No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2014 Assessment of the US online gambling market
Wednesday February 5,2014 : GAMBLING CONSULTANCY MAKES U.S.ONLINE PREDICTIONS
Intrastate legalisation momentum will continue to build over the next four years, H2 forecasts.
In an assessment of the US online gambling market prepared for the publication iGaming Business this week, the respected H2 Gambling Capital consultancy makes some interesting predictions for the region:
* This year the US i-gaming market will generate $300 million in gross win.
* That has the potential to grow to $351 million by 2015.
* There is considerable untapped potential in populous US states on both the West and East coasts.
* 58 percent of the potential value of the onshore-regulated US i-gaming market could be concentrated in just 10 states.
* The speed with which states legalise will be influenced by how major states like California, New York and Florida act going forward.
* Further legalisation beyond New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada could take as long as 2016, but by 2018 there could be up to nine additional individual states taking the intrastate legalisation route.
* With 12 states offering legalised online gambling, the gross win could be expected to soar to around $4.8 billion.
* At a predicted 4.9 percent of total onshore US gaming, the i-gaming industry is hardly a threat to the established traditional land-based industry. That compares to an average 17.7 percent in the EU, and 8.4 percent across the world.
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.