Thursday December 26,2013 : POKERSTARS RELEASES NEXT U.K.I.P.T. POKER TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
Season 4 will visit six major cities.
Pokerstars, the organisers of the UK and Ireland Poker Tour, has released the schedule for the fourth edition of the popular series, detailing stops in six major cities.
The New Year will kick off with the UKIPT Edinburgh main event starting 16 January, and the tour will then visit Dublin, Nottingham, Marbella, and the Isle of Man before finishing with a Grand Final in London.
In response to player suggestions, Pokerstars has reduced the buy-in level for Dublin and Isle of Man have been lowered while still maintaining value for money with sizable guarantees.
Aside from the UKIPT main event, the tour also has a series of lower buy-in events at each stop.
The schedule of stops is as follows:
* Edinburgh 16 – 20 January. Assembly Rooms. Buy-in at GBP 1000 + 100 guarantee GBP 500,000
* Dublin 27 February – 3 March. Mansion House. Buy-in Euro 700 + 70 guarantee Euro 350,000
* Nottingham 7 – 12 May. Dusk Til Dawn. Buy-in GBP 1000 + 100 guarantee GBP 1,000,000
* Marbella 11 – 15 June. Casino Marbella. Buy-in Euro 1000 + 100 guarantee Euro 500,000
* Isle of Man date to be advised. Villa Marina. Buy-in GBP 700 + 70 guarantee GBP 350,000
* Grand final London, venue and dates to be advised.