Thursday August 23,2012 : BALLY GAMBLING APP FOR RED HAWK LAND CASINO
Popular Cash Wizard and Cash Spin free-to-play slot games included in iOS and Android app
Land casino equipment supplier Bally Technologies is putting its more recently acquired online and mobile technologies to good use, reporting the availability this week of a new mobile app for the Red Hawk Casino in Placerville, California.
The land casino, owned by the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians, will use the iOS and Android app to provide existing and new customers with access to freebie slot action that includes Bally's Cash Wizard and Cash Spin games.
“We’re excited to offer our guests the official Red Hawk Casino mobile app,” said Eric Williamson, director of media operations. “This technology not only allows us to provide an even higher level of customer service, but also gives our guests a host of valuable information and entertainment.”
Anyone can download the app, which is available in the Apple iTunes store and in Google Play, enabling users to:
* View casino promotions, browse available table games, find high-stake poker and slot tournaments, and meet the casino hosts.
* Find out about the Red Hawk Rewards Club and sign up instantly.
* Play the popular Cash Wizard and Cash Spin free-to-play slot games for iPhone and iPad users.
* Unlock exclusive geo-targeted offers when within a few miles of the casino or once on property at the casino.
* View the dining menu for Red Hawk’s five restaurants, see drink specials, and find out which band is playing.
* View custom GPS maps of the surrounding area, a detailed property map of the casino and locate a parking spot or where to meet friends.
* Use the embedded smart-search bar to find content by keyword.
* Bookmark information and create personalized itineraries with My Red Hawk.
* Use the in-app feedback surveys to rate featured services.
* Connect with Red Hawk Casino on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
“Red Hawk Casino is an outstanding property and partner for Bally Technologies,” said Aron Ezra, vice president of mobile at Bally Technologies. “Its new mobile app is an incredible example of what a mobile app should be – elegant, yet simple in design, user friendly, and full of powerful and helpful technology for both business and consumer.”