Friday April 19, 2013 : ONLINE GAMBLING ON THE AGENDA AT MAJOR U.S. CONFERENCE
Operational and legal issues to be discussed at the 2013 East Coast Gaming Congress and Hospitality Forum
Six nationally recognised industry experts will address legal, regulatory and operational questions pertaining to online gambling at the 17th annual East Coast Gaming Congress and Hospitality Forum, taking place May 21-22 at the historic Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
Lynn Levin Kaufman, Partner, Cooper Levenson, Attorneys at Law, a co-organiser and co-producer of the event, will moderate a special panel, "The Future is Now: Internet Gambling," which will discuss the experts views of:
* Lee Amaitis, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cantor Gaming
* E. Eugene Johnson, Senior Vice President, Spectrum Gaming Group
* Jon Porter, Former Representative, United States Congress
* William Pascrell, III, Member, Princeton Public Affairs Group
* Gil White, Partner, Herzog Fox & Neeman
* William Scott, Vice President of Interactive Business Development,
GTech-G2 is sponsoring the panel, which has been assembled by organisers Spectrum Gaming.
More than 600 gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors and other gaming-related professionals have already registered for the event.
The conference program will also include eight individual presentations from top industry CEO's, as well as a regional panel covering the competitive challenges and outlook in the Mid-Atlantic region, and the Wall Street panel featuring the industry's leading Wall Street analysts.