Tuesday, May 8,2012 : NEVADA GAMING CONTROL BOARD ALLOWS WSOP WAGERS
Gambling board approves wagers on final table events
Punters will have an opportunity to bet on the World Series of Poker this year following a ruling by the Nevada Gambling Control Board that allows licenced bookmakers, pursuant to a number of conditions, to post and accept wagers on the final day of all events with the exception of Event #1 – the Casino Employees No-Limit Hold'em and Event #5 – The Big One for One Drop – A $1 million buy-in charity event.
– Licensed books electing to offer these wagers must provide the Enforcement Division with notification of terms via email at email@example.com
– Wagering is to be only upon those players who will be participating in the final day of each event
– Acceptance of wagers must cease five minutes prior to the first hand being dealt on each event and may not be reinstated at any time during the course of play
– The official source of results shall be Poker News
– All audit procedures detailed in lndustry Letter 201 1-48 must be adhered to.