No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
WILLIAM HILL ENTERS HORSERACING LEVY DEBATE
Betting exchanges should pay the levy too.
William Hill plc, a major land and online betting group in the UK, has come out in support of a proposal that betting exchanges should contribute to the Horserace Betting Levy Board's finances.
The Board is currently conducting a consultation on betting exchanges, to which William Hill has responded.
In a statement posted on its website, the gambling group observes:
* William Hill agrees with the argument set out in the HBLB consultation document that those who trade by way of business on betting exchanges should be subject to levy
* William Hill contends that the failure to collect levy from business users of betting exchanges has led to a shortfall in funding for horseracing (estimated loss at least GBP30 million per annum)
* Given the well-developed accounting and risk systems employed by exchanges and the classification of different types of user by the exchanges themselves, definitional issues relating to business users on exchanges should not prove to be an insurmountable challenge for the authorities.
* William Hill appreciates the limitations placed on this consultation by the HBLB’s own statutory objectives, but whilst it may be possible to consider this issue purely in terms of extant legislation, there is undoubtedly the need for a wider review and possible legislative change which eliminates ambiguity and brings business users of exchanges within the scope of tax, levy and regulation. There is as the HBLB have pointed out, a lack of correlation between tax, levy and regulatory statutes. A coordinated gambling policy requires this correlation.
* William Hill is therefore calling for a full review of the betting exchange model by the authorities, but this should not hold up early action by the HBLB, which working within existing levy legislation could move to identify and levy business users of exchanges.
* This should pave the way for a more fundamental reform. The levy, an anachronistic subsidy introduced in the 1960s to compensate racecourses for loss of attendance at courses expected with the legalisation of off course betting, should be replaced by a commercial relationship between racing and the betting industry by 2013.
Ralph Topping, William Hill’s chief executive, said that his company was confident that the HBLB would agree with its belief that "...those who have decided to operate a business via betting exchanges are not appropriately levied, taxed or regulated in the same way as traditional bookmakers.
"While this disparity exists an unfair competitive advantage remains which distorts the market, resulting in a falling tax yield and dwindling financial support for racing.’’
Gambling News :
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.