Tuesday January 21,2014 : BIG WIN FOR EVEREST ONLINE CASINO PLAYER
$300,000 from an $8 bet is good going!
CharlesN, an online casino player on the Everest Casino website, scored big-time last week, taking home a major $300,000 jackpot after betting only $8.
The jackpot hit on the Playtech progressive Everybody's Jackpot, which has a Mystery Progressive Jackpot triggered randomly during main game play.
Players lucky enough to hit the winning spin get 70 percent of the jackpot prize, with the remaining 30 percent distributed amongst qualifying players (half evenly and half proportionally) according to the total bets placed over the past 24 hours.
Charles has been a customer at Everest for the past 9 years and enjoys VIP status at the establishment. His favourite games are those with branded themes, like the Marvel games, Atlantis Queen, Iron Man and X-Men.
He described his thriller of a winner this week, saying that he had only been online for a few minutes when he hit the jackpot, and was beside himself with excitement, leavened with a little doubt that he had actually won that much money.
"I kept jumping around, it is such an incredibly emotional sensation," he said. "It is the first time I have ever felt anything like that in my life. My wife and I have been so happy, we have not slept for three days!"
Charles plans to take his wife and children on holiday with some of the money, flying first class for the first time in his life.
And he says that his online jackpot-hunting days are far from over!