No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MODERATE THIRD QUARTER FROM UNIBET
Third Quarter revenues decline but YTD still Healthy
Online gambling group, Unibet has released its third quarter results together with a summary of Year-to-date operations as follows:
Third Quarter 2010
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 31.0 million (Q3/2009: GBP 30.1 million).
- Profit from operations GBP 5.6 million (Q3/2009: GBP 8.9 million). Was negatively impacted by foreign exchange loss on operating items of GBP 1.5 million (positive impact of GBP 4.4 million).
- Profit before tax GBP 4.3 million (Q3/2009: GBP 3.5 million). In addition to the exchange loss on operating items referred to above, profit before tax for the third quarter of 2010 was negatively impacted by unrealised exchange losses on the loan of GBP 1.0 million (unrealised exchange loss of GBP 4.0 million on the bond).
- Profit after tax amounted to GBP 3.7 million (Q3/2009: 3.0 million).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 8.6 million (Q3/2009: 11.2 million).
- Number of active customers at the end of the quarter was 320,573 (Q3/2009: 329,721).
YTD - January to September 2010:
- Gross Winnings Revenue amounted to GBP 112.0 million (2009: GBP 96.3 million).
- Profit from operations amounted to GBP 24.6 million (2009: GBP 21.7 million).
- Profit before tax amounted to GBP 24.6 million (2009: GBP 20.1 million).
- Profit after tax for the period amounted to GBP 22.4 million (2009: GBP 18.3 million).
- Operating cash flow before movements in working capital amounted to GBP 32.5 million (2009: GBP 29.3 million).
Herick Tjärnström, CEO of Unibet, comments:
“A strong quarter for sports betting. With many favourites losing, Unibet’s gross margin has been very favourable during the quarter. This has contributed to a strong overall result in what is usually a seasonally weak quarter.
“Our operating cash flow has shown a steady increase which has strengthened our balance sheet and since the end of the quarter we have repaid EUR 8 million of the bank facility ahead of schedule.
“For October 2010 the gross margin has been more normalised than 2009 but the casino activity is almost back at the revenue level from last year when we were active in the French market.
“We still remain cautious, however, about the outlook for the rest of 2010, as communicated in our first quarter report.
“Further to our comments on previous quarters, we have now formally established a new B2B business area called Kambi Sports Solutions, which provides sportsbook services both to Unibet and to third party customers”.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.