No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Czech SAZKA Group Buys More of Casinos Austria
SAZKA INCREASES SHARE IN CASINOS AUSTRIA
To 34 percent.
Czech SAZKA Group, through its CAME Holding GmbH subsidiary, has increased its stake in Casinos Austria AG to 34 percent following the signing of a binding acquisition share agreement with UNIQA Beteiligungs-Holding GmbH and LEIPNIK-LUNDENBURGER INVEST Beteiligungs AG.
"We are delighted to successfully expand our presence in the Austrian gambling market by acquiring additional shares in Casinos Austria AG," Štěpán Dlouhý, chief investment officer of the SAZKA Group, said.
According to Die Standaard, despite a long-running court battle, Novomatic now becomes Casinos Austria AG’s third largest shareholder, while the Austrian State intends retaining a third share of the entity.
Our readers will recall Sazka Group comprises KKCG who holds a 75 percent share and Emma Capital who holds the remaining 25 percent. Sazka Group holds interests in Lotto Italia, OPAP, Casinos Austria, Austrian Lotteries and Czech lottery Sazka.
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated Ł30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgaming’s customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, Ł30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sunday’s 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at –115.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.