Wednesday November 4,2015 : KAMBI GROUP SOARS
Strongest financial quarter in Kambi’s history.
Kambi Group plc delivered a robust quarterly financial Wednesday reporting an increase of 35 percent in Revenues for the third quarter.
Other key financial highlights for the period include:
– Revenue amounting to Euro 12.8 million (Q3/2014: Euro 9.5 million), up 35 percent during its third quarter.
– Revenue over the nine month period from January 2015 rose 25 percent to Euro 33.5 million (9M/2014: Euro 26.7 million.
– Operating profit (EBIT) for the third quarter of 2015 was Euro 2.5 million (Q3/2014: Euro 0.9 million, with a margin of 19 percent (Q3/2014: 10 percent), and Euro 4.1 million for the nine month period to September (9M/2014: Euro 1.6 million), with a margin of 12 percent (9M/2014: 6 percent).
– Quarterly profit after tax amounted to Euro 2.1 million (Q3/2014: Euro 0.7 million) and over the nine month period Euro 3.3 million (9M/2014: Euro 0.7 million).
– Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2015 were Euro 0.071 (Q3/2014: Euro 0.023) and Euro 0.109 (9M/2014: Euro 0.030) for the nine month period to September 2015
– Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to Euro 2.2 (Q3/2014: Euro 1.2 million) for the third quarter of 2015 and Euro 3.4 million (9M/2014: Euro 2.2 million) for the nine month period to September 2015.
Kristian Nylén, chief executive officer of Kambi, commenting on the results said:
“Kambi’s revenue reached the highest level during a quarter so far, showing exceptional results with strong underlying growth for our customers in a third quarter which had no major sporting tournaments.
“We have continued to invest in our innovative and competitive offering. This has driven the growth of our customers and supported the strong financial results.
“We remain focussed on signing new customers and are in a number of advanced discussions.
“We are well positioned and prepared to face a time of very exciting opportunities as the market continues to consolidate and become more competitive. The requirement for an outsourced premium Sportsbook becomes greater as operators need to save cost whilst also delivering a service in which user experience is paramount.”