Acquisitions and Mergers:
– Betgenius Ltd acquired user experience and front-end specialist, Boolabus.
– Scientific Games Corporation completed its acquisition of Barcrest Group Limited.
– Sazka AS was acquired by Czech financial groups PPF AS and KKCG (SÁZKOVÁ KANCELÁ, a.s.) for a consideration of 3.810 billion Czech Koruna.
– Full Tilt Poker bought by French business turnaround specialist Groupe Bernard Tapie, finalization of the deal hangs on the completion of various conditions. .
– The reappearance of the well-known BetCris online poker subsidiary Americas Card Room was followed by its acquisition of Doyle's Room for an undisclosed consideration.
– Sportingbet Plc in a conditional binding agreement to acquire Danish online betting operations SHL, Danbook Limited and ISCI, Scandic Bookmakers Limited.
– East Pioneer Corporation B.V. supported by a services agreement with GVC Sports B.V., a subsidiary of GVC Holdings plc acquired Sportingbet plc’s Turkish operation superbahis.com for a minimum consideration of GBP 125 million in cash.
– Jackpot Capital Group sold Lucky Club Casino.com with its marketing partner Rich Club Affiliates.com to a group of unidentified investors for an undisclosed consideration.
– Fertitta Interactive, a division of a US land gambling group that developed the well-known Station and Golden Nugget casinos, has announced its acquisition for an undisclosed consideration of the assets of Cyberarts, a veteran online poker and social bingo software provider based in California and Alderney.
– Boylesports acquired William Hill’s Irish retail estate of 15 shops for a cash consideration of Euro 1.5 million.
– Swedish software provider NYX Interactive AB (NYX) acquired Australian-based independent games supplier Nextgen Gaming Pty Ltd for an undisclosed consideration.
– Lucky Club Casino recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
– The European online gambling group Unibet inked an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares of French company Solfive SAS, owner of SPS Betting France SAS.
– Paddy Power plc has acquired Bulgarian games developer CT Networks Limited (Cayetano) for an undisclosed but "capped" consideration.
– Club 4 Aces.com on the Entraction online poker network has sold out to 24hPoker.com for an undisclosed consideration.
– Genting Casinos acquired Fox Poker Club, London’s only dedicated poker venue, for an undisclosed sum.
– Pokerstars acquired Cara de Poker, a well-established Spanish website that is understood to have a significant player base.
– UK spreadbetting firm Gekko Global Markets acquired Irish spread betting firm Delta Index for an undisclosed consideration.
– Tattsbet Limited entered into a binding agreement to acquire the Tasmanian TOTE for an upfront consideration of A$ 118.4 million and the potential for a further A$ 15.4 million derived from a GST cash refund owed to the TOTE.