No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
WILLIAM HILL ENTERS HORSERACING LEVY DEBATE
Betting exchanges should pay the levy too.
William Hill plc, a major land and online betting group in the UK, has come out in support of a proposal that betting exchanges should contribute to the Horserace Betting Levy Board's finances.
The Board is currently conducting a consultation on betting exchanges, to which William Hill has responded.
In a statement posted on its website, the gambling group observes:
* William Hill agrees with the argument set out in the HBLB consultation document that those who trade by way of business on betting exchanges should be subject to levy
* William Hill contends that the failure to collect levy from business users of betting exchanges has led to a shortfall in funding for horseracing (estimated loss at least GBP30 million per annum)
* Given the well-developed accounting and risk systems employed by exchanges and the classification of different types of user by the exchanges themselves, definitional issues relating to business users on exchanges should not prove to be an insurmountable challenge for the authorities.
* William Hill appreciates the limitations placed on this consultation by the HBLB’s own statutory objectives, but whilst it may be possible to consider this issue purely in terms of extant legislation, there is undoubtedly the need for a wider review and possible legislative change which eliminates ambiguity and brings business users of exchanges within the scope of tax, levy and regulation. There is as the HBLB have pointed out, a lack of correlation between tax, levy and regulatory statutes. A coordinated gambling policy requires this correlation.
* William Hill is therefore calling for a full review of the betting exchange model by the authorities, but this should not hold up early action by the HBLB, which working within existing levy legislation could move to identify and levy business users of exchanges.
* This should pave the way for a more fundamental reform. The levy, an anachronistic subsidy introduced in the 1960s to compensate racecourses for loss of attendance at courses expected with the legalisation of off course betting, should be replaced by a commercial relationship between racing and the betting industry by 2013.
Ralph Topping, William Hill’s chief executive, said that his company was confident that the HBLB would agree with its belief that "...those who have decided to operate a business via betting exchanges are not appropriately levied, taxed or regulated in the same way as traditional bookmakers.
"While this disparity exists an unfair competitive advantage remains which distorts the market, resulting in a falling tax yield and dwindling financial support for racing.’’
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.