TRADITIONAL ONLINE SECTOR OVERVIEW:
- Signed Quickfire game content supply deals with WinTingo, Tropezia Palace Casino and Locus Gaming’s Jack Gold Casino. Quickfire will additionally provide games and a live dealer casino offering to Novibet.
- Launched its new Flash-based poker platform.
- Betinternet, a sports betting subsidiary of Webis Holdings, launched an online poker offering powered by Quickfire on the Microgaming Poker Network.
- signed a game supply deal with Italian internet giant Microgame SpA and will provide Ongame Poker and Live Dealer to myBet Holding SE websites.
- Aristocrat will offer Amaya Gaming’s Ongame poker network platform to its U.S. customers through the nLive online gaming platform.
- Amaya Gaming will supply Cogetech SpA with a poker platform from its Ongame Network Limited subsidiary.
- In an expansion on its existing software and technology deal with Playtech subsidiary PTTS, Ladbrokes signed a landmark agreement that will see PTTS provide the company with advisory services to assist in the development and growth of its digital business.
- Unibet's French online poker site completed the move from Ongame.fr network to Playtech's iPoker.fr network
- Playtech plc extended its gaming content partnership with Rahaautomaattiyhdistys (‘RAY') – the state-owned Finnish Slot Machine Association – for a further two years.
- partnered with U.S. land gambling group Treasure Island and unveiled a new joint venture deal with major global investment firm Avenue Capital Group.
- 888games will host a Skrill branded page for Skrill customers.
- 888Sport took on a fully-managed Kambi Sports Solutions sportsbook.
- 888, Williams Interactive and Scientific Games were chosen by the US State of Delaware as its intrastate online gambling suppliers.
Williams Interactive, subsidiary of WMS Industries, signed a multi-year content supply deal with UK land and online gambling firm Rank Group plc and will also provide gaming content to the online bingo network powered by Dragonfish.
SG Gaming extended its land-based relationship with Gala Coral into the online environment.
Intralot Italia, launched a new i-Bingo Platform in Italy as part of its strategy to restructure its interactive games portfolio and introduce new products.
The firm also signed content supply deals with Kiron, Inspired Gaming and SG Gaming for its entry into the Italian online gambling sector.
Inspired Gaming additionally signed a virtual sports supply deal with Italian operator Gamenet and expanded into the Asian market following a deal signed with prominent sportsbook platform provider ONEworks.
Jenningsbet’s B2B brand, The Gaming Partnership, launched its first mobile sportsbook following a deal with mobile technology firm Mkodo.
Cantor Fitzgerald Group’s Cantor Gaming & Wagering Ltd UK and 188BET have collaborated to launch a Financial Fixed Odds (FFO) betting product via an integrated platform provided by Cantor to 188BET customers.
Betting Promotion has entered into a service agreement with Plus-Five Gaming for the provision of a newly developed sportsbook product.
Tropezia Palace Casino took on a full suite of games from Leander Games, Sheriff Gaming, Quickfire powered by Microgaming, NextGen, Net Entertainment, BetonSoft and Rival Gaming to augment its existing BetSoft portfolio.
Betsoft signed up Scandinavian internet casino operator Redbet Gaming, FinnPlay, i-gaming platform provider Tain, Panda Media’s videoslots.com and Emu Casino and Deuce Club in content supply agreements.
Sheriff Gaming partnered with live bingo operator Bingocams in a game supply deal. It will also integrate its entire portfolio of 3D games into SkillOnNet's gaming platform and Panda Media online properties.
Circus Group’s Belgian operation casino777.be will integrate Leander Games following the signing of a content supply agreement.
NYX Interactive and internet gambling operator group Betsson Malta reached agreement for the provision of a selection of NYX OGS games.
Aristocrat will deliver a number of its land-based slot titles to certain regulated online gaming markets through NYX Gaming Group and will develop a new nLive online casino site for Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort, a tribal gaming operator in Michigan, United States. –
Bally Technologies, Inc:
- signed an online casino game provision deal with Ainsworth Game Technology.
- to provide its e-gaming platform and mobile technology to the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation.
- will integrate Interblock online gaming content into its i-gaming platform.
- KGM licensed game content and interactive technology from Spin Games LLC.
- Spin Games LLC entered into a mobile games content license and development agreement for regulated markets with Probability plc.
Zokay Entertainment’s (Alex Dreyfus) Fantasy Poker Manager became the official WSOP fantasy poker game in an exclusive three-year agreement.
Betradar launched its new sports betting content branded Live Sports Centre.
The Shoshone Nation tribe in Nevada extended its technology agreement with the GEObet Network in order to launch real-money online casino gambling on the internet.
TotelFootball introduced a product targeted at individual football clubs enabling them to offer a private pool betting facility.
EveryMatrix, Jack Gold Casino, Mr Green, ComeOn! and Interwetten added live dealer action from Evolution Gaming.
Evolution Gaming additionally launched a dedicated online Live Roulette service for Unibet in the recently regulated Belgian market and a new Live Casino Hold'em table for Italian gambling group Lottomatica.
SHFL Entertainment provided the rights to offer many of its specialty table game titles in its online live casinos to Evolution Gaming in a content supply agreement agreed during the review period. Additionally SHFL partnered with Unity Technologies in a multi-year strategic partnership.
EveryMatrix Limited will supply its GamMatrix online casino, gaming management and payment processing platform to Malta-licensed operator GuruPlay.
EveryMatrix's OddsMatrix client integrated Kiron Interactive's virtual horse and greyhound racing and VSports Games' virtual football products.
EveryMatrix will take Maltese terrestrial Dragonara Casino online utilising its Casino Engine solution and a selection of games.
Boss Media AB, as part of SPIELO G2, was selected by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) to provide online casino table games and slots, a Player Account Management System, and Player Services.
SPIELO G2 signed a long-term extension to its online poker supply contract with Swedish state-owned gambling monopoly Svenska Spel.
Multi-million instant win jackpot games supplier Topjack Games added network operator Cake Poker in its first major network deal. It will also provide a suite of Lloyds of London-guaranteed jackpot games to PlanetWin365. The company additionally expanded into the Asian market in an agreement signed with gaming and system software provider Market Dimension Limited
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation (owners of Foxwoods Resort) entered into a partnership agreement with GameAccount Network aimed at pursuing online gaming opportunities in the United States.
GameAccount Network and Rank Group Plc signed a multi-year extension to their Spanish partnership established in 2010.
- entered into a game development partnership with Argentinean game developer Globant.
- enhanced its development capability through a multi-year partnership with Unity Technologies, a San Francisco-based middleware developer.
- signed a deal with European online gambling software developer iSoftBet who will assist Bally in penetrating the European market.
Mr Green will integrate Bally Technologies games on its website with future plans to offer the games on its mobile platform.
Sportech PLC division Sportech Racing has signed a pari-mutuel wagering technology deal with Darby Development LLC, the manager and operator of Monmouth Park Racetrack.
BGO online casino took on Net Entertainment games.
Global Technology Investments Limited partnered with Elray Gaming consultants to provide marketing and support for its online casino business.
Omega Gaming Ltd. and Optimove have teamed up to provide online gaming operators with a combination of an online gaming platform and marketing campaign optimisation.
Omega Gaming will provide its Core gaming management platform and gaming portal to Palatial Leisure Ltd.
Sportradar has extended the data partnership between its subsidiary SportStat and World Snooker Ltd for another five years.
Live dealer casino provider Ezugi inked live casino supply deals with Tom Horn Enterprises and Golden-Race.com.
FinnPlay (formerly Digient) delivered an online gambling platform to Ezugi.
Quickspin signed up online casino and sports betting operator 188bet for gaming content in an agreement that will span several years. Additionally, Latin American operator Betmotion also signed a content supply deal with the developer.
Sportech Racing LLC, a division of Sportech plc, will provide Danish State gambling monopoly Danske Spil with a pari-mutuel Tote Betting System.
Bet Butler entered into an agreement with Club Website, the website provider for British grassroots football clubs and leagues.
UK-based sportsbetting and gaming software provider LVS launched a white label sportsbook offer for start-up's called "ABP in a BOX".
International Game Technology (IGT):
Betsson to introduce a range of IGT online and mobile games and branded titles.
IGT and the online division of Loto Quebec expanded their games content agreement, bringing a greater selection of games to EspaceJeux.com.
Olympian Group launched BetSystems, a modular online casino, sportsbetting and poker management system.
Plus-Five Gaming partnered with Swedish invoice based payment solution provider PugglePay.
SBTech will replace Globet.com’s current sportsbetting operation with its own platform.
GTECH launched a new iLottery service, a centralised iLottery content library branded "Game Market".