No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Spain Online Gambling Revenues soar 32.1 percent
Saturday May 14,2016 : IMPRESSIVE FIRST QUARTER FOR SPANISH ONLINE GAMBLING
Revenues soar 32.1 percent due mainly to slots legalisation last year.
The legalisation of online slots in the Spanish internet gaming market last year continues to boost overall performance of the industry, with Q1-2016 results released this week showing year-on-year revenue gains of 32.1 percent.
Reporting on the increase, which took GGR to Euro 102.3 million in the first quarter, the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego reported:
* Online sportsbetting contributed half the stakes and over 57 percent of the revenue generated in the market, with wagers up 33 percent y-o-y at Euro 1.33 billion, and revenues up 29 percent at Euro 58.6 million;
* In-play betting dominated the sports vertical, delivering 71 percent of wagers vs. 29 percent from pre-event bets;
* Recently (last year) approved exchange wagering contributed stakes of Euro 7.5 million in the quarter;
* Online casino operations saw wagers rise 90 percent year-on-year to Euro 899 million, contributing revenue of Euro 25 million - up 104 percent. of this Euro 247.7 million in stakes - and Euro 9.5 million in revenue - came from the slots;
* Roulette wagering in Q1-2016 grew y-o-y by 42.3 percent, and Blackjack by 27 percent;
* Sadly, online poker declined again, this quarter by 12 percent in revenue terms, delivering just Euro 14.8 million, with cash games and tournament contributing more or less equal amounts. Spanish players anted up Euro 411 million on poker overall - down just over 18 percent;
* Online bingo performed better in the quarter, with stakes rising 10.3 percent to Euro 18.9 million, and revenue up 9.8 percent y-o-y to Euro 2.2 million;
* Active user numbers rose 40 percent to 550,000, whose deposits totalled Euro 271 million - likewise up 40 percent;
* Regulated operators in the Spanish reported investing Euro 32.7 million in advertising in Q1.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.