No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
William Hill Trading update
Thursday January 14,2016 : WILLIAM HILL MAINTAINS MOMENTUM IN 2015
Trading update reveals company FY performance will meet expectations.
Online and land gambling group William Hill plc has issued a trading update covering the twelve month period to end December 2015, reporting that revenue eased but the company will still make expectations.
The update advised that:
* Unaudited FY net revenue was GBP1.59 billion, a percentage point lower than the same period in 2014;
* Retail operations continued to be the main income contributor, producing revenue of GBP 899.5 million, which was down two percentage points on the previous year;
* Online operations continued to flourish, generating revenue of GBP 550.7 million - up 4 percent y-o-y despite increased costs;
* Australian operations disappointed, delivering revenues 20 percent lower year-on-year at GBP97.9 million, but the last quarter of the year was better;
* Sport betting was up slightly with margin a slightly improved margin of 7.8 percent;
* Crispin Nieboer will take over temporarily as head of online following the departure later this year of incumbent Andrew Lee
* Kevin O'Connor, formerly chief information officer at S&P Capital and prior to that at rival Paddy Power, is joining William Hill as group chief information officer;
* Q4-2015 operations delivered a strong performance, reporting net revenues from online core markets in the UK, Spain and Italy that were up 14 percent to around GBP116 million;
* The in-house developed Trafalgar online betting platform experienced "some disruption" but the problems are being addressed and Management remains optimistic that the project has the potential to drive growth, particularly as the division gains felxibility and increases its ability to differentiate;
William Hill chief executive James Henderson reported:
“I am pleased that we have delivered results in line with the market’s operating profit expectations for 2015. Online has seen some disruption around the implementation of Project Trafalgar but we are rapidly addressing that. Retail has delivered another resilient performance, our US business continues to grow strongly and I am encouraged by the performance of the William Hill brand as the growth engine of the Australian business.
“Technology remains a key pillar of our strategy and the leadership changes announced today are about building a team who will deliver product innovations and continue to ensure technology is a major competitive advantage for William Hill. This will allow us to further build on our brand and scale, and be best placed to compete.
“Looking forward, 2016 is an exciting year for us. With EURO2016 ahead, we will capitalise on the investments we have made on Trafalgar, the SSBTs and the William Hill brand in Australia to bring customers a differentiated and more personalised William Hill experience.”
In related news, the Evening Standard newspaper reported Thursday that head of online operations Andrew Lee has been placed on "gardening leave" after the difficult debut of William Hill's new betting app under the bookie’s Project Trafalgar roll-out.
The company has developed its own online platform to end its reliance on providers such as Playtech, but the October launch was blighted with problems such as the app logging itself out and difficulties cashing out, the newspaper claimed.
As InfoPowa went to press Thursday afternoon unconfirmed rumours were circulating that another senior William Hill technical manager, CTO Finbarr Joy has resigned.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Pokerstars Now Lead Sponsor of Global Poker League -
Alex Dreyfuss Global Poker League has received a significant boost from the announcement by Dreyfuss Mediarex Sports and Entertainment company Friday that online pokers biggest operator, Pokerstars, has signed on as lead and exclusive GPL sponsor.
Betconstruch invests in Ucrafts -
BetConstruct may have also been attracted by the obvious interest in Ucrafts business - the start-up has already gained 5,000 subscribers in just a few months of commercial activity.
Plus500 Founders Selling Off Shares -
Alon Gonen and Gal Haber respectively sold 7.2 million shares, retaining a 10.4 percent interest in the company; and 2.6 million shares, retaining a smaller stake of just 3.6 percent.
Rush Golf Live Launches -
Virtual sports provider Inspired Gaming has announced the launch of its latest product - Rush Golf Live - with Betfred the first operator to carry the game.
GreenTube and Chopsticks In Partnership -
Novomatic Interactive subsidiary Greentube has announced that it has signed a partnership deal with the Gibraltar-based mobile app developer Chopsticks In The Apps Ltd through which it will organize distribution of Chopsticks games through its online, mobile, social and land-based channels.
Singapore Gambling Exemptions Granted -
The issue of certain state-linked commercial organisations being granted exemptions from Singapores tough anti-online gambling laws has been on the table for the past few months and has been the subject of opposition complaints; protest petitions and general argument.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.