No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Spain Online Gambling Revenues soar 32.1 percent
Saturday May 14,2016 : IMPRESSIVE FIRST QUARTER FOR SPANISH ONLINE GAMBLING
Revenues soar 32.1 percent due mainly to slots legalisation last year.
The legalisation of online slots in the Spanish internet gaming market last year continues to boost overall performance of the industry, with Q1-2016 results released this week showing year-on-year revenue gains of 32.1 percent.
Reporting on the increase, which took GGR to Euro 102.3 million in the first quarter, the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego reported:
* Online sportsbetting contributed half the stakes and over 57 percent of the revenue generated in the market, with wagers up 33 percent y-o-y at Euro 1.33 billion, and revenues up 29 percent at Euro 58.6 million;
* In-play betting dominated the sports vertical, delivering 71 percent of wagers vs. 29 percent from pre-event bets;
* Recently (last year) approved exchange wagering contributed stakes of Euro 7.5 million in the quarter;
* Online casino operations saw wagers rise 90 percent year-on-year to Euro 899 million, contributing revenue of Euro 25 million - up 104 percent. of this Euro 247.7 million in stakes - and Euro 9.5 million in revenue - came from the slots;
* Roulette wagering in Q1-2016 grew y-o-y by 42.3 percent, and Blackjack by 27 percent;
* Sadly, online poker declined again, this quarter by 12 percent in revenue terms, delivering just Euro 14.8 million, with cash games and tournament contributing more or less equal amounts. Spanish players anted up Euro 411 million on poker overall - down just over 18 percent;
* Online bingo performed better in the quarter, with stakes rising 10.3 percent to Euro 18.9 million, and revenue up 9.8 percent y-o-y to Euro 2.2 million;
* Active user numbers rose 40 percent to 550,000, whose deposits totalled Euro 271 million - likewise up 40 percent;
* Regulated operators in the Spanish reported investing Euro 32.7 million in advertising in Q1.
Gambling News :
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
NBA Odds: Hawks-Pacers in Regular-Season Finale -
Depending on the results of Game No. 81, Wednesday’s regular-season finale (8 PM ET, ESPN) between the Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers could decide whether Indiana reaches the postseason. It could also give the Pacers a higher seed than Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Microgaming April 2017 new games -
Cool Buck and Mega Money Multiplier go live on Wednesday 5 April 2017. Both are available to Microgaming and Quickfire operators on desktop and mobile and come with in-game achievements and free games.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.