New Tournament Management System For TraffGen
Tuesday March 4,2014 : TRAFFIC GENERATION LAUNCH TOURNAMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Cross-platform real-time tournament manager
Gibraltar-based marketing solutions firm Traffic Generation Ltd (TraffGen) has launched a new cross platform Tournament Management System (TMS).
Operators utilising TraffGen's new product will be able to run real-time tournaments across land-based, digital and social channels.
TMS is described as taking the hard work out of tournaments, automatically delivering targeted game play content across multiple platforms, simultaneously.
Features enable operators to to:
– Design and operate fully customisable tournaments, leaderboards, and team-based promotions.
– Automatically fulfill tournament prizes based upon player segmentation.
– Deliver tournament content into any platform including mobile apps & land-based slots, social and for-wager games.
– Drive player engagement by providing alternative methods of play and effective cross-market migration.
– Quickly deploy tournaments onto any gaming platform without significant client-side development.
Andy Caras-Altas, chief executive officer of Traffic Generation said: “Cross-platform tournaments are truly revolutionary – not only are they a great way to link your brand through multiple products, but they also create the perfect opportunity to drive effective cross marketing to different player groups at the right time – allowing operators to maximise revenue in every aspect of their business. With no development required, our clients can have tournaments across products from all their suppliers in days, not months.”