Posted 4/6/11 By Lenny S :
Online poker room offers various new features in latest update
Full Tilt Poker launched new features in its latest software update this week which include:
– Private Tournaments – players can now create their own private tournaments, restricting entry to whomever they would like to participate. One of seven quick tournament templates can be selected with settings automatically configured. Templates include tournament types such as No Limit Hold’em, No Limit Hold’em Knockout, Pot Limit Omaha, and others.
For more control the player can customize almost every detail of the tournament, from game type to tournament type to table size to speed and select buy-in amounts.
Players must have earned at least 100 base Full Tilt Points (FTPs) in their lifetime at Full Tilt in order to create a private tournament.
– Ring Game Tickets – where players can purchase tickets for cash games in the Full Tilt Store. Akin to debit cards that are only good for buying into real money ring games.
– Custom bet buttons – three preset customisable bet buttons on the bet slider for No Limit and Pot Limit games.
– Account History – customised statement of account activity without having to rely on e-mail support. Reports can include financial transactions and game histories. Balances can be displayed for real money, tournament dollars, and tickets and custom date ranges can also be set.
– The maximum pro bounty in multi-entry tournaments has been reduced to $50
– Run it twice is now available in No Limit and Pot Limit Rush Poker games $1/$2 and higher
– Security key app is now available for Android devices.
Visit Fulltilt Poker Now.