Sunday, November 6, 2011 : Innovative features in latest software version
888poker's latest poker software client version "Poker V6.7" updated on its Poker 6 platform includes a myriad of new features as well as Poker Lounge private games.
The update includes:
• Private games (Lounges) where you can play with your friends utilizing webcams
• Knock-out tournaments, available by the end of November, involve putting a bounty on the heads of tournament players. Whenever the player knocks another out, they collect that bounty.
• Branded tournaments with custom skins allowing sponsors to run their own tournaments that showcase their logo's, company colours etc.
• Improved hand history viewer
• Chat Animations
• Live dealer and games on 888poker
• New loyalty level – Copper – fills the gap between Chrome and Bronze VIP statuses
• Other small improvements to existing features
888 Holdings recently posted strong results reporting revenues B2C Poker of US$18 million (Q3 2010: US$8 million), an impressive increase of 120 percent, driven by the continuing success of the Poker 6 platform.