No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Great performance For Tabcorp Digital
Thursday August 7,2014 : MOBILE BETTING BOOSTS TABCORP ANNUAL PERFORMANCE
Digital betting turnover up 18 percent to A$2.9 billion...54 percent of it from mobile channel.
The Australian retail and online betting giant Tabcorp reports that its digital division - and especially the mobile channel - have been the stars of its annual performance for 2013-2014, alongside fixed odds betting.
The company reported highlights that include:
* Digital betting turnover up 18 percent to A$2.9 billion, with 54 percent coming from the mobile channel - a y-o-y increase of 35 percent;
* Mobile betting during the World Cup football accounted for around 70 percent of digital turnover;
* In total, Tabcorp generated A$25 million in revenue from the World Cup;
* Tabcorp's net profit after tax rose 2.6 percent to A$129.9 million in the year to June 3;
* EBITDA from continuing operations before significant items A$486.1 million, up 4.8 percent;
* Revenues up 1.8 percent to A$2,039.8 million;
* Operating expenses rose by 2.8 percent to A$433.4 million;
* Luxbet (online and mobile) revenues up 22.5 percent to A$47.9 million;
* Fixed Odds revenues up 26.5 percent to A$511.5 million, made up of Fixed Odds racing revenues of A$322.9 million - up 37 percent, and Fixed Odds sports revenues of A$188.6 million, up 12.7 percent.
Tabcorp CEO David Attenborough said that his company's success in the digital betting field was no accident, and that the mobile channel continues to be the key driver for growth.
He revealed that Tabcorp had recruited experts from a range of industries to work on mobile design and to get products to market faster.
However, he pointed out that whilst digital betting is growing, retail activity in pubs, clubs and TAB stores continues to fall, and that needs to be addressed.
Attenborough said Tabcorp was aiming to integrate digital betting with retail outlets like TABs, pubs and clubs, by offering "non-betting" benefits to customers doing their digital betting in pubs or clubs. A pilot program was being assembled for launch later this year, when more detail would be provided, he said.
Discussing the overall performance of the group, Attenborough said:
“The Group’s performance in FY14 demonstrates the benefits of being diversified across four businesses, with market-leading brands and a unique multi-product, multi-channel distribution model.
“The strong performance of our Wagering business was driven by excellent growth in Fixed Odds and Digital wagering."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Bahamas Main and High Roller Results -
The inaugural PokerStars Championship Bahamas saw two big winners crowned this weekend when Christian Harder won the main event for $429,664 and Luc Greenwood took home $779,268 after taking down the $25,750 High Roller event.
High Hopes For Pennsylvania Online Gambling -
Pennsylvania state politicians have wasted no time in getting back to work in the new legislative season, and there is renewed hope for a gambling expansion bill that includes online gambling and daily fantasy sports.
NJ Warns No Federal Online Gambling Ban -
New Jersey Senator and gubernatorial candidate Raymond Lesniak warned that any attempt to overturn a 2011 Department of Justice opinion that the federal Wire Act exclusively governs sports betting would be met with a hard-nosed reaction from his state.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.