Wednesday April 27,2016 : KAMBI PRESENTS ANOTHER SET OF STERLING RESULTS
Well positioned for future growth, says CEO
B2B sports betting software and platform provider Kambi Group plc delivered robust first quarter 2016 results saying the company continues to build on momentum achieved last year.
Key performance indicators for the three months ending March 31, 2016.
– Revenue of Euro 13.3 million, (Q1/2015: Euro 10.0 million), an increase of 33 percent.
– Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro 2.0 million (Q1/2015: Euro 0.8 million), with a margin of 15 percent (Q1/2015: 8 percent)
– Profit after Tax amounted to Euro 1.8 million (Q1/2015: Euro 0.6 million).
– Earnings per share were Euro 0.059 (Q1/2015: Euro 0.020)
– Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to Euro 1.4 million (Q1/2015: 1.0 million)
“I am very happy that Kambi is building on its momentum with another quarter of excellent results,” said Kristian Nylén, chief executive officer of Kambi.
“Kambi is well positioned to build on the success of our operators in a year with a strong sporting calendar.”
In terms of performance going into the second quarter, Kambi said it had started “at a strong pace with an increase in operator turnover of 50% compared to the same period last year”.
“We are very pleased with the traction and market share gains we continue to see from our operators as we service them with a highly competitive and cost-efficient Sportsbook,” Nylén said.
Kambi is in the process of rolling out its new HTML5 client saying it is empowering partners to create a unique player experience, which will drive performance and market share.