percent following successful engagement with HM Treasury;
* Slots VAT repaid to HMRC following adverse ruling at Court of Appeal.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.