No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Spain Online Gambling Revenues soar 32.1 percent
Saturday May 14,2016 : IMPRESSIVE FIRST QUARTER FOR SPANISH ONLINE GAMBLING
Revenues soar 32.1 percent due mainly to slots legalisation last year.
The legalisation of online slots in the Spanish internet gaming market last year continues to boost overall performance of the industry, with Q1-2016 results released this week showing year-on-year revenue gains of 32.1 percent.
Reporting on the increase, which took GGR to Euro 102.3 million in the first quarter, the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego reported:
* Online sportsbetting contributed half the stakes and over 57 percent of the revenue generated in the market, with wagers up 33 percent y-o-y at Euro 1.33 billion, and revenues up 29 percent at Euro 58.6 million;
* In-play betting dominated the sports vertical, delivering 71 percent of wagers vs. 29 percent from pre-event bets;
* Recently (last year) approved exchange wagering contributed stakes of Euro 7.5 million in the quarter;
* Online casino operations saw wagers rise 90 percent year-on-year to Euro 899 million, contributing revenue of Euro 25 million - up 104 percent. of this Euro 247.7 million in stakes - and Euro 9.5 million in revenue - came from the slots;
* Roulette wagering in Q1-2016 grew y-o-y by 42.3 percent, and Blackjack by 27 percent;
* Sadly, online poker declined again, this quarter by 12 percent in revenue terms, delivering just Euro 14.8 million, with cash games and tournament contributing more or less equal amounts. Spanish players anted up Euro 411 million on poker overall - down just over 18 percent;
* Online bingo performed better in the quarter, with stakes rising 10.3 percent to Euro 18.9 million, and revenue up 9.8 percent y-o-y to Euro 2.2 million;
* Active user numbers rose 40 percent to 550,000, whose deposits totalled Euro 271 million - likewise up 40 percent;
* Regulated operators in the Spanish reported investing Euro 32.7 million in advertising in Q1.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
2017 MPN Poker Tour -
Main Event packages, worth €1,500, are available online and players can qualify via any of the MPN participating card rooms through a variety of satellites, with buy-ins starting as low as €0.25. Each €1,500 package includes:
Realistic Games in deal with Kindred Group -
The UK-based online gambling games developer Realistic Games has signed a deal to supply its games to online operator Kindred Group, parent company of quality brands that include Unibet, Stan James and Maria Casino.
DFS banning bill Introduced in Illinois -
The legislative season in Illinois may be drawing to a close, but that hasn't stopped a new bid to ban daily fantasy sports from being assigned to the House Executive Committee; whether there is sufficient time to pass the bill is a matter for speculation.
Cambodia To More Closely Control Online Gambling -
Cambodia, where online #gambling is operated by licensed land casinos alone, and Cambodian punters are banned from participating, is to tighten monitoring, control and management of the activity by setting up a centralized server, a Ministry of the Economy official revealed this week in a media interview.
Ninja Power Slot Launched By Slotland -
I think our players will be inspired by the ninja warrior characters the game designers have created,” said Slotland manager Michael Hilary. “These warriors fought hard, gave it all they had. Quitting wasn’t an option.
WILL JACK LAM RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES TO TURN HIMSELF IN? -
The Philippines online gambling and bribery scandal keeps throwing up new developments almost daily, with the latest a report that Macau-based online gambling tycoon - the man at the centre of the furore - has put out tentative "surrender" feelers.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.