No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
William Hill Trading update
Thursday January 14,2016 : WILLIAM HILL MAINTAINS MOMENTUM IN 2015
Trading update reveals company FY performance will meet expectations.
Online and land gambling group William Hill plc has issued a trading update covering the twelve month period to end December 2015, reporting that revenue eased but the company will still make expectations.
The update advised that:
* Unaudited FY net revenue was GBP1.59 billion, a percentage point lower than the same period in 2014;
* Retail operations continued to be the main income contributor, producing revenue of GBP 899.5 million, which was down two percentage points on the previous year;
* Online operations continued to flourish, generating revenue of GBP 550.7 million - up 4 percent y-o-y despite increased costs;
* Australian operations disappointed, delivering revenues 20 percent lower year-on-year at GBP97.9 million, but the last quarter of the year was better;
* Sport betting was up slightly with margin a slightly improved margin of 7.8 percent;
* Crispin Nieboer will take over temporarily as head of online following the departure later this year of incumbent Andrew Lee
* Kevin O'Connor, formerly chief information officer at S&P Capital and prior to that at rival Paddy Power, is joining William Hill as group chief information officer;
* Q4-2015 operations delivered a strong performance, reporting net revenues from online core markets in the UK, Spain and Italy that were up 14 percent to around GBP116 million;
* The in-house developed Trafalgar online betting platform experienced "some disruption" but the problems are being addressed and Management remains optimistic that the project has the potential to drive growth, particularly as the division gains felxibility and increases its ability to differentiate;
William Hill chief executive James Henderson reported:
“I am pleased that we have delivered results in line with the market’s operating profit expectations for 2015. Online has seen some disruption around the implementation of Project Trafalgar but we are rapidly addressing that. Retail has delivered another resilient performance, our US business continues to grow strongly and I am encouraged by the performance of the William Hill brand as the growth engine of the Australian business.
“Technology remains a key pillar of our strategy and the leadership changes announced today are about building a team who will deliver product innovations and continue to ensure technology is a major competitive advantage for William Hill. This will allow us to further build on our brand and scale, and be best placed to compete.
“Looking forward, 2016 is an exciting year for us. With EURO2016 ahead, we will capitalise on the investments we have made on Trafalgar, the SSBTs and the William Hill brand in Australia to bring customers a differentiated and more personalised William Hill experience.”
In related news, the Evening Standard newspaper reported Thursday that head of online operations Andrew Lee has been placed on "gardening leave" after the difficult debut of William Hill's new betting app under the bookie’s Project Trafalgar roll-out.
The company has developed its own online platform to end its reliance on providers such as Playtech, but the October launch was blighted with problems such as the app logging itself out and difficulties cashing out, the newspaper claimed.
As InfoPowa went to press Thursday afternoon unconfirmed rumours were circulating that another senior William Hill technical manager, CTO Finbarr Joy has resigned.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic -
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic, becoming the first licensed online casino and poker operator under the Czech Republicís new gaming regulation. This follows on from the approval by the Czech State Supervision of Gambling and Lotteries Department.
Sunbets to Sponsor Sutton United -
Online betting operator Sun Bets has inked a one-off sponsorship deal with English association football club Sutton United for its upcoming televised clash against Arsenal FC in the FA Cup fifth round tie.
Time is Money Slot Launches -
Set to a catchy tune, Time is Money offers a free spins bonus where all wins are multiplied by up to x12 by a random multiplier, selected from the time traveling clock.
ArenaCube Signs 3 New Deals -
Under their strategic partnership, ArenaCube and Kiron will develop and launch a new version of Arena Challenge in 2017. The new version of the game will carry Kironís virtual content.
First Woman to Win a WPT Playground Championship -
Besting a field of 380, in the C$3,500 buy-in event, Zajmovic beat Jean-Francois Bouchard in heads up play, pocketed the C$261,000 first prize and a seat in the season ending WPT Tournament of Champions.
NHL Odds: Oilers-Blackhawks at the United Cente -
Fans at the United Center will be treated to a potential Western Conference playoff preview this Saturday when the upstart Edmonton Oilers visit the Chicago Blackhawks. The puck drops at 7 PM ET on WGN.
2017 Partypoker.net WPT Playground main event Results -
Although she entered the heads up against Jean-Francois Bouchard with a chip deficit, Zajmovic was able to get herself back in the game with some skillful and disciplined playing, eventually overtaking the leader and finally leveraging her chip advantage into a decisive win.
IGT In Deal With Norsk Tipping -
International Game Technology has announced a new contract signing which will see it providing interactive casino and Instant Win game libraries and custom games through a remote game server to Norwegian gambling group Norsk Tipping.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.