Wednesday September 3,2014 : MAJOR SOFTWARE IMPROVEMENTS FOR NJ.PARTYPOKER.COM
Mobile geo-location, cage transfers, re-buys and add-ons, improvements to lobby and tournaments all incorporated in new upgrade.
In preparation for the inaugural Garden State Super Series at New Jersey-regulated online poker site nj.partypoker.com, Bwin.Party has delivered a product release that makes significant improvements to the user experience and focuses on cage transfers, mobile geolocation, rebuys and add-ons, lobby and tournament tickets.
The GSSS, which takes place September 7-21 alongside the televised WPT Borgata Poker Open, consists of 20 events at three different buy-in levels (60 events) across a range of tournament formats with a total of $1,000,000 in guaranteed prize pools.
Highlights of the latest nj.partypoker.com product release include:
* To help participation in the GSSS, Borgata will facilitate deposits and withdrawals to and from nj.partypoker.com through the casino cage during the Borgata Poker Open. This convenient access to live and online poker funds on property will allow players from around the world to play in a first-class WPT Main Tour event and participate in what will be the largest online poker tournament series ever held in New Jersey.
* The upgrade includes updated mobile phone geolocation software for increased stability and reliability when punters play Partypoker on a handheld device.
* Now tournament players in rebuy events have a 20-second clock upon going bust to decide whether or not they want to pay to keep playing. For faster game play (and a better overall tournament experience), players can now set rebuys or add-ons to be made automatically, from either tournament tickets or real-money bankrolls.
* There's a new and improved tournament lobby experience in response to player suggestions for an improved user interface. This includes more real-time tournament information made more visible to assist buy-in decisions, and more customisation options, too.
* Tournament tickets can be used to buy in to the next event, addition to direct buy-ins. This feature has been improved so that with one click players can see how close they are to winning their next buy-in. eg. heads-up players can now use tourney tickets or cash whenever they want a rematch.
* Modification to hand history reports have been made to separate fastforward hands from standard cash game play – in a way that gives the player more information, and helps Partypoker security personnel sniff out potential fraud.