No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Spanish Recovery in online gaming market volume
Tuesday March 4,2014 : SPANISH MARKET PROGRESSES
Recovery in online gaming market volume
Fourth quarter 2013 online gaming results released by the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ) show a step in the right direction in terms of volume in the Spanish market.
Key Q4 performance figures include:
- Online gaming stakes amounting to Euro 1,472 million, a 13.9 percent increase over the previous quarter.
- A Gross Gaming Revenue increase of 15.6 percent over the previous quarter to Euro 59.9 million.
- Monthly average stakes amounted to Euro 491 million in the 4th quarter (Q3/2013: Euro 431 million)
- Average monthly GGR totaled Euro 20 million in the 4th quarter (Q3/2013: Euro 17.3 million)
- Total number of registered players increased by 9.4 percent compared to Quarter 3, 2013.
- New registered players totaled 137 264 in the fourth quarter (Q3/2013: 135 513), up 9.4 percent
- Total average monthly active players in the fourth quarter of 2013 was 294 477 (Q3/2013: 254 424).
- Online sportsbetting accounted for 48.9 percent of total net income in the fourth quarter of 2013, online poker cash games accounted for 19.3 percent, poker tournaments 9.8 percent, casino games 14.2 percent which broken down into game type - Roulette with 9.4 percent, BlackJack 4.1 percent - and lastly Bingo at 3.6 percent.
- Pari mutuel sports betting and other betting exchanges still represent a modest share of the market (0.01 percent and 0.07 percent, respectively).
Quarter 4, 2013 net income performance split into game type compared to Q3/2013 include:
- An increase in sports betting net income of 19 percent to Euro 29 299 119 (Q3/2013: Euro 24 596 687)
- Horse race betting experienced a rise of 17 percent to Euro 411 941 (Q3/2013: Euro 351 038) but still down compared to Q2/2013 which yielded Euro 430 708.
- Poker amounted to Euro 11 570 962, up 8 percent.
- Poker Cash Games amounted to Euro 5 869 527, up 17 percent.
- Blackjack amounted to Euro 2 447 771, up 7 percent.
- Total registered players as of December 31, 2013 stood at 1 596 048 (2012: 1 010 820)
- Total number of new registrations in 2013 reached 585,228 .
- Average monthly active players during 2013 stood at 276,958.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.