No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MODERATE THIRD QUARTER FROM UNIBET
Third Quarter revenues decline but YTD still Healthy
Online gambling group, Unibet has released its third quarter results together with a summary of Year-to-date operations as follows:
Third Quarter 2010
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 31.0 million (Q3/2009: GBP 30.1 million).
- Profit from operations GBP 5.6 million (Q3/2009: GBP 8.9 million). Was negatively impacted by foreign exchange loss on operating items of GBP 1.5 million (positive impact of GBP 4.4 million).
- Profit before tax GBP 4.3 million (Q3/2009: GBP 3.5 million). In addition to the exchange loss on operating items referred to above, profit before tax for the third quarter of 2010 was negatively impacted by unrealised exchange losses on the loan of GBP 1.0 million (unrealised exchange loss of GBP 4.0 million on the bond).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 3.7 million (Q3/2009: 3.0 million).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 8.6 million (Q3/2009: 11.2 million).
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 320,573 (Q3/2009: 329,721).
YTD - January to September 2010:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 112.0 million (2009: GBP 96.3 million).
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 24.6 million (2009: GBP 21.7 million).
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 24.6 million (2009: GBP 20.1 million).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to GBP 22.4 million (2009: GBP 18.3 million).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 32.5 million (2009: GBP 29.3 million).
Herick Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet, comments:
“A strong quarter for sports betting. With many favourites losing, Unibet’s gross margin has been very favourable during the quarter. This has contributed to a strong overall result in what is usually a seasonally weak quarter.
“Our operating cash flow has shown a steady increase which has strengthened our balance sheet and since the end of the quarter we have repaid EUR 8 million of the bank facility ahead of schedule.
“For October 2010 the gross margin has been more normalised than 2009 but the casino activity is almost back at the revenue level from last year when we were active in the French market.
“We still remain cautious, however, about the outlook for the rest of 2010, as communicated in our first quarter report.
“Further to our comments on previous quarters, we have now formally established a new B2B business area called Kambi Sports Solutions, which provides sportsbook services both to Unibet and to third party customers”.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.