No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Spanish Recovery in online gaming market volume
Tuesday March 4,2014 : SPANISH MARKET PROGRESSES
Recovery in online gaming market volume
Fourth quarter 2013 online gaming results released by the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ) show a step in the right direction in terms of volume in the Spanish market.
Key Q4 performance figures include:
- Online gaming stakes amounting to Euro 1,472 million, a 13.9 percent increase over the previous quarter.
- A Gross Gaming Revenue increase of 15.6 percent over the previous quarter to Euro 59.9 million.
- Monthly average stakes amounted to Euro 491 million in the 4th quarter (Q3/2013: Euro 431 million)
- Average monthly GGR totaled Euro 20 million in the 4th quarter (Q3/2013: Euro 17.3 million)
- Total number of registered players increased by 9.4 percent compared to Quarter 3, 2013.
- New registered players totaled 137 264 in the fourth quarter (Q3/2013: 135 513), up 9.4 percent
- Total average monthly active players in the fourth quarter of 2013 was 294 477 (Q3/2013: 254 424).
- Online sportsbetting accounted for 48.9 percent of total net income in the fourth quarter of 2013, online poker cash games accounted for 19.3 percent, poker tournaments 9.8 percent, casino games 14.2 percent which broken down into game type - Roulette with 9.4 percent, BlackJack 4.1 percent - and lastly Bingo at 3.6 percent.
- Pari mutuel sports betting and other betting exchanges still represent a modest share of the market (0.01 percent and 0.07 percent, respectively).
Quarter 4, 2013 net income performance split into game type compared to Q3/2013 include:
- An increase in sports betting net income of 19 percent to Euro 29 299 119 (Q3/2013: Euro 24 596 687)
- Horse race betting experienced a rise of 17 percent to Euro 411 941 (Q3/2013: Euro 351 038) but still down compared to Q2/2013 which yielded Euro 430 708.
- Poker amounted to Euro 11 570 962, up 8 percent.
- Poker Cash Games amounted to Euro 5 869 527, up 17 percent.
- Blackjack amounted to Euro 2 447 771, up 7 percent.
- Total registered players as of December 31, 2013 stood at 1 596 048 (2012: 1 010 820)
- Total number of new registrations in 2013 reached 585,228 .
- Average monthly active players during 2013 stood at 276,958.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.