No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MODERATE THIRD QUARTER FROM UNIBET
Third Quarter revenues decline but YTD still Healthy
Online gambling group, Unibet has released its third quarter results together with a summary of Year-to-date operations as follows:
Third Quarter 2010
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 31.0 million (Q3/2009: GBP 30.1 million).
- Profit from operations GBP 5.6 million (Q3/2009: GBP 8.9 million). Was negatively impacted by foreign exchange loss on operating items of GBP 1.5 million (positive impact of GBP 4.4 million).
- Profit before tax GBP 4.3 million (Q3/2009: GBP 3.5 million). In addition to the exchange loss on operating items referred to above, profit before tax for the third quarter of 2010 was negatively impacted by unrealised exchange losses on the loan of GBP 1.0 million (unrealised exchange loss of GBP 4.0 million on the bond).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 3.7 million (Q3/2009: 3.0 million).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 8.6 million (Q3/2009: 11.2 million).
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 320,573 (Q3/2009: 329,721).
YTD - January to September 2010:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 112.0 million (2009: GBP 96.3 million).
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 24.6 million (2009: GBP 21.7 million).
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 24.6 million (2009: GBP 20.1 million).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to GBP 22.4 million (2009: GBP 18.3 million).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 32.5 million (2009: GBP 29.3 million).
Herick Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet, comments:
“A strong quarter for sports betting. With many favourites losing, Unibet’s gross margin has been very favourable during the quarter. This has contributed to a strong overall result in what is usually a seasonally weak quarter.
“Our operating cash flow has shown a steady increase which has strengthened our balance sheet and since the end of the quarter we have repaid EUR 8 million of the bank facility ahead of schedule.
“For October 2010 the gross margin has been more normalised than 2009 but the casino activity is almost back at the revenue level from last year when we were active in the French market.
“We still remain cautious, however, about the outlook for the rest of 2010, as communicated in our first quarter report.
“Further to our comments on previous quarters, we have now formally established a new B2B business area called Kambi Sports Solutions, which provides sportsbook services both to Unibet and to third party customers”.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.