No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
SPORTECH OFFERS NEW FOOTBALL POOLS PRODUCT
The Football Pools claims to deliver margin-enhancing results.
Sportech plc subsidiary The Football Pools has launched a modern version of the traditional prediction games with a brand new website, Football Pools.com.
The company claims that the product enables operators to offer their punters more game content and an increased chance of winning life-changing prizes, whilst operators themselves benefit from easily customisable content and simple integration.
The product includes margin-enhancing games which will help operators increase revenues, coupled with the trusted brand’s established liquidity.
Along with the Classic Pools game, where players can still win GBP 3 million every week, there are a host of new accumulator-style pools games as well as a range of complimentary games including:
* Premier 10: The official game of the Premier League. Players predict home win, draw or away win to score GBP 30 000 every week, with prizes are paid out for nine and ten correct predictions
* Super 6: Players predict home win, draw or away win for six top fixtures ranging from Championship, European and International matches
* Score 3: Punters predict the score of three top matches to scoop the pool
* Head to Head: Customers predict which team will score the most goals, have the most corners and shots on target in the first and second half to win
* Spot the Ball: This is an iconic football picture game that has been re-invented for a new generation of online players with new functionality. The gambler places a mark where he or she thinks the ball might be to win GBP 5 000
* Instant Win Games: A full suite of over 50 Instant Win games with over GBP 100 000 to be won on the spin of a wheel
* Lotteries: Lottery games with a top prize of GBP 1 million to be won.
Additional features of the new Football Pools.com site include:
* Live Pool Statistics – A new statistics section will show customers where other players in the pool are placing their predictions
* New Bet Slip – Customers can now collate all bets together and submit in one go
* New Games – A number of value accumulator-style pools games as well as a full Instant Win suite
Additional gaming content includes ‘Challenge Hansen’, where Football Pools.com players can try to out-predict the UK’s premier pundit, Alan Hansen, for the chance to win bonus prizes every week. Players across all games can earn loyalty points for every pound they spend and a new VIP loyalty scheme will see money-can’t-buy prizes, such as unique events featuring Football Pools brand ambassadors Alan Hansen, Tony Cascarino, Roger Hunt and Gordon Banks.
Sportech chief executive Ian Penrose says: “The Football Pools was the world’s first football gaming company founded in 1923 and over the years we have been famous for creating winners paying out over GBP10 billion in prize money to millions of satisfied customers. Last season alone we paid out over GBP 21 million.
“As part of our continued modernisation of The Football Pools, with the launch of our new online Football Pools technology, we are able to offer business partners a broad suite of exciting Football Pools games at guaranteed gross margins on the world’s most popular sport, with established liquidity and the reassurance of a trusted brand. It’s a potent combination for any operator.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.