No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
William Hill Trading update
Thursday January 14,2016 : WILLIAM HILL MAINTAINS MOMENTUM IN 2015
Trading update reveals company FY performance will meet expectations.
Online and land gambling group William Hill plc has issued a trading update covering the twelve month period to end December 2015, reporting that revenue eased but the company will still make expectations.
The update advised that:
* Unaudited FY net revenue was GBP1.59 billion, a percentage point lower than the same period in 2014;
* Retail operations continued to be the main income contributor, producing revenue of GBP 899.5 million, which was down two percentage points on the previous year;
* Online operations continued to flourish, generating revenue of GBP 550.7 million - up 4 percent y-o-y despite increased costs;
* Australian operations disappointed, delivering revenues 20 percent lower year-on-year at GBP97.9 million, but the last quarter of the year was better;
* Sport betting was up slightly with margin a slightly improved margin of 7.8 percent;
* Crispin Nieboer will take over temporarily as head of online following the departure later this year of incumbent Andrew Lee
* Kevin O'Connor, formerly chief information officer at S&P Capital and prior to that at rival Paddy Power, is joining William Hill as group chief information officer;
* Q4-2015 operations delivered a strong performance, reporting net revenues from online core markets in the UK, Spain and Italy that were up 14 percent to around GBP116 million;
* The in-house developed Trafalgar online betting platform experienced "some disruption" but the problems are being addressed and Management remains optimistic that the project has the potential to drive growth, particularly as the division gains felxibility and increases its ability to differentiate;
William Hill chief executive James Henderson reported:
“I am pleased that we have delivered results in line with the market’s operating profit expectations for 2015. Online has seen some disruption around the implementation of Project Trafalgar but we are rapidly addressing that. Retail has delivered another resilient performance, our US business continues to grow strongly and I am encouraged by the performance of the William Hill brand as the growth engine of the Australian business.
“Technology remains a key pillar of our strategy and the leadership changes announced today are about building a team who will deliver product innovations and continue to ensure technology is a major competitive advantage for William Hill. This will allow us to further build on our brand and scale, and be best placed to compete.
“Looking forward, 2016 is an exciting year for us. With EURO2016 ahead, we will capitalise on the investments we have made on Trafalgar, the SSBTs and the William Hill brand in Australia to bring customers a differentiated and more personalised William Hill experience.”
In related news, the Evening Standard newspaper reported Thursday that head of online operations Andrew Lee has been placed on "gardening leave" after the difficult debut of William Hill's new betting app under the bookie’s Project Trafalgar roll-out.
The company has developed its own online platform to end its reliance on providers such as Playtech, but the October launch was blighted with problems such as the app logging itself out and difficulties cashing out, the newspaper claimed.
As InfoPowa went to press Thursday afternoon unconfirmed rumours were circulating that another senior William Hill technical manager, CTO Finbarr Joy has resigned.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
VLeague and Mojo Games partner up -
#Alisports B2B multi-gaming platform and social games provider Mojo Games has partnered with VLeague Internet Technology to provide online social games and poker tournaments to Asian sports giant Alibaba Sports Group (AliSports).
SBTech In SportsBook Deal With Winmasters -
#SBTech #Winmasters has already achieved significant market share in the Romanian regulated market and is now targeting a number of other EU countries with national regulatory regimes.
Life of Riches Slot Launching -
The company released a preview of its "Life of Riches" slot Friday, a 5 reel, 30 selectable pay-lines game with a theme featuring luxury cars, expensive yachts, private jets and a liberal sprinkling of glitterati.
Land Casino Bill Passes in Japan -
A bi-partisan side meeting of leading lawmakers led to Komeito Secretary General Yoshihisa Inoue agreeing that his party would not protest the vote in the House of Representatives Cabinet committee Friday afternoon.
easyPLAY Launches Online Slot Tournaments -
#easyPLAY Las Vegas land casino giant MGM Resorts is more effectively leveraging its on-premises mobile gaming services by expanding the availability of its easyPLAY online casino tournaments throughout the state of Nevada.
Jetsetter slot Pays 130 Bitcoin WIn -
#bitcoin Prague-based online slot developer Endorphina reports that its Jetsetter slot on the Bitcasino.io site has just delivered a major hit for an anonymous player.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.