ANOTHER NINE FRENCH ONLINE GAMBLING LICENSES ISSUED
Full Tilt Poker and PKR among recent recipients
A further nine licensees have been approved for the French online gambling market by regulator ARJEL, including major companies like Full Tilt Poker and the joint sports betting Canal + and Ladbrokes venture.
The full list is:
* CanalWin (canalwin.fr, canal-win.fr): sports betting joint venture with Ladbrokes
* Jeux 365 (paris365.fr, jeux365.fr, poker365.fr, football365.fr): sports betting
* Geny Infos (genbet.fr); pari-mutuel horse betting
* Zeturf France (zeturf.fr): pari-mutuel horse betting – working with Unibet
* FullFun (pokerxtrem.fr): poker, which joins the Microgaming-888 network.
* LB Poker (barrierepoker.fr): poker French land casino operator – this will also involve work with FdeJ.
* AD Astra (pokersubito.fr): poker – joining the 888-Microgaming network
* PKR France SAS (pkr.fr): poker – French version of the UK 3D online poker room.
* Rekop (fulltiltpoker.fr): poker
A total of 27 licenses have now been approved for the French market.