Monday July 30,2012 : NEW ONLINE BETTING OUTFIT
On social, web and mobile
Australian firm Favourit Global Pty Ltd's new sports and entertainment social gaming network, has launched what it terms as an "unofficial" London Games social gaming campaign.
The new bet offering, launched in June, is currently running in beta format and offers customers live scores on game events, games-based events and a virtual currency offering for the placing of social bets across a range of popular sporting events and disciplines.
Available on the social, web and mobile platforms, Favourit promises:
– Live commentary feeds and social discussions
– live scores and statistics about the game
– Following the experts with the highest BetIQ
– Competing for recognition on the Favourit Leaderboards and Hall of Fame
– Connecting with friends to share the experience via associated social networks including Facebook and Twitter
– Real money betting with bookmaker integration and bet placement, currently offering integration with Sportsbet and Paddy Power
– Virtual betting using Favourit virtual currency, Favourit Caps on real world markets and;
– Player to Player (P2P) Challenges to compete against friends using Favourit Caps
Favourit Global Pty Ltd's Board includes co-founders Toby and Josh Simmons and technology, media and investment professionals Richard Kuo and Martin Dalgleish.