No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Spanish Recovery in online gaming market volume
Tuesday March 4,2014 : SPANISH MARKET PROGRESSES
Recovery in online gaming market volume
Fourth quarter 2013 online gaming results released by the Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego (DGOJ) show a step in the right direction in terms of volume in the Spanish market.
Key Q4 performance figures include:
- Online gaming stakes amounting to Euro 1,472 million, a 13.9 percent increase over the previous quarter.
- A Gross Gaming Revenue increase of 15.6 percent over the previous quarter to Euro 59.9 million.
- Monthly average stakes amounted to Euro 491 million in the 4th quarter (Q3/2013: Euro 431 million)
- Average monthly GGR totaled Euro 20 million in the 4th quarter (Q3/2013: Euro 17.3 million)
- Total number of registered players increased by 9.4 percent compared to Quarter 3, 2013.
- New registered players totaled 137 264 in the fourth quarter (Q3/2013: 135 513), up 9.4 percent
- Total average monthly active players in the fourth quarter of 2013 was 294 477 (Q3/2013: 254 424).
- Online sportsbetting accounted for 48.9 percent of total net income in the fourth quarter of 2013, online poker cash games accounted for 19.3 percent, poker tournaments 9.8 percent, casino games 14.2 percent which broken down into game type - Roulette with 9.4 percent, BlackJack 4.1 percent - and lastly Bingo at 3.6 percent.
- Pari mutuel sports betting and other betting exchanges still represent a modest share of the market (0.01 percent and 0.07 percent, respectively).
Quarter 4, 2013 net income performance split into game type compared to Q3/2013 include:
- An increase in sports betting net income of 19 percent to Euro 29 299 119 (Q3/2013: Euro 24 596 687)
- Horse race betting experienced a rise of 17 percent to Euro 411 941 (Q3/2013: Euro 351 038) but still down compared to Q2/2013 which yielded Euro 430 708.
- Poker amounted to Euro 11 570 962, up 8 percent.
- Poker Cash Games amounted to Euro 5 869 527, up 17 percent.
- Blackjack amounted to Euro 2 447 771, up 7 percent.
- Total registered players as of December 31, 2013 stood at 1 596 048 (2012: 1 010 820)
- Total number of new registrations in 2013 reached 585,228 .
- Average monthly active players during 2013 stood at 276,958.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.